MP40's Modelguns Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MP40's Modelguns Forum

International Forum for Modelgun enthusiasts

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Marushin plug fire cartridges for M16/XM177E2

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
bricolillo

Number of posts : 16
Location / Country : france
Registration date : 2012-11-24

Marushin plug fire cartridges for M16/XM177E2 Empty
PostSubject: Marushin plug fire cartridges for M16/XM177E2   Marushin plug fire cartridges for M16/XM177E2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 6:37 pm

Hi,
i found M16 marushin cartridges not expensive at all, only 3,2$ per cartridge on WGC shop
it seems be a good website

Back to top Go down
Cerwyn
Cerwyn (Site Admin)
Cerwyn (Site Admin)
Cerwyn

Number of posts : 11073
Location / Country : North Wales
Registration date : 2008-07-20

PostSubject: Re: Marushin plug fire cartridges for M16/XM177E2   Marushin plug fire cartridges for M16/XM177E2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 10:28 am

Thanks for this information bricolillo Very Happy

These cartridges are interesting as they appear to made by a company called "Modify".

It's certainly worth enquiring for more details about these, are they direct replacements or improved versions of Marushin's own cartridge Question

Hobby collector of Replica model guns and Militaria.
also member of Living History Reenactment Groups.
Back to top Go down
https://mp40modelguns.forumotion.net
bricolillo

PostSubject: Re: Marushin plug fire cartridges for M16/XM177E2   Marushin plug fire cartridges for M16/XM177E2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2013 5:54 am

I ask me if there is no probleme for ejecting cartridge because i bought "real look cartridges" for my XM177E2 and i can't eject it.
The only way to know it is to buying one to try. I'm waiting to have more things to buy because shipping is to expensive for only one cartridge Wink
Back to top Go down
Cerwyn
Cerwyn (Site Admin)
Cerwyn (Site Admin)
Cerwyn

PostSubject: Re: Marushin plug fire cartridges for M16/XM177E2   Marushin plug fire cartridges for M16/XM177E2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2013 12:18 pm

As far as I know, there are Mulberry Field "Real Look" cartridges available but in Dummy form only i.e. including the copper bullet. These will not cycle through the XM177 unless the Detonator Pin is removed and replaced by a "buffer" supplied by Mulberry.

Marushin plug fire cartridges for M16/XM177E2 Mulberry3-1_zps66b8c71d
Is this the same Real-Look cartridge as the ones you have Question
According to the WGC webpage, their "Modify" cartridges should be suitable for Marushins' XM177 / M16 modelguns. It could be worth e-mailing WGC asking for more information about these

Back to top Go down
bricolillo

PostSubject: Re: Marushin plug fire cartridges for M16/XM177E2   Marushin plug fire cartridges for M16/XM177E2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2013 6:49 pm

yes, it's exactly the same real look cartridge that i have (mulberryfield) that i bought at "Francky's modelguns".
Sad
Back to top Go down
Cerwyn
Cerwyn (Site Admin)
Cerwyn (Site Admin)
Cerwyn

PostSubject: Re: Marushin plug fire cartridges for M16/XM177E2   Marushin plug fire cartridges for M16/XM177E2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2013 10:37 am

Hi bricolillo

DenTrinity sell the Mulberry Field Dummy 5.56mm cartridge in 2 packs, one contains the replacement part that fits in the chamber. See below:

The other version is cartridges only: see below for their complete accessory list
The description for the set including the replacement part states they are suitable for MGC M16 series models. They don't mention Marushin unfortunately. As MGC and Marushin use different Chamber designs it's quite possible the Mulberry cartridges may not be capable of cycling through Marushin models without modifying the chamber. Hopefully other forum members may be able to provide more information Question
Getting back to WGC shop's "Modify" cartridge, they ARE listed as suitable for Marushin M16/XM177 series models.

Back to top Go down
bricolillo

PostSubject: Re: Marushin plug fire cartridges for M16/XM177E2   Marushin plug fire cartridges for M16/XM177E2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2013 2:03 pm

Thank you very much Cerwyn Smile

"Dentrinity" is a good website, i bought a modelgun there and an airsoft gun two years ago.
I think these "mulberryfield" are little expensive just for 5 cartridges.

For "wgc" i'll buy these "plugfire cartridges" as soon as i'll find other things to buy because shipping is too expensive just for 5 or 10 cartridges.

have a good day

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Marushin plug fire cartridges for M16/XM177E2   Marushin plug fire cartridges for M16/XM177E2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Marushin plug fire cartridges for M16/XM177E2
Page 1 of 1