MP40's Modelguns Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MP40's Modelguns Forum

International Forum for Modelgun enthusiasts

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Shoei: another batch of MG42 (display/dummy version)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
smootik
Modelgun Perfectionist
Modelgun Perfectionist
smootik

Number of posts : 1823
Location / Country : Poland
Registration date : 2009-03-03

Shoei: another batch of MG42 (display/dummy version) Empty
PostSubject: Shoei: another batch of MG42 (display/dummy version)   Shoei: another batch of MG42 (display/dummy version) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 9:38 am

Shoei plans to produce another batch of MG42 in display (dummy) version. Previous batch sold out - good!.
Current one will be manufactured based on number of reservations.
Availability in September, priced at 135 000 yen.

Information and photos:
http://www.shoeiseisakusho.co.jp/
Back to top Go down
jim
Modelgun Perfectionist
Modelgun Perfectionist
jim

Number of posts : 988
Location / Country : Hong Kong / Sydney, Australia
Registration date : 2008-09-07

PostSubject: Re: Shoei: another batch of MG42 (display/dummy version)   Shoei: another batch of MG42 (display/dummy version) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 9:37 am

You'd reminded me the Dummy MG42 review that I'd promised before - all photos had already been taken but apart from recent heavy workload - after what had happened last night made me lost my mood Sad Crying or Very sad Mad No Evil or Very Mad ...
Back to top Go down
smootik
Modelgun Perfectionist
Modelgun Perfectionist
smootik

PostSubject: Re: Shoei: another batch of MG42 (display/dummy version)   Shoei: another batch of MG42 (display/dummy version) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 10:53 am

Very sad thing indeed, sorry for your fellow countrymen :-(
Back to top Go down
MadMike
Modelgun Perfectionist
Modelgun Perfectionist
MadMike

Number of posts : 647
Location / Country : Germany (Stuttgart)
Registration date : 2008-08-06

PostSubject: Re: Shoei: another batch of MG42 (display/dummy version)   Shoei: another batch of MG42 (display/dummy version) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 10:55 am

I too feel very sorry. I am not into the position to judge, but seing those pictures of the hostage freeing attempt by the police really hurt me.
Back to top Go down
jim
Modelgun Perfectionist
Modelgun Perfectionist
jim

PostSubject: Re: Shoei: another batch of MG42 (display/dummy version)   Shoei: another batch of MG42 (display/dummy version) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 8:45 am

Thanks for caring guys - basically only the PPP (Phillipines Police Pigs) and the newly-elected Aquino III got on my nerve (just want to take all their skulls out straight from their flesh that's all - nothing too bloody Evil or Very Mad) - gunman Mendoza wanted peace along the way - only the goddamn authorities kept testing his limit so what's supposed to be a siege with a peaceful end turned out like this (and it was the final day of the trip which they should all got on the plane back home in several hours) Sad Mad Crying or Very sad Evil or Very Mad ...a day of mourning yesterday...if Mendoza didn't get on this HK coach he 'd get on another coach anyway so then people from another country/region suffers and that's not what I want to see...

I'd considered writing a review or something here to pay tribute to those who lost their lives as well as their families and friends (and whoever related/affected) but later reckon that I shouldn't use "gun" as the topic of dedication (especially M16A1 - at an instance I hate this gun so much that I wanted to throw all the M16/M4 to the bin but quickly reckoned it was actually the incompetence of those so-called special force led to this).

Sorry for expressing such feelings here (and getting off the topic way too much) so I'll end my grumble here - anyway life goes on...
Back to top Go down
smootik
Modelgun Perfectionist
Modelgun Perfectionist
smootik

PostSubject: Re: Shoei: another batch of MG42 (display/dummy version)   Shoei: another batch of MG42 (display/dummy version) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 10:32 am

Police action seems unbelievably botched :-/ Weapons are just tools here, what happened was no fault of any M16.
Back to top Go down
jim
Modelgun Perfectionist
Modelgun Perfectionist
jim

PostSubject: Re: Shoei: another batch of MG42 (display/dummy version)   Shoei: another batch of MG42 (display/dummy version) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 4:10 pm

I know...this silly thought just came all of a sudden (and then gone seconds later)...

Gun wise - those stupid pigs were eqipped with such long-barrelled M16 instead of some decent SMG (never expect to see MP7 - but at least the good old MP5 shall be affordable) for such CQB situations is just beyond me...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shoei: another batch of MG42 (display/dummy version)   Shoei: another batch of MG42 (display/dummy version) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shoei: another batch of MG42 (display/dummy version)
Page 1 of 1