MP40's Modelguns Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MP40's Modelguns Forum

International Forum for Modelgun enthusiasts

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Marushin Extra Heavy Weight revolvers

Go down 
AuthorMessage
8ace
Modelgun Perfectionist
Modelgun Perfectionist
8ace

Number of posts : 2554
Location / Country : UK
Registration date : 2008-08-06

Marushin Extra Heavy Weight revolvers Empty
PostSubject: Marushin Extra Heavy Weight revolvers   Marushin Extra Heavy Weight revolvers Icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 6:07 pm

*** Originally posted by mark ***

Has anyone seen any of the Marushin Extra Heavy Weight revolvers before?I was just looking through a 2004 edition vol-2 marushin catalog and i noticed the S&W model 2 army and the Enfield MK 2 revolvers where being offered as HW and EXHW. In the pictures at least, they looked like real revolvers as the finish was like polished and blued steel. So, i believe that these are Marushin's versions of MGC's SRHW series and like MGC, Marushin has obviously restricted the use of the EXHW plastic to revolvers, as the EXHW material must be as brittle as the SRHW modelguns proved to be..
Back to top Go down
8ace
Modelgun Perfectionist
Modelgun Perfectionist
8ace

PostSubject: Re: Marushin Extra Heavy Weight revolvers   Marushin Extra Heavy Weight revolvers Icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 6:07 pm

*** Originally posted by claymore ***

Never come across EHW ones especially blued. All the HW ones i have seen are all very dull in colour, i will keep my eyes open for info though.
Back to top Go down
8ace
Modelgun Perfectionist
Modelgun Perfectionist
8ace

PostSubject: Re: Marushin Extra Heavy Weight revolvers   Marushin Extra Heavy Weight revolvers Icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 6:08 pm

*** Originally posted by mark ***

I knew that MGC produced the pistols like the 1911's out of the SHW plastic, but, they had problems at first as they where sold as 7mm cap firing modelguns at first and they broke at a rapid rate. So, the story goes, they sold them as dummy versions from then on. However, the revolvers did not break as easily when they where fired. So, i believe that Marushin observed this closely and decided that they would release their own version of the SRHW modelguns..Now. i just looked at a Marushin catalog from 2003 and it has two versions of the EXHW P38! now, i would like to see that!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Marushin Extra Heavy Weight revolvers   Marushin Extra Heavy Weight revolvers Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Marushin Extra Heavy Weight revolvers
Page 1 of 1