MP40's Modelguns Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MP40's Modelguns Forum

International Forum for Modelgun enthusiasts

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Beretta 92FS Assembly vids

Go down 
AuthorMessage
8ace
Modelgun Perfectionist
Modelgun Perfectionist
8ace

Number of posts : 2554
Location / Country : UK
Registration date : 2008-08-06

Beretta 92FS Assembly vids Empty
PostSubject: Beretta 92FS Assembly vids   Beretta 92FS Assembly vids Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 7:11 pm

*** Originally posted by 8ace ***

I found a site with some great strip and reassemble videos for the REAL Beretta 92FS.

How does it compare with the model version?

http://www.beretta92fs.com/
Back to top Go down
8ace
Modelgun Perfectionist
Modelgun Perfectionist
8ace

PostSubject: Re: Beretta 92FS Assembly vids   Beretta 92FS Assembly vids Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 7:11 pm

*** Originally posted by spencerman ***

That is pretty great. There are a few differences between the model version and the real thing, such as the barrel locking pin, but overall there is much that is the same. It is also handy for people who are a little unsure about various gun parts, such as the sear, to actually learn which part is which. I still do not know them all having been around guns for many years now. I am sure that they will be very useful.
Back to top Go down
8ace
Modelgun Perfectionist
Modelgun Perfectionist
8ace

PostSubject: Re: Beretta 92FS Assembly vids   Beretta 92FS Assembly vids Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 7:12 pm

*** Originally posted by LDR ***

I have just recieved a MGC beretta M9, and its great!

Its my first model gun to not jam! Very nice indeed....might have to get a dolphin now. Do MGC make one?

Also noticed its a tad quiet.
Back to top Go down
8ace
Modelgun Perfectionist
Modelgun Perfectionist
8ace

PostSubject: Re: Beretta 92FS Assembly vids   Beretta 92FS Assembly vids Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 7:12 pm

*** Originally posted by mark ***

That's great that you received your new MGC Beretta LDR! They are fun when they work right aren't they? Unfortunately, MGC doesn't make a version of the Dolphin only Marushin makes one currently. The Marushin made Berettas seem to work very well as their cartridges seal really well. My Marushin CQB (kit version HW) fires flawlessly and i think that the factory version will work even better.

I think that except in very few cases that the Marushin Berettas will always work great if they are cared for and they are loaded correctly.

The modelguns that i have fired over the years have been very quiet. That is of course a very big + as they won't tend to cause you trouble that way...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Beretta 92FS Assembly vids   Beretta 92FS Assembly vids Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Beretta 92FS Assembly vids
Page 1 of 1