MP40's Modelguns Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MP40's Modelguns Forum

International Forum for Modelgun enthusiasts

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WTB Marushin 9mm PFC's for Marushin MP40

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
megamicrofish
Modelgun Enthusiast
Modelgun Enthusiast

Number of posts : 137
Location / Country : United Kingdom
Registration date : 2009-11-24

WTB Marushin 9mm PFC's for Marushin MP40  Empty
PostSubject: WTB Marushin 9mm PFC's for Marushin MP40    WTB Marushin 9mm PFC's for Marushin MP40  Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2014 8:26 am

Hi All, I'm after some PFC's for a Marushin MP40

preferably Marushin 9mm but will take some MGC P220's

What have you got?
Back to top Go down
claymore
Modelgun Perfectionist
Modelgun Perfectionist

Number of posts : 1233
Location / Country : London
Registration date : 2008-09-07

PostSubject: Re: WTB Marushin 9mm PFC's for Marushin MP40    WTB Marushin 9mm PFC's for Marushin MP40  Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2014 8:47 am

Not a hope i am afraid cant get marushin Mp40 rounds for love nor money, p220 can prove to powerful for the marushin bolt and blow it apart. best bet is wa shan 9mm rounds which you can still get, same design as marushin rounds you will need to cut off a few mm's of the bottom of the det pin so the bolt will go fully home. wa shan rounds work fine in the 40.
Back to top Go down
megamicrofish
Modelgun Enthusiast
Modelgun Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: WTB Marushin 9mm PFC's for Marushin MP40    WTB Marushin 9mm PFC's for Marushin MP40  Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2014 8:53 am

Hi Claymore
Thanks, I wasn't holding out much hope for the Marushins TBH

I may go for the P220's as I am getting a Steel bolt made, IF I can find some (Typical, I had some spare a couple of years ago and I sold them here)
Back to top Go down
mystikchepas
Modelgun Enthusiast
Modelgun Enthusiast

Number of posts : 139
Location / Country : France
Registration date : 2013-05-15

PostSubject: Re: WTB Marushin 9mm PFC's for Marushin MP40    WTB Marushin 9mm PFC's for Marushin MP40  Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2014 1:58 pm

John at http://www.plugfirecapgunsuk.com has used MGC P220 cartridges for selling.
I made an order a few days ago and the price was correct for me (10x for 23 £ + shipping).
It's the model with dead cap not O-ring.
Back to top Go down
megamicrofish
Modelgun Enthusiast
Modelgun Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: WTB Marushin 9mm PFC's for Marushin MP40    WTB Marushin 9mm PFC's for Marushin MP40  Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2014 2:19 pm

mystikchepas wrote:
John at http://www.plugfirecapgunsuk.com has used MGC P220 cartridges for selling.
I made an order a few days ago and the price was correct for me (10x for 23 £ + shipping).
It's the model with dead cap not O-ring.

I did ask him if he had any Marushin cartridges (which he didn't) but never thought to ask him about the P220's. I have just sent him an email, Thanks

Back to top Go down
claymore
Modelgun Perfectionist
Modelgun Perfectionist

PostSubject: Re: WTB Marushin 9mm PFC's for Marushin MP40    WTB Marushin 9mm PFC's for Marushin MP40  Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2014 10:25 pm

Is this for a metal or ABS mp40? if metal then steel bolt and p220 fine if however an ABS model i can guarantee a steel bolt will hammer your gun to death very quickly its just too much for the ABS, Many of us tried P220 in the ABS model and found them to powerful and went back to marushin 9mm. If this is ABS go with wa shan 9mm with cut down det pin any other way will destroy your gun, if a metal one then no problems but rather than P220 see about tanio koba 9mm cp you can still get hose and they will work again the det pin will need a bit taking off.
Back to top Go down
megamicrofish
Modelgun Enthusiast
Modelgun Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: WTB Marushin 9mm PFC's for Marushin MP40    WTB Marushin 9mm PFC's for Marushin MP40  Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2014 11:20 pm

It is indeed an all metal Marushin MP40

I think steel bolt and P220's is the way to go.

If only I could find some  Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
claymore
Modelgun Perfectionist
Modelgun Perfectionist

PostSubject: Re: WTB Marushin 9mm PFC's for Marushin MP40    WTB Marushin 9mm PFC's for Marushin MP40  Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 5:28 pm

As its all metal then another suggestion is wa shan rounds double capped, 1 x 7mm 1 x 5mm, they may work on 1x 7mm but if not the double cap can work well. I say try wa shan as these can still be bought but all the other rounds (marushin KSC tanio) you name it all have stopped producing, which is a huge pain and problem for us all.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WTB Marushin 9mm PFC's for Marushin MP40    WTB Marushin 9mm PFC's for Marushin MP40  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WTB Marushin 9mm PFC's for Marushin MP40
Page 1 of 1