MP40's Modelguns Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MP40's Modelguns Forum

International Forum for Modelgun enthusiasts

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hudson's web site M1 Garand and M14 videos

Go down 
AuthorMessage
8ace
Modelgun Perfectionist
Modelgun Perfectionist
8ace

Number of posts : 2555
Location / Country : UK
Registration date : 2008-08-06

Hudson's web site M1 Garand and M14 videos Empty
PostSubject: Hudson's web site M1 Garand and M14 videos   Hudson's web site M1 Garand and M14 videos Icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 4:43 pm

****Originally posted by mark****

I just visited Hudsons web site: http://www.hudson-mfg.com/default/index.htm after John nicely gave me the link to it, and i am impressed!

They have the M1 Garand: http://www.hudson-mfg.com/default/new/M1Garand/M1-RIFLE.wmv and M14 videos! I definitely can see that they have been improving their product line and they truly want to be a leader in modelgun manufacturing and they are offering the newest modelgun: the M1 Garand! They have offered the M14 for quite sometime, but the M1 Garand is new.

Also, i have noticed they are offering the special edition of the AK 47, that for the first time, actually has the auto-sear that has been missing from their AK since new. the new auto-sear will help to make their AK 47 to be very reliable and work as it should!

Although, i would like to see pictures of the AK's magazine as that was the worst made part of my Hudson AK (paper cap type) as the magazine is the most important component in a real or modelgun version of a semi or full auto firearm.

Also, i would like to see Hudson make a video of their AK in operation and perhaps all of their modelgun line.

John, i noticed that they have or are going to release the all zinc Nambu type 14 again, and that sounds great!
Back to top Go down

Hudson's web site M1 Garand and M14 videos
Page 1 of 1