MP40's Modelguns Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MP40's Modelguns Forum

International Forum for Modelgun enthusiasts

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

MGC Tommy OPEN-BARREL version for sale

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ljerr2
Modelgun Perfectionist
Modelgun Perfectionist

Number of posts : 571
Location / Country : Iowa, USA
Registration date : 2008-11-26

MGC Tommy OPEN-BARREL version for sale Empty
PostSubject: MGC Tommy OPEN-BARREL version for sale   MGC Tommy OPEN-BARREL version for sale Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 3:11 am

I have two of these and decided I only need one - so I'm letting this one go. It is in excellent condition. I purchased it unfired or near unfired condition. Everything is very tight! Since then I have refinished the original wood furniture and the upper receiver (matte black paint). It has a used magazine and bolt. BUT the bolt is a custom full steel version! I have just used it for collection and not really for firing because it is in such good shape, but should be ready to fire, including an original open chamber with custom detonator to use with CPBLK cartridges. I Comes with a box and 10 new cartridges.
$450. Will sell with a Chicago front end and unused drum mag (both military and Chicago configuration) for $600. I will include some 7mm MGC caps if the buyer wants (US only). Shipping is not included in the prices.
Will consider selling the buyer additional caps, mags, etc.
Let me know if you have any questions or want any other pictures posted! Thanks.
JL
MGC Tommy OPEN-BARREL version for sale DSCN1736
MGC Tommy OPEN-BARREL version for sale DSCN1737
MGC Tommy OPEN-BARREL version for sale DSCN1736
Back to top Go down

MGC Tommy OPEN-BARREL version for sale
Page 1 of 1