MP40's Modelguns Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MP40's Modelguns Forum

International Forum for Modelgun enthusiasts

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Help with posting pics

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
broomie
Modelgun Enthusiast
Modelgun Enthusiast

Number of posts : 92
Location / Country : United Kingdom
Registration date : 2014-04-13

Help with posting pics Empty
PostSubject: Help with posting pics   Help with posting pics Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 10:36 pm

Hi everyone,
Could anyone let me know how to post pics of my newly acquired replica MP40 which I wish to have identify ? It's definitely not a MGC 68, just has MP40 stamped on the rear of the upper receiver ? It's mostly steel and takes an original MP40 magazine. A very strange beast as it has slots cut into the right hand side of the steel receiver, which I am hoping to have welded up ? I am into WW2 reenactment so realism is paramount.
Thanks in advance folks.
Paul (Broomie)
Back to top Go down
Bazooka Joe
Bazooka Joe

Number of posts : 34
Location / Country : Denmark
Registration date : 2010-10-07

PostSubject: Re: Help with posting pics   Help with posting pics Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 6:00 pm

broomie wrote:
Hi everyone,
Could anyone let me know how to post pics of my newly acquired replica MP40 which I wish to have identify ? It's definitely not a MGC 68, just has MP40 stamped on the rear of the upper receiver ? It's mostly steel and takes an original MP40 magazine. A very strange beast as it has slots cut into the right hand side of the steel receiver, which I am hoping to have welded up ? I am into WW2 reenactment so realism is paramount.
Thanks in advance folks.
Paul (Broomie)

Welcome to the forum Broomie!

Press the reply button and you'll see a load of icons at the top of the box. The icon third from the left of the Youtube icon is for image hosting.

Cheers
Joe
Back to top Go down
broomie
Modelgun Enthusiast
Modelgun Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Help with posting pics   Help with posting pics Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 7:34 pm

Hi Joe,
I will try once more, it didn't work the first time ??? The icon third from the YouTube icon says "insert an image" which asks for my URL & picture size (i.e.width & height) ??? Never had this problem before attaching pics Sad
At a total lost ...
Broomie
Back to top Go down
Bazooka Joe
Bazooka Joe

PostSubject: Re: Help with posting pics   Help with posting pics Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 7:45 pm

Next one along Broomie!
Back to top Go down
broomie
Modelgun Enthusiast
Modelgun Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Help with posting pics   Help with posting pics Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 8:03 pm

Hi Joe,
Thanks for being patient with me, I tried the one that says "host an image" last night but nothing happened ??? First, I got to "browse" which I tried to upload one image at a time , then when I clicked on "host it" (which I manage to get to the images saved on my desktop) . When I tried to "open" on the chosen image & "host it" there are things that say "copy" ? And when I "copied" it something else popped up that asks for access to my "Clipboard" ??? Whether I allow it or not, I still can't seem to upload the image ???
I am embarrassed at asking these questions , I am obviously not a tekky Sad
Broomie
Back to top Go down
Bazooka Joe
Bazooka Joe

PostSubject: Re: Help with posting pics   Help with posting pics Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 8:19 pm

Help with posting pics Img_1210

Test
Back to top Go down
Bazooka Joe
Bazooka Joe

PostSubject: Re: Help with posting pics   Help with posting pics Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 8:23 pm

Choose the file you want. Host it. Either click the copy button on the link you want (the middle one for a full size photo), or copy it manually and paste (right click) the link into the text field. Click send.

Viola!

Back to top Go down
broomie
Modelgun Enthusiast
Modelgun Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Help with posting pics   Help with posting pics Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 8:31 pm

Hi Joe,
Trie both ways and nothing works ??? I'd better wait for my older brother to come home after Easter to show me how , he's a tekky. Thanks for persevering with me ... Much appreciated.
Broomie
Back to top Go down
Cerwyn
Cerwyn (Site Admin)
Cerwyn (Site Admin)
Cerwyn

Number of posts : 11073
Location / Country : North Wales
Registration date : 2008-07-20

PostSubject: Re: Help with posting pics   Help with posting pics Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2014 9:28 am

Hello Paul, Welcome to the Forum !

Please have a look at : 

https://mp40modelguns.forumotion.net/t737-posting-pictures?highlight=posting+pictures

this gives details how to post photos using "Photobucket" as a host server and is the method I use when posting here.
If you still have difficulty, e-mail the photos to me and I'll post them for you if you like.

Newly registered members can't post photos or website links for 7 days which may be one problem you're facing now. This is a anti-spam measure set up by phpBB, the forum's host server and beyond my control.

Looking forwards to seeing your MP40,
Best Regards

Hobby collector of Replica model guns and Militaria.
also member of Living History Reenactment Groups.
Back to top Go down
https://mp40modelguns.forumotion.net
Cerwyn
Cerwyn (Site Admin)
Cerwyn (Site Admin)
Cerwyn

Number of posts : 11073
Location / Country : North Wales
Registration date : 2008-07-20

PostSubject: Re: Help with posting pics   Help with posting pics Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2014 9:26 am

Hobby collector of Replica model guns and Militaria.
also member of Living History Reenactment Groups.
Back to top Go down
https://mp40modelguns.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Help with posting pics   Help with posting pics Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Help with posting pics
Page 1 of 1