MP40's Modelguns Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MP40's Modelguns Forum

International Forum for Modelgun enthusiasts

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Custom Ruger MK II/III Integrally Suppressed Modelgun or De-act

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
robcasual

robcasual

Number of posts : 2
Location / Country : London, England
Registration date : 2010-05-08

Custom Ruger MK II/III Integrally Suppressed Modelgun or De-act Empty
PostSubject: Custom Ruger MK II/III Integrally Suppressed Modelgun or De-act   Custom Ruger MK II/III Integrally Suppressed Modelgun or De-act Icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 6:54 pm

Deleted by Site Admin

Last edited by Cerwyn on Sun May 09, 2010 9:46 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Poster NOT VCRA compliant as on 08/04/2010)
Back to top Go down
Cerwyn
Cerwyn (Site Admin)
Cerwyn (Site Admin)
Cerwyn

Number of posts : 11075
Location / Country : North Wales
Registration date : 2008-07-20

PostSubject: Re: Custom Ruger MK II/III Integrally Suppressed Modelgun or De-act   Custom Ruger MK II/III Integrally Suppressed Modelgun or De-act Icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 7:24 pm

Hello Rob and welcome indeed to the forums. Your Welcoming E-Mail is on it's way to you as I write this Custom Ruger MK II/III Integrally Suppressed Modelgun or De-act Icon_smile

I notice your first post is a Wanted Ad' for a Modelgun and while I agree this is indeed a great place to ask for one I am just checking that you are fully aware of the Violent Crimes Reduction Act and in particular the restrictions applied to the trade and manufacture of Replica Imitation Firearms that have been in force here in the UK since October 2007

Please read the following link: https://mp40modelguns.forumotion.net/buy-sell-modelguns-parts-cartridges-f8/vcra-legislation-proof-of-defence-required-by-site-admin-t2169.htm

I appreciate that this post was placed on the forums this morning and that you have not seen it at the top of the Buy/Sell category as your account was only activated by me today.

Please send your Proof of Re-enactment Group, Airsoft skirmish site, etc Memberships and the details listed in the link above. You'll be fully aware of the VCRA I hope so you'll understand the need for these but if you're new to replica imitation firearms you'll need to be fully aware of UK legislation to avoid possible prosecution.

Thanks very much

Hobby collector of Replica model guns and Militaria.
also member of Living History Reenactment Groups.
Back to top Go down
https://mp40modelguns.forumotion.net
robcasual

robcasual

Number of posts : 2
Location / Country : London, England
Registration date : 2010-05-08

PostSubject: Re: Custom Ruger MK II/III Integrally Suppressed Modelgun or De-act   Custom Ruger MK II/III Integrally Suppressed Modelgun or De-act Icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 8:57 pm

Yeah thats fine mate i'm aware of the VCR act, i brought a KSC M-11 Airsoft gun before the act was introduced in 2007 and im not part of an VCRA organisation at the moment but i'm definately going to join one. I was under the impression that if a gun does'nt fire a projectile then it's legal to own without being a member of a VCRA, But obviously i'm mistaken, No worries though i will sort out a membership.
Back to top Go down
Cerwyn
Cerwyn (Site Admin)
Cerwyn (Site Admin)
Cerwyn

Number of posts : 11075
Location / Country : North Wales
Registration date : 2008-07-20

PostSubject: Re: Custom Ruger MK II/III Integrally Suppressed Modelgun or De-act   Custom Ruger MK II/III Integrally Suppressed Modelgun or De-act Icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 9:43 am

robcasual wrote:
Yeah thats fine mate i'm aware of the VCR act, i brought a KSC M-11 Airsoft gun before the act was introduced in 2007 and im not part of an VCRA organisation at the moment but i'm definately going to join one. I was under the impression that if a gun does'nt fire a projectile then it's legal to own without being a member of a VCRA, But obviously i'm mistaken, No worries though i will sort out a membership.

Thanks for your understanding rob, it's much appreciated.

As you will have realised now, the VCRA regards all Realistic Imitation Firearms as just that. Whether they're BB guns, shell ejecting Modelguns, Dummy Modelguns, Blank Firers or solid cast or carved from wood, if it looks like a gun then all the restrictions apply.
Better to find out now than have the long arm of the law pick you up.

I'll remove your Ads today, and the rest of the thread in a few days.

Don't forget to let me know as soon as you've got your Reenactor / Airsoft memberships sorted please

Thanks

Hobby collector of Replica model guns and Militaria.
also member of Living History Reenactment Groups.
Back to top Go down
https://mp40modelguns.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Custom Ruger MK II/III Integrally Suppressed Modelgun or De-act   Custom Ruger MK II/III Integrally Suppressed Modelgun or De-act Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Custom Ruger MK II/III Integrally Suppressed Modelgun or De-act
Page 1 of 1