MP40's Modelguns Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MP40's Modelguns Forum

International Forum for Modelgun enthusiasts

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What is your favorite modelgun in your collection?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
8ace
Modelgun Perfectionist
Modelgun Perfectionist
8ace

Number of posts : 2555
Location / Country : UK
Registration date : 2008-08-06

What is your favorite modelgun in your collection? Empty
PostSubject: What is your favorite modelgun in your collection?   What is your favorite modelgun in your collection? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 7:20 pm

*** Originally posted by mark ***

What is your favorite modelgun? And how long have you had it?
Back to top Go down
8ace
Modelgun Perfectionist
Modelgun Perfectionist
8ace

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite modelgun in your collection?   What is your favorite modelgun in your collection? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 7:20 pm

*** Originally posted by claymore ***

You know Mark i really cannot answer this question as my favourite keeps changing. For the machine gun it would of been the MGC thompson because it looks so good and fire so well + its metal, then i got the hudson sten and although it loses in the looks dept it fires so well with great recoil and noise that it became my favourite. Then i got the uzi working well on the sig rounds then a metal MP40 and i love MP40's and now of course aPPSH that works great.

So i am at a lose i cannot out of all them say which one comes out on tops, the uzi, mp40, thompson and ppsh all look great fire great and sound great and are metal and all are my favourites, i just dont know i suppose that if i was buying for the first time but knew how good each gun was it would probably be the thompson i bought first so that may say something.

Handguns, for revolvers it be the S&W m29 6 inch, love that gun and loved firing the real thing.

Semi auto's, it would have to be the automag which i cant seem to stop buying everytime one comes up for sale, the marushin was my favourite as it was metal but now that i have a metal bolt for the mgc (thanks Francky) no more bolt breakages in 2 rounds and it fires great.
Back to top Go down
8ace
Modelgun Perfectionist
Modelgun Perfectionist
8ace

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite modelgun in your collection?   What is your favorite modelgun in your collection? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 7:21 pm

*** Originally posted by gatling ***

My favourite is without a doubt the Toytec minigun as I am a huge fan of Gatling guns and the Toytec minigun is the most accurate minigun replica. My collection isn't that big anyway though, but the MGC Thompson gets a worthy second place.

The minigun is currently undergoing major cosmetic changes. It's now almost entirely sanded down and polished, only the trigger/grip assembly remains. I'll assemble it and take a few pics of it fully polished before it gets blued.
Back to top Go down
8ace
Modelgun Perfectionist
Modelgun Perfectionist
8ace

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite modelgun in your collection?   What is your favorite modelgun in your collection? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 7:21 pm

*** Originally posted by ldr ***

does the Toytec minigun fire? I've never heard of it before.
Back to top Go down
8ace
Modelgun Perfectionist
Modelgun Perfectionist
8ace

*** Originally posted by interceptor ***

I love my 6inch Python
Back to top Go down
8ace
Modelgun Perfectionist
Modelgun Perfectionist
8ace

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite modelgun in your collection?   What is your favorite modelgun in your collection? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 7:22 pm

*** Originally posted by gatling ***

[quote="Gatling"]
LDR wrote:
does the Toytec minigun fire? I've never heard of it before.
My minigun does not fire, it's just a dummy. I meant that the Toytec minigun is the one that looks closest to a real steel minigun Smile Toytec made two versions; one airsoft and one dummy. When Toytec made the dummy minigun they probably had leftovers from the airsoft version and converted them to a dummy as there is a few remains from the airsoft minigun in the dummy.

Oops, sorry for this Mark, won't happend again
Back to top Go down
8ace
Modelgun Perfectionist
Modelgun Perfectionist
8ace

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite modelgun in your collection?   What is your favorite modelgun in your collection? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 7:23 pm

*** Originally posted by mark ***

No, No, Gtaling I said modelguns.... That's ok, the ToyTec is ok as it is unique and I don't really mind them. However, just try to keep the disscussion on it down to a minimum as it does go beyond the rules of the forum.
Back to top Go down
8ace
Modelgun Perfectionist
Modelgun Perfectionist
8ace

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite modelgun in your collection?   What is your favorite modelgun in your collection? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 7:23 pm

*** Originally posted by spencerman ***

I really envy Gatling for that minigun he has. I would love one of those, as I am sure many would. But, my collection is rather limited I am afraid. I would have to say that my favourite gun is the Marushin .44 Automag model 280 (Clint 1), but not just any old version, my custom. I have one that has a chrome barrel assembly (It is pitted in places unfortunately, losing some of the engraving, but boy is it nice and shiny!). It has the groves on the grip at the front and rear, full wood grips etc. Quite an example. I have wanted to take some pictures of it to post on here for a while, but wanted to wait until I had a better camera to do it. My second favourite is probably the standard version of that same gun that I have.

Here are a couple of low quality pictures of my custom:

What is your favorite modelgun in your collection? AutomagCase2

What is your favorite modelgun in your collection? AutomagCase5-1
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite modelgun in your collection?   What is your favorite modelgun in your collection? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What is your favorite modelgun in your collection?
Page 1 of 1