MP40's Modelguns Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MP40's Modelguns Forum

International Forum for Modelgun enthusiasts

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Original PPsh41 converted to PFC

Go down 
AuthorMessage
8ace
Modelgun Perfectionist
Modelgun Perfectionist
8ace

Number of posts : 2554
Location / Country : UK
Registration date : 2008-08-06

Original PPsh41 converted to PFC Empty
PostSubject: Original PPsh41 converted to PFC   Original PPsh41 converted to PFC Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 4:29 pm

*** Originally posted by michalive ***

After a long time something new...

I purchased a real PPSh41 converted with a Hudson PFC Kit

The Kit contains

- PFC bolt assembly
- PFC barrel with champer and detonator Pin
- recoil spring
- 10 PFC carts

complett with a original PPsh41 and a Drummag

Original PPsh41 converted to PFC 1032514_44f48e9e3a232_2

Original PPsh41 converted to PFC 1032514_44f48e9e3a232

When I receive the package I will post more Pics...

Do you have any Informations about this Kit?
Back to top Go down
8ace
Modelgun Perfectionist
Modelgun Perfectionist
8ace

PostSubject: Re: Original PPsh41 converted to PFC   Original PPsh41 converted to PFC Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 4:30 pm

*** Originally posted by claymore ***

Sounds great, not sure if that would be legal over here though even if you are just using the shell of the gun i have a feeling our crappy laws would consider it being turned into a real gun again.

Now are you saying you have bought the ppsh and the kit as a made up model already or have you bought both separate and going to do the conversion yourself.

As far as the ppsh kit goes, i gaurentee you that the 2 prongs on the bolt face which strip the round from the mag will break, so take a look at my review and see what Kickback did to the bolt that makes a world of difference, also the extractor will have to be adjusted as its claw is too long and just smashes into the round causing problems.
Back to top Go down
8ace
Modelgun Perfectionist
Modelgun Perfectionist
8ace

PostSubject: Re: Original PPsh41 converted to PFC   Original PPsh41 converted to PFC Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 4:30 pm

*** Originally posted by madmike ***

I think this looks like the one Gecko was offering. So this will stay within the forum family ...
Back to top Go down
8ace
Modelgun Perfectionist
Modelgun Perfectionist
8ace

*** Originally posted by gavin ***

would using a real frame make the model stonger and less likley to brake
Back to top Go down
8ace
Modelgun Perfectionist
Modelgun Perfectionist
8ace

PostSubject: Re: Original PPsh41 converted to PFC   Original PPsh41 converted to PFC Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 4:31 pm

claymore wrote:
Sounds great, not sure if that would be legal over here though even if you are just using the shell of the gun i have a feeling our crappy laws would consider it being turned into a real gun again.

According to the German weapon law only the barrel and the bolt of a FA (and non Military) longarm are banned. According to the german military weapon control law submachine-guns who are introduced to a army bevor Sept 1945 are not military weapons.

The PPsh without barrel and bold is only a gunpart and free with 18yrs

The whole PFC and Modelgun Story is still in a "greyarea" and there are no assessment by the german federal police agency about the legal situation of FA Modelguns

Code:
Now are you saying you have bought the ppsh and the kit as a made up model already or have you bought both separate and going to do the conversion yourself.

The Kit was sold complett, PPsh41 and the PFC Kit

Quote :
As far as the ppsh kit goes, i gaurentee you that the 2 prongs on the bolt face which strip the round from the mag will break, so take a look at my review and see what Kickback did to the bolt that makes a world of difference, also the extractor will have to be adjusted as its claw is too long and just smashes into the round causing problems.

I´m only interested how it works and perhaps I sell it again
Back to top Go down
8ace
Modelgun Perfectionist
Modelgun Perfectionist
8ace

PostSubject: Re: Original PPsh41 converted to PFC   Original PPsh41 converted to PFC Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 4:31 pm

*** Originally posted by cerwyn ***

As tempting as this notion is, I think that Claymore is correct in saying that current UK laws wouldn't allow this in the UK.
After all, if it's that easy to convert a real PPSH into a PFC firer, then it seems easy enough to convert it back again?
At that price, 350 Euros, it's considerably less expensive than retail prices of Hudson models here too!
They don't do MP5's do they???

Cerwyn
Back to top Go down
8ace
Modelgun Perfectionist
Modelgun Perfectionist
8ace

*** Originally posted by figaro ***

Regardless of weither it is with it's barrel and bolt or not, if the receiver section is still intact, it is viewed as a firearm, and still a machine gun at that, in the US. It is cool looking though, nice one for the collection.
Back to top Go down
8ace
Modelgun Perfectionist
Modelgun Perfectionist
8ace

PostSubject: Re: Original PPsh41 converted to PFC   Original PPsh41 converted to PFC Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 4:32 pm

gamera wrote:
By Jove, Michalive, where did you buy that marvellous thing ???

www.egun.de

A german gun and gunparts auction website

Modelgun section in french
http://babelfish.altavista.com/babelfish/trurl_pagecontent?lp=de_fr&trurl=http%3a%2f%2fwww.egun.de%2fmarket%2flist_items.php%3fcat%3d250%26PHPSESSID%3dced5f6f8fe6a52d6f736c61c41d86491

Modelgun section in english
http://babelfish.altavista.com/babelfish/trurl_pagecontent?lp=de_en&trurl=http%3a%2f%2fwww.egun.de%2fmarket%2flist_items.php%3fcat%3d250%26PHPSESSID%3ddc8144b1bd3822ce8510733f2bbd14ac

Demil section in french
http://babelfish.altavista.com/babelfish/trurl_pagecontent?lp=de_fr&trurl=http%3a%2f%2fwww.egun.de%2fmarket%2flist_items.php%3fcat%3d477%26PHPSESSID%3dced5f6f8fe6a52d6f736c61c41d86491

Demil section in english
http://babelfish.altavista.com/babelfish/trurl_pagecontent?lp=de_en&trurl=http%3a%2f%2fwww.egun.de%2fmarket%2flist_items.php%3fcat%3d477%26PHPSESSID%3ddc8144b1bd3822ce8510733f2bbd14ac
Back to top Go down
8ace
Modelgun Perfectionist
Modelgun Perfectionist
8ace

PostSubject: Re: Original PPsh41 converted to PFC   Original PPsh41 converted to PFC Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 4:33 pm

*** Originally posted by mark ***

Man, the ATFE would have a "cow" over this "modelgun"!!! But its cool and it sure beats the Hudson version by a mile too! I wish that our regulatory agencys like the ATFE would get a clue and allow dewats (DeactivatedWarTrophy's)again these used to be freely sold here in the U.S. in the 1950's and early 1960's.

Anyway, an interesting "modelgun" there! I hope that you will post a video of it firing soon!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Original PPsh41 converted to PFC   Original PPsh41 converted to PFC Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Original PPsh41 converted to PFC
Page 1 of 1