MP40's Modelguns Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MP40's Modelguns Forum

International Forum for Modelgun enthusiasts

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Beretta 92FS Italian

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
8ace
Modelgun Perfectionist
Modelgun Perfectionist
8ace

Number of posts : 2554
Location / Country : UK
Registration date : 2008-08-06

Beretta 92FS Italian Empty
PostSubject: Beretta 92FS Italian   Beretta 92FS Italian Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 1:29 pm

***Originally posted by gmanuk ***

would like some info on the MGC Beretta italian version i'm asuming its the same as the M9 but with different trade marks? anyways if any1 owns one, mark u have one dont u a M9? are they any good?? being a MGC i asume the build quaity will be tip top but would like to no do they last etc any probs with extraction and firing etc...

Thanks
Back to top Go down
8ace
Modelgun Perfectionist
Modelgun Perfectionist
8ace

PostSubject: Re: Beretta 92FS Italian   Beretta 92FS Italian Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 1:29 pm

***Originally posted by mark ***

Actually, no i don't have an Italian version at this moment.. I do however, have an M9 version (that you see in my video) it works ok but the person that had it before me didn't have a clue how to maintain it.

So, i had to make it work right...So it had some problems initially but they are fixed and it shoots great now.

You can't miss by buying a MGC but the new Marushin Beretta (HW) Brigadier kit is a great deal and let me tell ya, it is one of the heaviest plastic modelguns (pistol) that i have that is not all zinc.

Now the "problem" with the latest Marushin Berettas is that Marushin had to remove all of the Beretta markings and they made their own markings that don't look right....
Back to top Go down
8ace
Modelgun Perfectionist
Modelgun Perfectionist
8ace

PostSubject: Re: Beretta 92FS Italian   Beretta 92FS Italian Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 1:30 pm

Have had the beretta italian version since friday last week and have used about 4 boxes of caps so far and not 1 single problem
Back to top Go down
8ace
Modelgun Perfectionist
Modelgun Perfectionist
8ace

PostSubject: Re: Beretta 92FS Italian   Beretta 92FS Italian Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 1:30 pm

That's great GmanUK I think that the new MGC re-production models have some improvements over the older versions. I hope that they will last at least several boxes of caps before they wear out or break. I really like the MGC/KSC 9mm CPHW rounds as they work excellently and they are not too expensive or hard to find.
Back to top Go down
8ace
Modelgun Perfectionist
Modelgun Perfectionist
8ace

PostSubject: Re: Beretta 92FS Italian   Beretta 92FS Italian Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 1:31 pm

***Originally posted by rizzo ***

Well my 92FS Italian should turn up on monday, and I'll let you know what i think then
Back to top Go down
8ace
Modelgun Perfectionist
Modelgun Perfectionist
8ace

PostSubject: Re: Beretta 92FS Italian   Beretta 92FS Italian Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 1:31 pm

Cool u get urs from modelguns.co.uk?
Back to top Go down
8ace
Modelgun Perfectionist
Modelgun Perfectionist
8ace

PostSubject: Re: Beretta 92FS Italian   Beretta 92FS Italian Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 1:32 pm

Nope, Guns n Guys

It arrived today and I'm VERY impressed. It weighs more than my full metal airsoft berettas. I am yet to shoot it as i've run out of caps. Bummer
Back to top Go down
8ace
Modelgun Perfectionist
Modelgun Perfectionist
8ace

PostSubject: Re: Beretta 92FS Italian   Beretta 92FS Italian Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 1:32 pm

***Originally posted by claymore ***

rizzo, i dont see the 92FS Itailian on their site, did you request it on order or am i looking it the wrong place (i am looking in the modelgun section)
Back to top Go down
8ace
Modelgun Perfectionist
Modelgun Perfectionist
8ace

PostSubject: Re: Beretta 92FS Italian   Beretta 92FS Italian Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 1:33 pm

Just email them with what you want and they 99% of the time have it
Back to top Go down
8ace
Modelgun Perfectionist
Modelgun Perfectionist
8ace

PostSubject: Re: Beretta 92FS Italian   Beretta 92FS Italian Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 1:34 pm

After about 400 caps my carts no longer live. its only the seals on some which have blown yet i took so much care looking after them? seals are no prob to get but is this about average for the seals??

Thanks
Back to top Go down
8ace
Modelgun Perfectionist
Modelgun Perfectionist
8ace

PostSubject: Re: Beretta 92FS Italian   Beretta 92FS Italian Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 1:34 pm

GmanUK,

Have you been using oil or grease on the O-rings? That will make a big difference on the O-rings life especially if you are using them dry. Now, 400 caps is alot of caps! And i think that that is (at least in my experiance) the maximum amount of firings that the O-rings should stand before they need to be changed. That's also a testimony to MGC that no parts have broken on your Beretta after 400 rounds!
Back to top Go down
8ace
Modelgun Perfectionist
Modelgun Perfectionist
8ace

PostSubject: Re: Beretta 92FS Italian   Beretta 92FS Italian Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 1:35 pm

yea im quite suprised that nothing on the beretta has broke. i had a bit of trouble with the detonator but it was minimal. i use silicone gun oil after every 5 shots maybe on the "o" rings.
Back to top Go down
8ace
Modelgun Perfectionist
Modelgun Perfectionist
8ace

PostSubject: Re: Beretta 92FS Italian   Beretta 92FS Italian Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 1:35 pm

Strange, O rings are available from Plumbers shops etc, if thats the problem?

Mark- the M92FS feels very very solid, i don't know if its a variation of HW plastic, but I'd be surprised if mine broke any time soon The action on mine is fantastic. I actually love it
Back to top Go down
8ace
Modelgun Perfectionist
Modelgun Perfectionist
8ace

That's good that the MGC Beretta is a solid feeling modelgun, it could be that MGC did make some changes to the HW plastic to make it stronger. Although, the strength might be due to the Berettas design not so much the plastic my Marushin M92F Brigadier feels heavy and very solid too..I have noticed the popularity of the Beretta M92F in Japan almost rivals the M1911!
Back to top Go down
8ace
Modelgun Perfectionist
Modelgun Perfectionist
8ace

PostSubject: Re: Beretta 92FS Italian   Beretta 92FS Italian Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 1:36 pm

Well its very popular in HK I think due to John Woo and Chow Yun Fat
Back to top Go down
8ace
Modelgun Perfectionist
Modelgun Perfectionist
8ace

PostSubject: Re: Beretta 92FS Italian   Beretta 92FS Italian Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 1:36 pm

I can also say the Berettas popularity is also from it's strength (design wise) and it's magazine capacity.
Back to top Go down
8ace
Modelgun Perfectionist
Modelgun Perfectionist
8ace

Rizzo just out of interest what is the serial number on the left side frame on ur beretta? its just because they say they have individual numbers but my serail number is the same on jays website and also enshoie how ever its spelt
Back to top Go down
8ace
Modelgun Perfectionist
Modelgun Perfectionist
8ace

PostSubject: Re: Beretta 92FS Italian   Beretta 92FS Italian Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 1:37 pm

All of the boxes get individual serial numbers on the SPG sticker (Safe Plastic Gun) the KSC HW M93R's have individual serial numbers and i am sure that there are other modelguns out there that have their own special serial number too.
Back to top Go down
8ace
Modelgun Perfectionist
Modelgun Perfectionist
8ace

PostSubject: Re: Beretta 92FS Italian   Beretta 92FS Italian Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 1:37 pm

well its just because i have on the frame the same number thats on two websites maybe just is my one but if rizzo u could say urs please
Back to top Go down
8ace
Modelgun Perfectionist
Modelgun Perfectionist
8ace

PostSubject: Re: Beretta 92FS Italian   Beretta 92FS Italian Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 1:38 pm

Mine is -

C51091Z

Which is the same as on Endoshoji and MOdelguns.co.uk

Hmm...
Back to top Go down
8ace
Modelgun Perfectionist
Modelgun Perfectionist
8ace

PostSubject: Re: Beretta 92FS Italian   Beretta 92FS Italian Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 1:39 pm

What's the number on the boxes SPG sticker?
Back to top Go down
8ace
Modelgun Perfectionist
Modelgun Perfectionist
8ace

PostSubject: Re: Beretta 92FS Italian   Beretta 92FS Italian Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 1:39 pm

B276150

There is another number, on a Beretta styled sticker-

that is- J 02120
Back to top Go down
8ace
Modelgun Perfectionist
Modelgun Perfectionist
8ace

Rizzo,

B276150 is of course, the manufacturer's serial number that might be Japanese government required (i don't really know) for the SPG and the SMG modelguns to be able to track the production in case a modelgun prooves to be easily converted somehow.

The other sitcker with J 02120 is the individual serial number i think for the series...
Back to top Go down
8ace
Modelgun Perfectionist
Modelgun Perfectionist
8ace

PostSubject: Re: Beretta 92FS Italian   Beretta 92FS Italian Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 1:40 pm

Ahh right, shame it isn't on the gun Although that would be a little difficult- especially for replacement frames
Back to top Go down
8ace
Modelgun Perfectionist
Modelgun Perfectionist
8ace

PostSubject: Re: Beretta 92FS Italian   Beretta 92FS Italian Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 1:40 pm

Now KSC has individual serial numbers on their Beretta M93R (HW) modelguns and that's cool i think, as it adds the real gun feeling...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Beretta 92FS Italian   Beretta 92FS Italian Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Beretta 92FS Italian
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next