MP40's Modelguns Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MP40's Modelguns Forum

International Forum for Modelgun enthusiasts

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Video of Hwa Shan Beretta 92 using Hwa Shan Disposables

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
picure

Number of posts : 24
Location / Country : Taichung/Taiwan
Registration date : 2010-08-29

Video of Hwa Shan Beretta 92 using Hwa Shan Disposables Empty
PostSubject: Video of Hwa Shan Beretta 92 using Hwa Shan Disposables   Video of Hwa Shan Beretta 92 using Hwa Shan Disposables Icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 4:17 pm

Back to top Go down
smootik
Modelgun Perfectionist
Modelgun Perfectionist
smootik

Number of posts : 1823
Location / Country : Poland
Registration date : 2009-03-03

PostSubject: Re: Video of Hwa Shan Beretta 92 using Hwa Shan Disposables   Video of Hwa Shan Beretta 92 using Hwa Shan Disposables Icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 5:16 pm

Thank you, nice to see how it works on full auto!
Back to top Go down
Cerwyn
Cerwyn (Site Admin)
Cerwyn (Site Admin)
Cerwyn

Number of posts : 11075
Location / Country : North Wales
Registration date : 2008-07-20

PostSubject: Re: Video of Hwa Shan Beretta 92 using Hwa Shan Disposables   Video of Hwa Shan Beretta 92 using Hwa Shan Disposables Icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 5:43 pm

Thanks indeed picure Video of Hwa Shan Beretta 92 using Hwa Shan Disposables Icon_biggrin

It's good to see how well the disposable cartridges work. Unfortunately they are too difficult or too expensive to obtain here in the UK.

Hwa Shan's Beretta M92 Dolphin is a superb modelgun. I have one in silver steel finish just like yours and it'll keep on firing magazines full of 15 MGC P220 cartridges in full auto mag' after mag.
The most I've fired in one session was 120 (8 mags) and only stopped because I was faced with hours of cleaning and re capping Video of Hwa Shan Beretta 92 using Hwa Shan Disposables Icon_biggrin
I've bought an extended magazine (capacity 20) for it but it needs a little adjustment to feed cleanly.
20 in one full auto burst should be fun Video of Hwa Shan Beretta 92 using Hwa Shan Disposables Icon_biggrin

Hobby collector of Replica model guns and Militaria.
also member of Living History Reenactment Groups.
Back to top Go down
https://mp40modelguns.forumotion.net
picure

Number of posts : 24
Location / Country : Taichung/Taiwan
Registration date : 2010-08-29

PostSubject: Re: Video of Hwa Shan Beretta 92 using Hwa Shan Disposables   Video of Hwa Shan Beretta 92 using Hwa Shan Disposables Icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 2:51 am

Thanks for the replies guys. By the way, thats not my Hwa Shan. Its just a video I found online. However, this video makes me wanna get a Hwa Shan 92F to couple up with my Shu Wei 92F. haha
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Video of Hwa Shan Beretta 92 using Hwa Shan Disposables   Video of Hwa Shan Beretta 92 using Hwa Shan Disposables Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1