MP40's Modelguns Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MP40's Modelguns Forum

International Forum for Modelgun enthusiasts

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

some pics.... here we go...

Go down 
+4
shazhib
8ace
claymore
jonrms
8 posters
AuthorMessage
jonrms

Number of posts : 42
Location / Country : England UK
Registration date : 2009-04-20

some pics.... here we go... Empty
PostSubject: some pics.... here we go...   some pics.... here we go... Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 5:29 pm

right here are a few pics of actuall firearms I own..
I will try to get some of my blanks... as well.

PLEASE NOTE I HAVE REMOVED THE RABBIT PHOTO...

TO SUM UP.. SORRY TO HAVE OFFENDED ANYONE!!!

some pics.... here we go... Ap74jagar

some pics.... here we go... Dscf2715ho8

some pics.... here we go... Meetup005

some pics.... here we go... Dive

Last edited by jonrms on Mon Apr 27, 2009 8:39 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
claymore
Modelgun Perfectionist
Modelgun Perfectionist

Number of posts : 1233
Location / Country : London
Registration date : 2008-09-07

PostSubject: Re: some pics.... here we go...   some pics.... here we go... Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 6:52 pm

very very nice, poor bunny, hence why i tend to use an air rifle. I take it these are .22 semi autos and the revolver is over 12 inch barrel length. I would like a .22 semi but just cannot be bothered with the hassle of getting a cert. I think this will have to be moved to the general firearms section by the way as this section should be for modelguns alone, will have to wait for the return of cerwyn for that. Anyway still a very nice selection got to say i am a bit envious.
Back to top Go down
8ace
Modelgun Perfectionist
Modelgun Perfectionist
8ace

Number of posts : 2554
Location / Country : UK
Registration date : 2008-08-06

PostSubject: Re: some pics.... here we go...   some pics.... here we go... Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 9:37 pm

All done Very Happy

It's a lovely receiver finish on the scoped/bipod AR Question satin chrome Question

8ace
Back to top Go down
jonrms

PostSubject: Re: some pics.... here we go...   some pics.... here we go... Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 7:05 am

ok here we go... explaining the pics...

first we have a 10/22 ruger with sound mod.... and under that we have a .22lr m16 armi jager

then my pride and joy... AR15 with scope and sound mod and bipod sling.. stainless steel in 7.62 cal

then we have a long barrel .44 magnum pistol with wire stock end... to make it legal here! and long barrel.

then below that we have from left to right.. a .22lr cz bolt action rifle and on the right is my .17hmr bolt action rifle as well.

then the last pic was that rabbit shot at 624 yards with a ar15....

and no poor rabbit thing... there were hundreds when i started off.... now its under control.. saldy these things have to be done.. pest is a pest.
Back to top Go down
claymore
Modelgun Perfectionist
Modelgun Perfectionist

Number of posts : 1233
Location / Country : London

PostSubject: Re: some pics.... here we go...   some pics.... here we go... Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 12:11 pm

Not worried about the bunny, just less mess with an air rifle but then of course you cant shoot it 200yds away. very nice collection always wanted to have one of the armi jager m16 .22 fired one once and really liked it
Back to top Go down
jonrms

PostSubject: Re: some pics.... here we go...   some pics.... here we go... Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 4:51 pm

thanks claymore... thats only a small collection of mine..

note the tiny stickers on the table with me and the 44 mag... we were trying to hit that at 100 yards away at stead hall rifle club

now that was fun.
bounce rabbit
Back to top Go down
shazhib
Modelgun Perfectionist
Modelgun Perfectionist
shazhib

Number of posts : 323
Location / Country : Tokyo, Japan

PostSubject: Re: some pics.... here we go...   some pics.... here we go... Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 2:29 pm

mate,

It wa myself ask other forum member, asked do you like to see something like bunny photo in this forum.
Yes, I should have spoken out, rather than being sneaky around and hide behind something.

Please understand I am not intend you to tell "do this, do that". I have no rights to do that, of course.
Also, I am not a politically correct animal rights activist. If I were a farmer, and my crops being damaged by those bunnies or whatever, I am sure I will shoot them.

Simply, I found it is bit odd to see a photo like that in this forum, a replica gun site. If this is a hunting site, then that would be absolutely fine I think. I assume we have real gun thread in the forum, that's why you posted in that particular area.

If you felt uncomfortable about I being not speak out and direct, then, I am very sorry about that. I was not trying to say something bad from somebody's back.

If you have any words, please write to the open forum, or PM me. FYI, I will be out of town from early tomorrow morning, may not be able to correspond till May 2nd.

with my best honesty

oh, one more thing. As you expose yourself with photo in a forum, I believe I should show up myself as well if I to tell something, from fairness perspective. The photo may not be an appropriate image to the discussion, I have very few photo of mine alone recently, please excuse me.

some pics.... here we go... 156etmoi031307-1

shazhib
Back to top Go down
jonrms

PostSubject: Re: some pics.... here we go...   some pics.... here we go... Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 3:11 pm

how could I stay mad with a alfa owner!

oh well it was just the whole idea that no one said anything to me upfront... I dont believe it was just yourself as I was told there are a few objections to the photos... hence my responce..

you might have been one of them but its not the end of the world... I appreciate you comming forward and saying you were one.. i dont mind.. but I wish that in the future someone would just say ... or the mods can just remove it.. I dont realy mind...

what I am saying is thank you but no hard feelings!!! really.. I am not like that..

ps wax the car!!! lol
Back to top Go down
shazhib
Modelgun Perfectionist
Modelgun Perfectionist
shazhib

Number of posts : 323
Location / Country : Tokyo, Japan

PostSubject: Re: some pics.... here we go...   some pics.... here we go... Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 4:11 pm

mate,

Thank you for your words.
Don't have hard feeling either.

I promise to you or all of forum member if I have a small word, I will come out staright.

Again, thanks for your friendship.

Best regards,

shazhib
Back to top Go down
2Sharp
Modelgun Master
Modelgun Master

Number of posts : 229
Location / Country : The Swedish Kingdom
Registration date : 2008-09-10

PostSubject: Re: some pics.... here we go...   some pics.... here we go... Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 5:57 pm

Is the Ar15 an semi-auto or manual repeater? Never seen a magazine like that, can we please get more pictures? Smile
Back to top Go down
jonrms

PostSubject: Re: some pics.... here we go...   some pics.... here we go... Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 7:21 am

The AR15 is a straight pull... because of the laws in the uk... you can not have a multi shot ie semi auto with anything larger or differant than a .22lr.... sadly we cant get he .17hmr in semi auto either... which is techinally a smaller cal....

the mag came from DPMS. http://www.dpmsinc.com/store/?cat=1507 they are some type of harden plastic .. they work a treat!!!!
Back to top Go down
Ozguns
Modelgun Enthusiast
Modelgun Enthusiast
Ozguns

Number of posts : 333
Location / Country : Perth, Western Australia
Registration date : 2008-08-21

PostSubject: Re: some pics.... here we go...   some pics.... here we go... Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 12:16 pm

Damn............I'm just a little upset that I couldn't view the picture because of my slow internet connection!
Now I've missed it.

But there was a warning, and I don't see a problem with that.
Back to top Go down
2Sharp
Modelgun Master
Modelgun Master

Number of posts : 229
Location / Country : The Swedish Kingdom
Registration date : 2008-09-10

PostSubject: Re: some pics.... here we go...   some pics.... here we go... Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 11:03 pm

jonrms wrote:
The AR15 is a straight pull... because of the laws in the uk... you can not have a multi shot ie semi auto with anything larger or differant than a .22lr.... sadly we cant get he .17hmr in semi auto either... which is techinally a smaller cal....

the mag came from DPMS. http://www.dpmsinc.com/store/?cat=1507 they are some type of harden plastic .. they work a treat!!!!

I kinda figured, just curious if there were some way of having it semi after all... Nice gun Smile
Back to top Go down
jonrms

PostSubject: Re: some pics.... here we go...   some pics.... here we go... Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 9:25 am

you could easily convert it back to fully.. just get a new upper and change the buffer spring... and a tiny bit of mods on the trigger and away you go.... not worth it in the uk... but it could go to fully auto with not much effort... just something that I would never dream of!
Back to top Go down
DOC
Modelgun Perfectionist
Modelgun Perfectionist
DOC

Number of posts : 234
Location / Country : Not so Great Britain

PostSubject: Re: some pics.... here we go...   some pics.... here we go... Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 8:02 am

Ozguns...it was only an exploded bunny..plenty of those on the net .

However, Jon..mate ... The comments up top look a little aggressive to whoever complained ...all the speak of lack of "respect" and "be an Adult" is only likely to bother someone even more and NOT likey to help form a great friendship is it ?

At the end of the day it was a dead bunny photo ..it upset someone and now its gone ... let move on chaps.

DOC

p.s Hi and welcome to the forum by the way .....
Back to top Go down
jonrms

PostSubject: Re: some pics.... here we go...   some pics.... here we go... Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 8:39 am

all gone and taken care of.. I see your point and not one to start or place arguements I removed that bit.
pirat
Back to top Go down
Cerwyn
Cerwyn (Site Admin)
Cerwyn (Site Admin)
Cerwyn

Number of posts : 11073
Location / Country : North Wales
Registration date : 2008-07-20

PostSubject: Re: some pics.... here we go...   some pics.... here we go... Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 3:57 pm

Good to see that whatever dissagreements occurred earlier in this thread have been resolved whilst I've been away, Thank you Gentlemen. It's been said by many, several times, that this Forum, and Mark's original, is probably one of the friendliest and helpful anywhere. Let's all keep working to maintain that status, it's one to be proud of Wink

That is a nice collection of firearms you have there Exclamation That stainless AR-15 looks great... I'm half tempted to polish up one of my Marushin M16s now Very Happy

Hobby collector of Replica model guns and Militaria.
also member of Living History Reenactment Groups.
Back to top Go down
https://mp40modelguns.forumotion.net
jonrms

PostSubject: Re: some pics.... here we go...   some pics.... here we go... Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 10:13 pm

well I need to snap more photos of my blanks... not real working firearms..

but there are so many I dont know where to start... I am desperatly trying to get my friend to sell me his mp5 and also his tommy gun with drum kit... both fire 9mm blanks.. and do they fire them.....

but hes not budging on selling them... I gotta nick his car or something to get them off of him... lol.. (that was a joke!)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: some pics.... here we go...   some pics.... here we go... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

some pics.... here we go...
Page 1 of 1