MP40's Modelguns Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MP40's Modelguns Forum

International Forum for Modelgun enthusiasts

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Any help please ... Assembling Kit

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jakes-model-guns
Jakes-model-guns

Number of posts : 100
Location / Country : UK
Registration date : 2009-08-12

Any help please ... Assembling Kit Empty
PostSubject: Any help please ... Assembling Kit   Any help please ... Assembling Kit Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 1:25 pm

Hi
I got my Mauser M712 (kit type) on Tuesday from WWII guns.com and was wondering if any one could put it togaver for me has i have had 6 tryes but o luck the best i got was bolt action.
Some parts may need replacing i can you for them any your time

Sorry it's a bit cheeky Embarassed Embarassed

Last edited by Jakes-model-guns on Sun Sep 20, 2009 8:12 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
smootik
Modelgun Perfectionist
Modelgun Perfectionist
smootik

Number of posts : 1823
Location / Country : Poland
Registration date : 2009-03-03

PostSubject: Re: Any help please ... Assembling Kit   Any help please ... Assembling Kit Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 2:13 pm

Do you mean that replica is disassembled?

I cannot go to UK, but here is some hints ;-)

This modelgun strips almost like the original. General instructions for C96 are here:
http://www.1896mauser.com/disassembly.htm

If you need more help, please post some more information.
Do you have it in two pieces (frame/slide and internals), or more (internals disassembled, too)?

In any case - this is one of models that are quite difficult to put back together. Disassembly is fairly easy, but all parts just don't want to go back together :-/ A lot of patience and trial is required.

There are a few tricky points:
- top of internals has to be properly aligned with bottom of the slide.
- a leaf spring that goes inside the slide, near back, always tries to go in wrong place. It has to be pushed/pulled to proper location. It is not shown in instructions above, but it is in original Marushin instructions.
- piece of metal (leaf spring?) that sits on top of trigger likes to move around and block internals from being fully inserted. You need to find a way to do it correctly ;-)

Patience, patience, patience... The first time I have disassembled M712 it was fairly easy (just pull everything out). It took me more than half a day of trials to put it back together properly :-/ Even thought I knew the theory ;-)
Back to top Go down
Jakes-model-guns
Jakes-model-guns

PostSubject: Re: Any help please ... Assembling Kit   Any help please ... Assembling Kit Icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 6:19 pm

HI
sorry about the late reply i have done it

but stripped it and then came to a problem when the selector switch is in the R point the hammer stays back but the trigger don't work. when in the selector switch is in N the hammer will not say back any idea?
Back to top Go down
8ace
Modelgun Perfectionist
Modelgun Perfectionist
8ace

Number of posts : 2554
Registration date : 2008-08-06

PostSubject: Re: Any help please ... Assembling Kit   Any help please ... Assembling Kit Icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 4:49 pm

Hi Jake,

When to assemble the trigger assy/lower receiver and upper receiver you might want to check that part 10 is aligned correctly with part 23

Incorrect
Any help please ... Assembling Kit Assy1

Correct
Any help please ... Assembling Kit Assy2

Hope this helps

8ace
Back to top Go down
Jakes-model-guns
Jakes-model-guns

PostSubject: Re: Any help please ... Assembling Kit   Any help please ... Assembling Kit Icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 4:52 pm

HI
Thank you 8ace but i have done it now thanks the Katsuro i brought the spring part 10 and a few other parts.

Now it fires and works

Thanks
Jake
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Any help please ... Assembling Kit   Any help please ... Assembling Kit Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Any help please ... Assembling Kit
Page 1 of 1