MP40's Modelguns Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MP40's Modelguns Forum

International Forum for Modelgun enthusiasts

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Zinc MP40 with Marushin MP40 cartridges ***Originally posted by DOC***

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Cerwyn
Cerwyn (Site Admin)
Cerwyn (Site Admin)
Cerwyn

Number of posts : 11074
Location / Country : North Wales
Registration date : 2008-07-20

Zinc MP40 with Marushin MP40 cartridges ***Originally posted by DOC*** Empty
PostSubject: Zinc MP40 with Marushin MP40 cartridges ***Originally posted by DOC***   Zinc MP40 with Marushin MP40 cartridges ***Originally posted by DOC*** Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 10:40 am

Zinc MP40 firing Marushin MP40 cartridges

***Originally posted by DOC***

Thought Id share this vid with you guys .

Its a Zinc MP40 using the heavy zinc bolt but with the Marushin ABS recoil tubes but also using the regular Marushin MP40 rounds .

Its a bit quiet as I was using the Marui 7mm caps . (the lowest power caps there is)

goes to show that even the Marushin MP40 rounds can push back a bolt and recoil assy weighing in at 460g Shocked (MGC MP40 bolt is only 270g)

oh and its Mrs DOC in the Dot 44 😉

Zinc MP40 with Marushin MP40 cartridges ***Originally posted by DOC*** Th_MVI_1314

Edit : Stoppage is due to one of those Marui caps not blowing back enough

Last edited by Cerwyn on Sun Sep 28, 2008 4:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://mp40modelguns.forumotion.net
Cerwyn
Cerwyn (Site Admin)
Cerwyn (Site Admin)
Cerwyn

PostSubject: Re: Zinc MP40 with Marushin MP40 cartridges ***Originally posted by DOC***   Zinc MP40 with Marushin MP40 cartridges ***Originally posted by DOC*** Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 8:10 pm

Post by kickback

Hi Doc,

Well it just goes to show how much power is in them little caps Zinc MP40 with Marushin MP40 cartridges ***Originally posted by DOC*** Icon_eek ,the video is great it looks like Cerwyn has started the "use the misses" video craze Zinc MP40 with Marushin MP40 cartridges ***Originally posted by DOC*** Icon_lol Zinc MP40 with Marushin MP40 cartridges ***Originally posted by DOC*** Icon_lol ,He will have to send Carol round to teach your better half the stoppage drills Zinc MP40 with Marushin MP40 cartridges ***Originally posted by DOC*** Icon_lol Zinc MP40 with Marushin MP40 cartridges ***Originally posted by DOC*** Icon_lol Zinc MP40 with Marushin MP40 cartridges ***Originally posted by DOC*** Icon_lol

Keep them comming mate

Kickback
Back to top Go down
Cerwyn
Cerwyn (Site Admin)
Cerwyn (Site Admin)
Cerwyn

PostSubject: Re: Zinc MP40 with Marushin MP40 cartridges ***Originally posted by DOC***   Zinc MP40 with Marushin MP40 cartridges ***Originally posted by DOC*** Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 8:11 pm

You wouldn't think those Marui caps would be powerful enough would you to push a big bolt like that?

ROF looks good too, would I be right to assume that the abs recoil tube / spring is softer than the original one? We touched on this balance between bolt weight / spring / cartridges talking about the M3A1 recently

I might try the Marui caps in my ABS MP, they should cycle that with no problem then.

Nice to see Mrs DOC getting in on the act too, well done! Did she clean your cartridges and your MP afterwards? Zinc MP40 with Marushin MP40 cartridges ***Originally posted by DOC*** Icon_biggrin

Cerwyn

Cerwyn
Cerwyn (Site Admin)
Cerwyn (Site Admin)
Cerwyn

PostSubject: Re: Zinc MP40 with Marushin MP40 cartridges ***Originally posted by DOC***   Zinc MP40 with Marushin MP40 cartridges ***Originally posted by DOC*** Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 8:11 pm

Post by Doc

My Missus is usually too busy laughing to do stoppage drills ..... we have this gag where a gun will run 100% flawless .....until someone gets a camera out and then they run like plop .

This is sure fire guaranteed Zinc MP40 with Marushin MP40 cartridges ***Originally posted by DOC*** Icon_twisted

I`ll see if I can get the kids having a go too .....just to cause those bleeding heart "mags hags" palpatations and disturbed sleep Zinc MP40 with Marushin MP40 cartridges ***Originally posted by DOC*** Icon_biggrin

DOC

p.s with me being the Doc I should have dressed her as a nurse ...but thats for another website Zinc MP40 with Marushin MP40 cartridges ***Originally posted by DOC*** Icon_wink

.... well anything mechanical that can kill people is interesting ...
Back to top Go down
Cerwyn
Cerwyn (Site Admin)
Cerwyn (Site Admin)
Cerwyn

PostSubject: Re: Zinc MP40 with Marushin MP40 cartridges ***Originally posted by DOC***   Zinc MP40 with Marushin MP40 cartridges ***Originally posted by DOC*** Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 8:12 pm

Post by Doc

cerwyn wrote:
[
Nice to see Mrs DOC getting in on the act too, well done! Did she clean your cartridges and your MP afterwards? Very Happy
Cerwyn
[/i][/b]
HA ! ... she said " right can I go now and are you going to fix my printer "
DOC
Back to top Go down
Cerwyn
Cerwyn (Site Admin)
Cerwyn (Site Admin)
Cerwyn

PostSubject: Re: Zinc MP40 with Marushin MP40 cartridges ***Originally posted by DOC***   Zinc MP40 with Marushin MP40 cartridges ***Originally posted by DOC*** Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 8:13 pm

Zinc MP40 with Marushin MP40 cartridges ***Originally posted by DOC*** Icon_biggrin Zinc MP40 with Marushin MP40 cartridges ***Originally posted by DOC*** Icon_biggrin Sounds familiar! Zinc MP40 with Marushin MP40 cartridges ***Originally posted by DOC*** Icon_biggrin Zinc MP40 with Marushin MP40 cartridges ***Originally posted by DOC*** Icon_biggrin Hey, how did you persuade her to dress up in DOT44? I've tried getting Carol to dress up in allsorts but she starts shouting then... Zinc MP40 with Marushin MP40 cartridges ***Originally posted by DOC*** Icon_rolleyes

Cerwyn

Cerwyn
Cerwyn (Site Admin)
Cerwyn (Site Admin)
Cerwyn

PostSubject: Re: Zinc MP40 with Marushin MP40 cartridges ***Originally posted by DOC***   Zinc MP40 with Marushin MP40 cartridges ***Originally posted by DOC*** Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 8:14 pm

Post by MadMike

Where do you guys find your girls and wifes by the way? Looks like all the good girls have been already taken ...
Cerwyn
Cerwyn (Site Admin)
Cerwyn (Site Admin)
Cerwyn

PostSubject: Re: Zinc MP40 with Marushin MP40 cartridges ***Originally posted by DOC***   Zinc MP40 with Marushin MP40 cartridges ***Originally posted by DOC*** Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 8:14 pm

Post by Claymore

My nakata uses the marushin recoil tube but runs on p220 might have to try marushin rounds in it as they area damn site cheaper but then not as loud. nurses uniform mmmmm Zinc MP40 with Marushin MP40 cartridges ***Originally posted by DOC*** Icon_biggrin nice vid Doc
Back to top Go down
Cerwyn
Cerwyn (Site Admin)
Cerwyn (Site Admin)
Cerwyn

PostSubject: Re: Zinc MP40 with Marushin MP40 cartridges ***Originally posted by DOC***   Zinc MP40 with Marushin MP40 cartridges ***Originally posted by DOC*** Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 8:15 pm

Post by 2sharp

claymore wrote:
nurses uniform mmmmm Very Happy nice vid Doc
Oh my goodness, where is this forum headed... Shocked
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zinc MP40 with Marushin MP40 cartridges ***Originally posted by DOC***   Zinc MP40 with Marushin MP40 cartridges ***Originally posted by DOC*** Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Zinc MP40 with Marushin MP40 cartridges ***Originally posted by DOC***
Page 1 of 1