MP40's Modelguns Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MP40's Modelguns Forum

International Forum for Modelgun enthusiasts

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hudson M1A1 obtaining Hudson M1A1 spare parts.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Chris Rush

Number of posts : 72
Location / Country : 19352 Pennsylvania United States
Registration date : 2015-03-07

Hudson M1A1 obtaining Hudson M1A1 spare parts. Empty
PostSubject: Hudson M1A1 obtaining Hudson M1A1 spare parts.   Hudson M1A1 obtaining Hudson M1A1 spare parts. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2015 3:51 am

Hi, I'm Chris, I found this site a couple of weeks ago quite by accident. The comments, and information provided are top rate! Maybe someone can help out. Some forum contributors have been kind enough to provide detailed information (photos and text materials) on both problem prevention as well as problem solving regarding the inherent mechanical shortcomings of Hudson's M1A1.

Long ago, I had pretty much given up hope in obtaining a Hudson M1A1. Recently, I purchased a new spare bolt and firing pin (intended as "spares" if ever needed for my seldom used MGC M1921/M1928 Thompson) from an eBay vendor. The following week, the same vendor offered a Hudson M1A1 for sale and I had the winning bid!

While my new Hudson appears to be an earlier version (as it has a hollow barrel), it appears to be in pristine condition, having seldom if ever been fired. While I'm quite content just looking at it, having a few spares, would seem prudent if I hope to someday shoot off a few caps.

Forum members have posted web addresses for UK vendors that may currently stock Hudson M1A1 parts. Unfortunately, these vendors don't ship to the USA. Any suggestions? Thank you, Chris
Back to top Go down
JohnnyV
Modelgun Perfectionist
Modelgun Perfectionist
JohnnyV

Number of posts : 552
Location / Country : Cambridgeshire UK
Registration date : 2009-08-24

PostSubject: Re: Hudson M1A1 obtaining Hudson M1A1 spare parts.   Hudson M1A1 obtaining Hudson M1A1 spare parts. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2015 8:10 am

Hi Chris
We ship to the USA ! did you email us???

email me at : mail@Plugfirecapgunsuk.com

All the best
John
Back to top Go down
Cerwyn
Cerwyn (Site Admin)
Cerwyn (Site Admin)
Cerwyn

Number of posts : 11073
Location / Country : North Wales
Registration date : 2008-07-20

PostSubject: Re: Hudson M1A1 obtaining Hudson M1A1 spare parts.   Hudson M1A1 obtaining Hudson M1A1 spare parts. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2015 12:10 pm

Hello Chris,

Welcome to the Forum ! Thank you very much for your kind words, I'm happy that you find the Forum helpful.
As JohnnyV has mentioned above, he does indeed ship to the US. He's a very helpful and reputable dealer which we can highly recommend.

We will look forwards to your contributions and if you've any questions at all, please don't hesitate to ask.

Kind Regards

Hobby collector of Replica model guns and Militaria.
also member of Living History Reenactment Groups.
Back to top Go down
https://mp40modelguns.forumotion.net
ljerr2
Modelgun Perfectionist
Modelgun Perfectionist

Number of posts : 571
Location / Country : Iowa, USA
Registration date : 2008-11-26

PostSubject: Re: Hudson M1A1 obtaining Hudson M1A1 spare parts.   Hudson M1A1 obtaining Hudson M1A1 spare parts. Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2015 7:28 am

Welcome to a great forum, Chris!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hudson M1A1 obtaining Hudson M1A1 spare parts.   Hudson M1A1 obtaining Hudson M1A1 spare parts. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hudson M1A1 obtaining Hudson M1A1 spare parts.
Page 1 of 1