MP40's Modelguns Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MP40's Modelguns Forum

International Forum for Modelgun enthusiasts

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

FOR SALE: Marushin Automag CLINT-1 (Yahoo Japan Auctions; SOLD)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
lowlight
lowlight

Number of posts : 19
Location / Country : California/USA
Registration date : 2010-04-28

FOR SALE: Marushin Automag CLINT-1 (Yahoo Japan Auctions; SOLD) Empty
PostSubject: FOR SALE: Marushin Automag CLINT-1 (Yahoo Japan Auctions; SOLD)   FOR SALE: Marushin Automag CLINT-1 (Yahoo Japan Auctions; SOLD) Icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 10:58 am

I'm so jealous that I can't find a Deputy Service that's willing to send this item to me should I be able to win it (it's the whole reason my interest was piqued in this hobby, after all), but I figure this should at least go to someone here on the forums:
FOR SALE: Marushin Automag CLINT-1 (Yahoo Japan Auctions; SOLD) Gamesoukoeast-img600x450-1274059465kcxdd514365

FOR SALE: Marushin Automag CLINT-1 (Yahoo Japan Auctions; SOLD) Gamesoukoeast-img600x450-1274059465lmpy2914365
As you can see, this seller looks to not only be selling this in pristine condition with all inserts and so forth, but also with an extra mag and cartridges (the original only came with 6 cartridges, right?). The start price on this was approx. $211USD (20,000 Yen) and holding as of this post. Oh well, all I can say is I wish it were me bidding on it instead; good luck! Click on either image above to go to the auction....now if you'll excuse me, I must go cry myself to sleep. Sad
Back to top Go down

FOR SALE: Marushin Automag CLINT-1 (Yahoo Japan Auctions; SOLD)
Page 1 of 1