MP40's Modelguns Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MP40's Modelguns Forum

International Forum for Modelgun enthusiasts

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

mailing caps with replica guns within u.s.a

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
mcsurgeon

Number of posts : 25
Location / Country : U.S.A.
Registration date : 2015-06-01

mailing caps with replica guns within u.s.a Empty
PostSubject: mailing caps with replica guns within u.s.a   mailing caps with replica guns within u.s.a Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 5:57 pm

hi,
i woukd like to address this topic to u.s. residents regarding mailing replica guns with caps within the country is allowable? as far as i know, under flammable solids in the usps site, caps can be mailed thru surface transportation. has anyone encountered any problem with this?
Back to top Go down
pedal2metal
pedal2metal

Number of posts : 53
Location / Country : PA, USA
Registration date : 2015-07-01

mailing caps with replica guns within u.s.a Empty
PostSubject: Re: mailing caps with replica guns within u.s.a   mailing caps with replica guns within u.s.a Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 8:19 pm

I would not see a problem with mailing them together; just don't offer up any ideas or info to the clerks if you go in person to a post office to mail (I mail from home), or they could say no (or worse), but from what I understand the two of them together is fine. I would wrap the caps in a sealed baggie though to be safe.

mcsurgeon wrote:
hi,
i woukd like to address this topic to u.s. residents regarding mailing replica guns with caps within the country is allowable? as far as i know, under flammable solids in the usps site, caps can be mailed thru surface transportation. has anyone encountered any problem with this?
Back to top Go down

mailing caps with replica guns within u.s.a
Page 1 of 1