MP40's Modelguns Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MP40's Modelguns Forum

International Forum for Modelgun enthusiasts

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Urgently in request

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Chris74
Chris74

Number of posts : 95
Location / Country : Germany/NRW
Registration date : 2013-01-07

Urgently in request Empty
PostSubject: Urgently in request   Urgently in request Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 5:51 pm

Yesterday Evening the S*** happens: while Iwas shooting my Marushin M655 an Internal Part was broke...
I don't know the Name of this Part but I know the Part-Number: 155
If anybody have the Part 155 please contact me !

By the Way, I'm also hunting for a Marushin M16 Barrel...because my M655 formaly was a M16 Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
akazz
Modelgun Enthusiast
Modelgun Enthusiast

Number of posts : 73
Location / Country : uk
Registration date : 2012-08-09

PostSubject: Re: Urgently in request   Urgently in request Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 7:50 pm

barrel should be simple enough to make up if you can find the correct flash hider i made 2 different ones for my xm177
Back to top Go down
Chris74
Chris74

PostSubject: Re: Urgently in request   Urgently in request Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 9:08 pm

No, not that piece with the Flash Hider, I need that piece under the Handguard...
My Problem with self-made is the left Screw-winding, I can't get a windingcutter for that
in this size here in Germany....
Back to top Go down
akazz
Modelgun Enthusiast
Modelgun Enthusiast

Number of posts : 73
Location / Country : uk
Registration date : 2012-08-09

PostSubject: Re: Urgently in request   Urgently in request Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 9:52 am

ahh i get what you mean now sorry
Back to top Go down
Cerwyn
Cerwyn (Site Admin)
Cerwyn (Site Admin)
Cerwyn

Number of posts : 11075
Location / Country : North Wales
Registration date : 2008-07-20

PostSubject: Re: Urgently in request   Urgently in request Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 10:11 am

Hi Chris,

Part #155 is the piece that sits on top of the trigger Question I checked the Instruction Manual posted on the forum pages but the resolution is not quite clear enough to read.

This part (and the trigger too) can break often unfortunately. Marushin parts are scarce these days because the factory do not make large production runs of kits and parts.

I would suggest that you contact forum member shazhib in Tokyo by PM here. He may be able to find your parts for you. Alternatively, Francky has a small stock of parts available now, he can be contacted by PM or e-mail via the Forum.

John at PFCGUK may be able to source parts too of course.

If you have the skills to modify parts, it may be worth looking at Airsoft GBB parts for the M4A1 series rifles. Check out http://www.ebairsoft.com/airsoft-parts-parts-c-68_94.html These are very inexpensive to buy and MAY possibly fit with a little modification

Hobby collector of Replica model guns and Militaria.
also member of Living History Reenactment Groups.
Back to top Go down
https://mp40modelguns.forumotion.net
Chris74
Chris74

PostSubject: Re: Urgently in request   Urgently in request Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 7:57 pm

Maybe I've found a way.... there is actually an M16 on a German Auction-Site, I'm sure it's a Marushin's.
Very bad condition and damaged... a great Spare Part Donator? I don't believe which goes the price more than 60 euros...
Back to top Go down
S. Thomas

Number of posts : 41
Location / Country : West Midlands, UK
Registration date : 2009-09-05

PostSubject: Re: Urgently in request   Urgently in request Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 9:14 pm

That part is the disconnector right? I believe the Marushin M16/XM177 disconnector is made from zinc and zinc parts have the propensity to snap easily. Maybe consider purchasing a real AR-15 disconnector that's made from steel? It might fit though I don't know for certain. Maybe another forum member can confirm this? They should really manufacture high stress parts in steel to begin with, zinc is just too brittle.
Back to top Go down
http://bstb-film.com
smootik
Modelgun Perfectionist
Modelgun Perfectionist
smootik

Number of posts : 1823
Location / Country : Poland
Registration date : 2009-03-03

PostSubject: Re: Urgently in request   Urgently in request Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 11:42 pm

Keep in mind that a single steel part might eat into surrounding zinc/aluminium parts, depending on a setup.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Urgently in request   Urgently in request Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Urgently in request
Page 1 of 1