MP40's Modelguns Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MP40's Modelguns Forum

International Forum for Modelgun enthusiasts

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What modelgun do you plan to add to your collection next?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
8ace
Modelgun Perfectionist
Modelgun Perfectionist
8ace

Number of posts : 2555
Location / Country : UK
Registration date : 2008-08-06

What modelgun do you plan to add to your collection next? Empty
PostSubject: What modelgun do you plan to add to your collection next?   What modelgun do you plan to add to your collection next? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 5:16 pm

**** Originally posted by mark ****

As for myself, i am in the process of ordering a new Marushin Beretta M84 (HW) as it is very inexpensive from guns n guys. Although, it is breaking from my newest rule not to buy any non-selective fire modelgun..But, i have wanted a HW Beretta M84 for sometime.

I am also thinking that i might need a Dolphin (HW) from them too..

But, that is all as of yet, that i want to add at this moment (although, i really want a Hudson M1A1 Thompson)
Back to top Go down
8ace
Modelgun Perfectionist
Modelgun Perfectionist
8ace

PostSubject: Re: What modelgun do you plan to add to your collection next?   What modelgun do you plan to add to your collection next? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 5:16 pm

**** Originally posted by claymore ****

Well for me it is the sterling which will be my next gun, however at the moment i am not buying anymore models until i know wether or not they will be illegal.

That said it is definatly the sterling i would like to add to my collection, if not the sterling then an open barrel mgc thompson would be my next choice.

handgun wise i would like the new mgc sig 220, or the mgc V10 45, can't make my mind up which would be the first to get.

I would also like to get my hands on a zinc bolt for my mgc 44 automag so that i could fire that again without the bolt breaking. not a gun i know but something i really want.
Back to top Go down
8ace
Modelgun Perfectionist
Modelgun Perfectionist
8ace

PostSubject: Re: What modelgun do you plan to add to your collection next?   What modelgun do you plan to add to your collection next? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 5:16 pm

Yes, i can definately see your prospective on the modelguns/airsoft hobby at this moment..I felt the same in 1987, when they where trying to ban modelguns/airsoft guns here too.

And i don't think that we had the same amount of dedicated airsofters to fight the proposed legislation that you have in Britain today as airsoft was fairly new at that time. But somehow, we just ended up with the orange muzzle markings and strengthened trademark laws out of the deal. I don't know if the politicians that had voted on these restrictions too them seriously or not but that is what they say, history..

Proposed gun control measures here in the U.S. (especially when they are close to passing) have the same uneasy feeling effect on me too.

So, buy them while you can, as perhaps, they might "grandfather" the possesion of them in the final legislation, and then, you might be able to keep them.
Back to top Go down
8ace
Modelgun Perfectionist
Modelgun Perfectionist
8ace

PostSubject: Re: What modelgun do you plan to add to your collection next?   What modelgun do you plan to add to your collection next? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 5:17 pm

**** Originally posted by jay851 ****

well i've just got the all metal marushin m712,and with this ban looming about i've decided to go big with my next purchase - shoei pfc fg42
Back to top Go down
8ace
Modelgun Perfectionist
Modelgun Perfectionist
8ace

PostSubject: Re: What modelgun do you plan to add to your collection next?   What modelgun do you plan to add to your collection next? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 5:18 pm

**** Originally posted by rizzo ****

Some berettas for me, one of the new MGC HW 92FS, probably the Italian commercial version, and i too want an M84
Back to top Go down
8ace
Modelgun Perfectionist
Modelgun Perfectionist
8ace

PostSubject: Re: What modelgun do you plan to add to your collection next?   What modelgun do you plan to add to your collection next? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 5:18 pm

**** Originally posted by garyforce ****

me im going mad trying to get as many damn guns as possible before "the ban"

in the last few weeks ive got a:
Kokusai M36 Chiefs special .38
Hudson Derringer 22 Magnam CAL.
Hudson Double Barrel Shotgun
a COLT BISLEY SAA 45

and hopefully within the next few weeks (touch wood) a BROWNING 1910 AUTOMATIC should be arriving at my door

i duno what to go for next ! .......not sure ive got any money left
Back to top Go down
8ace
Modelgun Perfectionist
Modelgun Perfectionist
8ace

PostSubject: Re: What modelgun do you plan to add to your collection next?   What modelgun do you plan to add to your collection next? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 5:19 pm

**** Originally posted by gmanuk ****

i also will be going mad on the cash buying as many as i can also maybe stock up on some internals, like extractors firing pins etc. i hopeing to get a marushin xm177 or the m4a1 tommorrow at some point
Back to top Go down
8ace
Modelgun Perfectionist
Modelgun Perfectionist
8ace

PostSubject: Re: What modelgun do you plan to add to your collection next?   What modelgun do you plan to add to your collection next? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 5:19 pm

GmanUK, you really can't beat the MGC M4 or the Marushin XM177 they are both great and i have both types.
Back to top Go down
8ace
Modelgun Perfectionist
Modelgun Perfectionist
8ace

*** Originally posted by gmanuk ***

well for me its one or the other but which one would u reconmend? which is the strongest internally and externally??
Back to top Go down
8ace
Modelgun Perfectionist
Modelgun Perfectionist
8ace

PostSubject: Re: What modelgun do you plan to add to your collection next?   What modelgun do you plan to add to your collection next? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 5:20 pm

*** Originally posted by mark ***

I recomend the MGC at first, unless you like assembling the Marushin with Japanese instructions...But, if you like a challange, try the Marushin first as it is made out of zinc and will take damage better if you drop it.
Back to top Go down
8ace
Modelgun Perfectionist
Modelgun Perfectionist
8ace

PostSubject: Re: What modelgun do you plan to add to your collection next?   What modelgun do you plan to add to your collection next? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 5:20 pm

*** Originally posted by gmanuk ***

cool it internal wear im more worried, do they fire good on full auto the MGC M4's? i might buy the kit for the m16 from that shop u said seems very cheat at like £150 were as there sold here for £350
Back to top Go down
8ace
Modelgun Perfectionist
Modelgun Perfectionist
8ace

PostSubject: Re: What modelgun do you plan to add to your collection next?   What modelgun do you plan to add to your collection next? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 5:21 pm

*** Originally posted by mark ***

I really don't worry about the internal wear of either of them as they are tough. The MGC does fire great in the full auto mode (better than the Marushin i am afraid)
Back to top Go down
8ace
Modelgun Perfectionist
Modelgun Perfectionist
8ace

PostSubject: Re: What modelgun do you plan to add to your collection next?   What modelgun do you plan to add to your collection next? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 5:21 pm

*** Originally posted by kazuwild ***

Waiting MGC M1911 Marsco
HURRY! HURRY! HURRY!
Back to top Go down
Jakes-model-guns
Jakes-model-guns

Number of posts : 100
Registration date : 2009-08-12

PostSubject: Re: What modelgun do you plan to add to your collection next?   What modelgun do you plan to add to your collection next? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 8:14 pm

I'm looking at getting

Hudson Grease gun (even thought Hudson have closed)
Browning Hi-Power kit
PPK'S Kit
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What modelgun do you plan to add to your collection next?   What modelgun do you plan to add to your collection next? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What modelgun do you plan to add to your collection next?
Page 1 of 1