MP40's Modelguns Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MP40's Modelguns Forum

International Forum for Modelgun enthusiasts

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

2 Old MGC guns, P-08 and P-38 both in original box.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
mikpiz

Number of posts : 1
Location / Country : USA
Registration date : 2010-10-21

2 Old MGC guns, P-08 and P-38 both in original box.  Empty
PostSubject: 2 Old MGC guns, P-08 and P-38 both in original box.    2 Old MGC guns, P-08 and P-38 both in original box.  Icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 1:57 am

Hello I'm new the the forum and I have a couple of classic MGC guns that I want to sell . I am into AEG airsoft and picked these up about 5 years ago to go along with that but I really don't have a use for them anymore. They are both MGC 1967 guns in the original box. They have actually never been out of the box longer than a few minutes for people to look at . One is a P-38 and the other is a P-08 , both are in excellent complete condition and as I said come with the original box. https://i.servimg.com/u/f20/15/80/58/17/dsc03711.jpg 2 Old MGC guns, P-08 and P-38 both in original box.  Dsc03711 I want $200.00 each shipped anywere in the US or $225.00 shipped any were in the world. If you need to see my online selling creds. please check my ebay user name mikpiz . If anyone is interested please email me at mikpiz@comcast.net 2 Old MGC guns, P-08 and P-38 both in original box.  Dsc03712
Back to top Go down
modelgunfan

Number of posts : 22
Location / Country : Wisconsin/USA
Registration date : 2010-12-12

PostSubject: Re: 2 Old MGC guns, P-08 and P-38 both in original box.    2 Old MGC guns, P-08 and P-38 both in original box.  Icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 4:30 pm

Last edited by modelgunfan on Tue Sep 20, 2011 3:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
kiwigunner
Modelgun Master
Modelgun Master
kiwigunner

Number of posts : 556
Location / Country : Auckland/New Zealand
Registration date : 2010-03-10

PostSubject: Re: 2 Old MGC guns, P-08 and P-38 both in original box.    2 Old MGC guns, P-08 and P-38 both in original box.  Icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 11:19 pm

Hi Modelgunfan.

I can certainly help you if you wish. PM me.
Also Richard Jones (on the Forum) most likely has a replacement for the part you photographed.
It's actually the firing bolt which on my models was warped (see my Luger P08 repair posts for details).
2 Old MGC guns, P-08 and P-38 both in original box.  Step16
Richard is most helpful.

You may also need some parts for the toggle mechanism, which he will also have in stock.
The "C" hooks on the lever bar (inside the grip) are prone to breaking easily; and the whole of the main spring mechanism(also in the grip) can sometimes deform. I'm actually rebuilding one of my P08 Lugers over the Christmas period and will post do photos ---if it works!

But email me and once we know what other parts you might need, contact Richard.
If there's part's you need but he doesn't have, I can possibly help you make them yourself if need be.

Have a good Christmas.
'santa'
Kiwigunner

Back to top Go down
http://anzaction.weebly.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2 Old MGC guns, P-08 and P-38 both in original box.    2 Old MGC guns, P-08 and P-38 both in original box.  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

2 Old MGC guns, P-08 and P-38 both in original box.
Page 1 of 1