MP40's Modelguns Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MP40's Modelguns Forum

International Forum for Modelgun enthusiasts

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WWII GUNS announce re-launch of Shoei MP44 (Dummy Version)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Cerwyn
Cerwyn (Site Admin)
Cerwyn (Site Admin)
Cerwyn

Number of posts : 11073
Location / Country : North Wales
Registration date : 2008-07-20

WWII GUNS announce re-launch of Shoei MP44 (Dummy Version) Empty
PostSubject: WWII GUNS announce re-launch of Shoei MP44 (Dummy Version)   WWII GUNS announce re-launch of Shoei MP44 (Dummy Version) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 4:36 pm

Latest news from WWII Guns is that Shoei are re-launching the next batch of their Dummy version MP44 in June 2011

see http://www.wwiiguns.com/display_articles.php?id=12 for more info, detailed review and more

Hobby collector of Replica model guns and Militaria.
also member of Living History Reenactment Groups.
Back to top Go down
https://mp40modelguns.forumotion.net
smootik
Modelgun Perfectionist
Modelgun Perfectionist
smootik

Number of posts : 1823
Location / Country : Poland
Registration date : 2009-03-03

PostSubject: Re: WWII GUNS announce re-launch of Shoei MP44 (Dummy Version)   WWII GUNS announce re-launch of Shoei MP44 (Dummy Version) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 11:34 am

Good news! Shoei started manufacturing a new batch of Stg44 and also MP43/1 (slight variation).
However work is going slower than usual due to situation in Japan after earthquake and tsunami.
There is also concern that other countries might ban Japanese products for fear of radiation.

If you would like to encourage Tomio and Shoei staff in these hard times, please email them with words of support.
info(-at-)shoeiseisakusho.co.jp
Back to top Go down
Cerwyn
Cerwyn (Site Admin)
Cerwyn (Site Admin)
Cerwyn

PostSubject: Re: WWII GUNS announce re-launch of Shoei MP44 (Dummy Version)   WWII GUNS announce re-launch of Shoei MP44 (Dummy Version) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 9:52 am

I took smootik's advice and e-mailed Tomio san yesterday. I was very pleased to receive his reply this morning:-

Dear Cerwyn,

Thank you very much for your kind e-mail. And thank you for your praise language to our product.
Receiving your e-mail, we become positive! We strive to continue making a product good from now on.

Thank you very much!

Greetings from Japan.
Best regards,

Tomio
Shoei Seisakusho Inc., Japan
Address: 5-9-1 Asahi Kawaguchi Saitama 332-0001 JapanPhone: +81 48 226 1855 Fax: +81 48 225 2133
E-mail: tomio@shoeiseisakusho.co.jp

It's great to know there's still the personal touch in this World. Great to know that Tomio san took time to read and reply to my 'mail Very Happy

Back to top Go down
smootik
Modelgun Perfectionist
Modelgun Perfectionist
smootik

Number of posts : 1823
Location / Country : Poland
Registration date : 2009-03-03

PostSubject: Re: WWII GUNS announce re-launch of Shoei MP44 (Dummy Version)   WWII GUNS announce re-launch of Shoei MP44 (Dummy Version) Icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 6:55 am

Update from Shoei:
Quote :

We are going to manufacture MP43/1, MP44, and StG44 (WWII last stage type) model gun this time. A manufacture total is 150pcs. Those sale is being planned in the end of June - the beginning of July, 2011. When there is an order, please tell me which type is required. Each number of manufactures is assigned in 150pcs. We will not manufacture most except the number of the orders.

Now need to look up differences between these variants...
Back to top Go down
Cerwyn
Cerwyn (Site Admin)
Cerwyn (Site Admin)
Cerwyn

PostSubject: Re: WWII GUNS announce re-launch of Shoei MP44 (Dummy Version)   WWII GUNS announce re-launch of Shoei MP44 (Dummy Version) Icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 9:36 am

Tomio of Shoei sent me a copy of the e-mail as posted by smootik above, with a note asking if I'd post the news up on our forum.
I'm happy to do so, it's great to know that a manufacturer like Shoei acknowledge our forum as a worldwide group of enthusiasts cheers

Quote :
We are going to manufacture MP43/1, MP44, and StG44 (WWII last stage type) model gun this time. A manufacture total is 150pcs. Those sale is being planned in the end of June - the beginning of July, 2011. When there is an order, please tell me which type is required. Each number of manufactures is assigned in 150pcs. We will not manufacture most except the number of the orders.

I am looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Thank you always.

Greetinga from Japan.
Best regards,

Tomio
Shoei Seisakusho Inc., Japan

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WWII GUNS announce re-launch of Shoei MP44 (Dummy Version)   WWII GUNS announce re-launch of Shoei MP44 (Dummy Version) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WWII GUNS announce re-launch of Shoei MP44 (Dummy Version)
Page 1 of 1