MP40's Modelguns Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MP40's Modelguns Forum

International Forum for Modelgun enthusiasts

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Wa Shan G27

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
josh676
Modelgun Enthusiast
Modelgun Enthusiast

Number of posts : 180
Location / Country : Australia
Registration date : 2012-05-14

Wa Shan G27 Empty
PostSubject: Wa Shan G27   Wa Shan G27 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2012 12:17 am

Hi all, just got a Wa Shan G27, so far I really like it, but there is one problem, I can't take the slide off, I cock it, fire the action, and when I depress the 2 things to remove the slide, the slide only goes forward a few CM, and then stops. I don't want to force it in case I break it, but I would like to be able to strip it down to do a bit of a review.

Also I got the G17, I took the slide off, and placed it on my Tanaka, won't be doing that again, barely managed to get it off without damaging it. Laughing
Back to top Go down
JohnnyV
Modelgun Perfectionist
Modelgun Perfectionist
JohnnyV

Number of posts : 552
Location / Country : Cambridgeshire UK
Registration date : 2009-08-24

Wa Shan G27 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wa Shan G27   Wa Shan G27 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2012 11:05 am

Allow top slide to go forwards until it stops (about 1cm) then use a small tool to push down the piece behind the slide you can now see in the gap you have opened up.
If unsure of which peice, only open slide 1/2 cm and its the piece you can see moving when you pull the trigger.. think its Part #14... maybe Smile
Back to top Go down
josh676
Modelgun Enthusiast
Modelgun Enthusiast

Wa Shan G27 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wa Shan G27   Wa Shan G27 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2012 11:12 am

JohnnyV wrote:
Allow top slide to go forwards until it stops (about 1cm) then use a small tool to push down the piece behind the slide you can now see in the gap you have opened up.
If unsure of which peice, only open slide 1/2 cm and its the piece you can see moving when you pull the trigger.. think its Part #14... maybe Smile

Thanks for the reply mate, I'm having trouble finding that part, is it on the slide, or in the frame?
Back to top Go down
JohnnyV
Modelgun Perfectionist
Modelgun Perfectionist
JohnnyV

Wa Shan G27 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wa Shan G27   Wa Shan G27 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2012 11:17 am

Hi
Its on the frame, when the slide is forward, the part is behind part 12, and you can just push it down with a thin tool to allow the slide to move forwards and come off.
let me know if still stuck and i will take some pics later...
Back to top Go down
josh676
Modelgun Enthusiast
Modelgun Enthusiast

Wa Shan G27 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wa Shan G27   Wa Shan G27 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2012 11:20 am

JohnnyV wrote:
Hi
Its on the frame, when the slide is forward, the part is behind part 12, and you can just push it down with a thin tool to allow the slide to move forwards and come off.
let me know if still stuck and i will take some pics later...

That would be great, I don't actually have a manual, they must of forgot to put it in this box so I don't know which parts are what number.

I'm lucky I haven't damaged it trying to get it off!

thanks so much mate.
Back to top Go down
josh676
Modelgun Enthusiast
Modelgun Enthusiast

Wa Shan G27 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wa Shan G27   Wa Shan G27 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 4:14 am

Using your advice I have found the part in question. Thanks so much mate. Would anyone else be interested in a review of this model?
Back to top Go down
JohnnyV
Modelgun Perfectionist
Modelgun Perfectionist
JohnnyV

Wa Shan G27 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wa Shan G27   Wa Shan G27 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 11:06 am

Please do a review Josh!
Parts diagram (that's all you get with the gun!)
Wa Shan G27 Img_2911
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Wa Shan G27 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wa Shan G27   Wa Shan G27 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wa Shan G27
Page 1 of 1