MP40's Modelguns Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MP40's Modelguns Forum

International Forum for Modelgun enthusiasts

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Presentation.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
starbuck

Number of posts : 2
Location / Country : Gothenburg/Sweden
Registration date : 2009-03-26

Presentation. Empty
PostSubject: Presentation.   Presentation. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 6:22 pm

Hello all.
I thought that I should start this by introduce myself for you all, but seem not to be able to find a dedicated introduction-thread.

My name is Olle, and I´m a 30 year old swede with too many hobbies.

As a true game-nerd I have been playing RPGs, boardgames and LARPing since the early 90ies. Started airsofting a few years back and got stuck in the whole impression-game (sort of reenacting a russian VDV-group). Got in contact with model-guns quite recently after lugging around a MGC Remington shotgun for a whole LARP, and it was love at first sight.

The model-guns for me fit perfectly with both LARPing, as they are not loud enough to damage anyones hearing, but still with enough effect to make a difference, and film, as the finish is good looking, and the action seems real enough.

I´m happy that I´ve found a dedicated model-gun forum, where I can ask noob-questions. As a multi-hobbyist, all weapon-related, I just want everyone to get along.

Have also recently started to rent out weapons and gear to film-productions, airsoft-guns for a police-trilogy, and a russian bodyarmour to a russian action-movie filmed here in Sweden.

I am currently mostly looking after a MGC Remington m31rs2 shotgun with wood-stock, and metal barrell and reciever, so anyone wanting to get rid of theirs, or with a lead on one could give me a holler.
Back to top Go down
Cerwyn
Cerwyn (Site Admin)
Cerwyn (Site Admin)
Cerwyn

Number of posts : 11076
Location / Country : North Wales
Registration date : 2008-07-20

Presentation. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Presentation.   Presentation. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 6:52 pm

Welcome to the forums Olle Exclamation
It's always a pleasure welcoming new members into our midsts. Thanks for your introduction, it's nice to know something about you, and how you got interested in modelguns Very Happy

This forum has always strived to make newcomers very welcome. Everyone here will try to answer any questions you may have. One great advantage this forum has is that no-one has forgotten we were all beginners once and appreciate all the help we could get Wink

If your looking for a model shotgun, try asking Francky (also a forum member) on http://franckys-modelgun.com as well as the For Sale/ Wanted section here.

Welcome once again, I hope you enjoy the discussions and get more out of your modelguns Very Happy

Hobby collector of Replica model guns and Militaria.
also member of Living History Reenactment Groups.
Back to top Go down
https://mp40modelguns.forumotion.net
2Sharp
Modelgun Master
Modelgun Master

Number of posts : 229
Location / Country : The Swedish Kingdom
Registration date : 2008-09-10

Presentation. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Presentation.   Presentation. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 7:08 pm

Tjenare och välkommen!

'nother Swede, soon we'll be a gang! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
starbuck

Number of posts : 2
Location / Country : Gothenburg/Sweden
Registration date : 2009-03-26

Presentation. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Presentation.   Presentation. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 7:23 pm

Don´t I recognize you from some other forums?

And I have already emailed Francky, it will be interesting to see if he can dig something up.
Back to top Go down
2Sharp
Modelgun Master
Modelgun Master

Number of posts : 229
Location / Country : The Swedish Kingdom
Registration date : 2008-09-10

Presentation. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Presentation.   Presentation. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 7:29 pm

starbuck wrote:
Don´t I recognize you from some other forums?

And I have already emailed Francky, it will be interesting to see if he can dig something up.

I'm usually 2Sharp on the net so it is definitely possible Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Presentation. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Presentation.   Presentation. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Presentation.
Page 1 of 1