MP40's Modelguns Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MP40's Modelguns Forum

International Forum for Modelgun enthusiasts

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

reputable sellers of model guns/plastic or metal

Go down 
+2
josh676
wildthing423
6 posters
AuthorMessage
wildthing423

Number of posts : 2
Location / Country : united states
Registration date : 2012-11-17

reputable sellers of model guns/plastic or metal Empty
PostSubject: reputable sellers of model guns/plastic or metal   reputable sellers of model guns/plastic or metal Icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 3:42 pm

I came her specifically to find resellers or rather retailers of model guns who wont rip you off, make you take them to court or send you something that is $300 dollars less then what you paid for 11 months later. I live in the U.S. and am retired and I love modeling things. There are several companies that I have tried to deal with which seem to be owned by the same person and you would be lucky to get your money back. So, I would like to ask for suggestions of honest retailers/store owners to purchase from.

Thanks all

Mark
Back to top Go down
josh676
Modelgun Enthusiast
Modelgun Enthusiast

Number of posts : 180
Location / Country : Australia
Registration date : 2012-05-14

PostSubject: Re: reputable sellers of model guns/plastic or metal   reputable sellers of model guns/plastic or metal Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 7:22 am

wildthing423 wrote:
I came her specifically to find resellers or rather retailers of model guns who wont rip you off, make you take them to court or send you something that is $300 dollars less then what you paid for 11 months later. I live in the U.S. and am retired and I love modeling things. There are several companies that I have tried to deal with which seem to be owned by the same person and you would be lucky to get your money back. So, I would like to ask for suggestions of honest retailers/store owners to purchase from.

Thanks all

Mark

Mate, I have only good things to say about Dentrinity.

http://www.dentrinityshop.com/pl_collector.jsp

Shipped on a Friday, I had them by the following Friday including Customs time.
Back to top Go down
claymore
Modelgun Perfectionist
Modelgun Perfectionist

Number of posts : 1233
Location / Country : London
Registration date : 2008-09-07

PostSubject: Re: reputable sellers of model guns/plastic or metal   reputable sellers of model guns/plastic or metal Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 10:51 am

Welcome to the forum, plugfirecapgunsuk will serve you well, trustworthy reliable and honest with what they sell. Not a retailer but Shazib on this forum based in japan can also help you out and again reliable trustworthy and honest. One thing on price though modeguns are all over the place on cost, at times MGC mp40's used to cost £700 or more now you can get them for under £400 and that is not because the market is flooded (actually they are getting harder to find) its just no one can sell them at more than that so what you buy something at today is no reflection on what it is worth tomorrow sadly.
Back to top Go down
Cerwyn
Cerwyn (Site Admin)
Cerwyn (Site Admin)
Cerwyn

Number of posts : 11073
Location / Country : North Wales
Registration date : 2008-07-20

PostSubject: Re: reputable sellers of model guns/plastic or metal   reputable sellers of model guns/plastic or metal Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 1:56 pm

Hello Mark, Welcome to the Forum. It's always a pleasure to welcome new members.

I can also recommend DenTrinity, Plugfirecapgunsuk and forum member shazhib without hesitation. As you're in the US, forum members kharris and ljerr2 are private individuals that often sell complete models and parts. I've dealt with them all without any problems whatsoever.

Sadly there is one group of companies based in Japan, all owned by the same individual that have earned themselves a terrible reputation lately. Best avoided really.

Hobby collector of Replica model guns and Militaria.
also member of Living History Reenactment Groups.
Back to top Go down
https://mp40modelguns.forumotion.net
josh676
Modelgun Enthusiast
Modelgun Enthusiast

Number of posts : 180
Location / Country : Australia
Registration date : 2012-05-14

PostSubject: Re: reputable sellers of model guns/plastic or metal   reputable sellers of model guns/plastic or metal Icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 6:21 am

I can also vouch for Shazib, for parts and entire guns, good bloke.
Back to top Go down
wildthing423

Number of posts : 2
Location / Country : united states
Registration date : 2012-11-17

PostSubject: yes, I believe I have made contact!   reputable sellers of model guns/plastic or metal Icon_minitimeMon Sep 16, 2013 4:25 pm

Cerwyn wrote:
Hello Mark, Welcome to the Forum. It's always a pleasure to welcome new members.

I can also recommend DenTrinity, Plugfirecapgunsuk and forum member shazhib without hesitation. As you're in the US, forum members kharris and ljerr2 are private individuals that often sell complete models and parts. I've dealt with them all without any problems whatsoever.

Sadly there is one group of companies based in Japan, all owned by the same individual that have earned themselves a terrible reputation lately. Best avoided really.

Unfortunately, I placed three order with 3 different companies later finding out they are owned by the same peoson and not receiving anything except I have your money email...no product , no further communication 22 months and counting.

Mark
Back to top Go down
stumpy_ned
Modelgun Enthusiast
Modelgun Enthusiast

Number of posts : 87
Location / Country : UK
Registration date : 2012-04-21

PostSubject: Re: reputable sellers of model guns/plastic or metal   reputable sellers of model guns/plastic or metal Icon_minitimeMon Sep 16, 2013 4:41 pm

Ah, you've had dealings with Miki Macnamuru or whatever his surname is........
Back to top Go down
Cerwyn
Cerwyn (Site Admin)
Cerwyn (Site Admin)
Cerwyn

Number of posts : 11073
Location / Country : North Wales
Registration date : 2008-07-20

PostSubject: Re: reputable sellers of model guns/plastic or metal   reputable sellers of model guns/plastic or metal Icon_minitimeMon Sep 16, 2013 4:46 pm

wildthing423 wrote:
Cerwyn wrote:

Unfortunately, I placed three order with 3 different companies later finding out they are owned by the same peoson and not receiving anything except I have your money email...no product , no further communication 22 months and counting.

Mark
Hi Mark,
Sounds like the 3 companies you placed orders with are the Japanese based ones I mentioned above.
I would really recommend that you try www.plugfirecapgunsuk.com or www.modelguncollector.co.uk both of whom can offer International Shipping. These are very trustworthy and reliable dealers.

Hobby collector of Replica model guns and Militaria.
also member of Living History Reenactment Groups.
Back to top Go down
https://mp40modelguns.forumotion.net
cosmitron
Modelgun Enthusiast
Modelgun Enthusiast
cosmitron

Number of posts : 175
Location / Country : Germany
Registration date : 2013-08-30

PostSubject: Re: reputable sellers of model guns/plastic or metal   reputable sellers of model guns/plastic or metal Icon_minitimeMon Sep 16, 2013 5:01 pm

My 3 first model guns were bought from http://www.mg-props.co.uk/ and http://www.modelguncollector.co.uk/ (just received a new one today + my marushin model kit! Yay!)
And I only have good things to say about them.
Jay from mg-props has the greatest communication and is never fed up with my harassing questions. I will definitely recommend them and buy again from them as soon as they'll have the models that match my interest.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: reputable sellers of model guns/plastic or metal   reputable sellers of model guns/plastic or metal Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

reputable sellers of model guns/plastic or metal
Page 1 of 1