MP40's Modelguns Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MP40's Modelguns Forum

International Forum for Modelgun enthusiasts

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

BLANK FIRING THOMPSON M1

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
ESutak
ESutak

Number of posts : 17
Location / Country : USA
Registration date : 2012-06-24

BLANK FIRING THOMPSON M1 Empty
PostSubject: BLANK FIRING THOMPSON M1   BLANK FIRING THOMPSON M1 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 6:09 pm

Pre-orders will be taken soon for a REAL blank firing Thompson M1. Not a PFC gun, but real blanks. 9.3mm and way louder than 9mm PAK. cheaper too! Awesomegun. details can be found at keystonearsenal.com
Back to top Go down
pitfighter
Modelgun Master
Modelgun Master
pitfighter

Number of posts : 616
Location / Country : Hollywood, California
Registration date : 2008-09-07

PostSubject: Re: BLANK FIRING THOMPSON M1   BLANK FIRING THOMPSON M1 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 12:20 am

Cannot send you a PM.

I am interested, please PM me details or post them.

I have a ton of 9.3 left over.

Pit.
Back to top Go down
ESutak
ESutak

PostSubject: Re: BLANK FIRING THOMPSON M1   BLANK FIRING THOMPSON M1 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 12:43 am

Back to top Go down
Dronne
Modelgun Enthusiast
Modelgun Enthusiast
Dronne

Number of posts : 215
Location / Country : France Paris
Registration date : 2012-01-05

PostSubject: Re: BLANK FIRING THOMPSON M1   BLANK FIRING THOMPSON M1 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 8:34 am

Hi,
Excuse me for the double post, but do you have any opinion about this shop?

http://www.replicaguns.com/what-s-new/
Back to top Go down
ESutak
ESutak

PostSubject: Re: BLANK FIRING THOMPSON M1   BLANK FIRING THOMPSON M1 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 7:05 pm

Replica Guns.com is Brandy new.

Though I do have an opinion of this shop, I am afraid it's a bit Biased. Keystone Arsenal was owned by one fella, but run by two. Both guys are friends; both guys are gun guys with worlds of experience. One is more of a business man, (Greg) the other more of a creative builder and replica gun enthusiast (Gary). The Company has split, with each fella taking the helm of one of the companies. The Builder/Gunsmith had bought the ReplicaGuns.com (RGC) site several years ago, and never developed it. Keystone Arsenal (KAR) will be changing very soon to reflect its new focus on its Government contracts. ReplicaGuns.com will be for the Collector and Re-enactor exclusively. Both fellas are still friends, and still work together. No animosity in the split, just a matter of Logistics. The new Thompson will be available from both venues. ReplicaGuns.com is not up and running as of yet. While the site is essentially complete with all the framework and ancillary pages completed, the population of the product pages has yet to be finished. Only a few items to test how the pages will look have been added. I am biased sir because I was/am a KAR employee, but will soon work exclusively for RGC.
Back to top Go down
ESutak
ESutak

PostSubject: Re: BLANK FIRING THOMPSON M1   BLANK FIRING THOMPSON M1 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 7:16 pm

OH......There is a third site I forgot about....I don't know who that belongs to!....I'll have to find out, but the site is:
FrontFireBlankGuns.com It's a small site that only has Fron venting Blank guns....All three sites are under the parent corp, "The Acme Gun Group"......I would think the Tommy will be advertised there also. I know that FrontFireBlankGuns is also working on some getting some unusual Front Fire Models like the Walther P-88, and the Luger. I THINK, the Lugers are on the way...At least I THINK that's what was mentioned to me last week. If so, both the standard 4 inch "Heer/Army" version, and the 6 inch Barrel "Naval" version will be available.....I am pretty sure that is happening noa along with a compensated full size combat/target 1911......As soon as it's available, it'll be on the FrontFireBlankGuns site. One thing I can tell you is that both these guys work hard to bring new models to market.
Back to top Go down
Dronne
Modelgun Enthusiast
Modelgun Enthusiast
Dronne

Number of posts : 215
Location / Country : France Paris
Registration date : 2012-01-05

PostSubject: Re: BLANK FIRING THOMPSON M1   BLANK FIRING THOMPSON M1 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 10:44 am

Ok, thank you!
So.... Wait and see....
Back to top Go down
jim
Modelgun Perfectionist
Modelgun Perfectionist
jim

Number of posts : 988
Location / Country : Hong Kong / Sydney, Australia
Registration date : 2008-09-07

PostSubject: Re: BLANK FIRING THOMPSON M1   BLANK FIRING THOMPSON M1 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 7:19 am

ESutak wrote:
Replica Guns.com is Brandy new.

Though I do have an opinion of this shop, I am afraid it's a bit Biased. Keystone Arsenal was owned by one fella, but run by two. Both guys are friends; both guys are gun guys with worlds of experience. One is more of a business man, (Greg) the other more of a creative builder and replica gun enthusiast (Gary). The Company has split, with each fella taking the helm of one of the companies. The Builder/Gunsmith had bought the ReplicaGuns.com (RGC) site several years ago, and never developed it. Keystone Arsenal (KAR) will be changing very soon to reflect its new focus on its Government contracts. ReplicaGuns.com will be for the Collector and Re-enactor exclusively. Both fellas are still friends, and still work together. No animosity in the split, just a matter of Logistics. The new Thompson will be available from both venues. ReplicaGuns.com is not up and running as of yet. While the site is essentially complete with all the framework and ancillary pages completed, the population of the product pages has yet to be finished. Only a few items to test how the pages will look have been added. I am biased sir because I was/am a KAR employee, but will soon work exclusively for RGC.

Next time I'll give you guys an email getting the exact shipping cost instead of using the online shopping cart with insufficient shipping options...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BLANK FIRING THOMPSON M1   BLANK FIRING THOMPSON M1 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

BLANK FIRING THOMPSON M1
Page 1 of 1