MP40's Modelguns Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MP40's Modelguns Forum

International Forum for Modelgun enthusiasts

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Fotos of old modelguns legally usable for Airsoft/modelgun-history article?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Pydracor
Modelgun Enthusiast
Modelgun Enthusiast

Number of posts : 169
Location / Country : Germany
Registration date : 2008-09-10

Fotos of old modelguns legally usable for Airsoft/modelgun-history article? Empty
PostSubject: Fotos of old modelguns legally usable for Airsoft/modelgun-history article?   Fotos of old modelguns legally usable for Airsoft/modelgun-history article? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2015 6:21 pm

Hi everyone!

I started writing on an article on modelgun/airsoft-history for our airsoft forums.
While I expect most people there to be not that interested in modelguns, the history of modelguns and airsoftguns are intertwined so tightly, that it doesn't make sense to treat them seperately.
At this point, I'd like to thank smootik for his great modelgun history threads here in the forums!

It already is a rather lengthy article at the moment and it is in desperate need of being brightened up a bit - in other words: I need fotos of modelguns that I can legally use in the article Laughing
Now I know, that I could just link to fotos mentioning the original author, but I'd rather have fotos saved to my own harddrive / server and use those. That way, they won't be lost, should the original author delete them.
The article is in german at the moment, but I will write a translation once I'm done to post it in non-german forums, too.

So here's my request: Do you guys have gallerys of modelguns that you would give permission to use?
You'd be credited in the fotos and in the text of course.
It'd be great to get fotos of some old stuff (or even REALLY old stuff Smile), but of course I won't complain about fotos of newer / new modelguns either!

Can you help me out here?
Back to top Go down
JohnnyV
Modelgun Perfectionist
Modelgun Perfectionist
JohnnyV

Number of posts : 552
Location / Country : Cambridgeshire UK
Registration date : 2009-08-24

Fotos of old modelguns legally usable for Airsoft/modelgun-history article? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fotos of old modelguns legally usable for Airsoft/modelgun-history article?   Fotos of old modelguns legally usable for Airsoft/modelgun-history article? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2015 6:50 pm

Hi Pydracor
Feel free to use any from my archive here : http://plugfirecapgunsuk.com/PhotoAlbumsPro
Just as you mentioned... give us a credit where used Smile

Note it will take a while to load as lots there!!
Back to top Go down
cosmitron
Modelgun Enthusiast
Modelgun Enthusiast
cosmitron

Number of posts : 175
Registration date : 2013-08-30

PostSubject: Re: Fotos of old modelguns legally usable for Airsoft/modelgun-history article?   Fotos of old modelguns legally usable for Airsoft/modelgun-history article? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2015 6:54 pm

Hey Pydracor! I don't have much old model guns, but I have tons of photos, and as long as there's no money involved, it'd be my pleasure to help. I could list all of my models and you'd just have to let me know what you need.
Here's a pic of almost all of my model and airsoft guns:
Fotos of old modelguns legally usable for Airsoft/modelgun-history article? Tumblr_n1410xpLhu1rpidqno3_1280
Since then I added a HWS S&W M19 kit, a KSC Auto Nine Reissue and also a Marushin all metal Automag.

SunHill999 likes this post

Back to top Go down
Pydracor
Modelgun Enthusiast
Modelgun Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Fotos of old modelguns legally usable for Airsoft/modelgun-history article?   Fotos of old modelguns legally usable for Airsoft/modelgun-history article? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2015 7:59 pm

Thanks a ton for your permission guys, this is awesome!

Wow, now that's a seriously extensive gallery JohnnyV! Are these all the guns you have sold over the years? Very impressive!

And that collection of handguns is nothing to sneeze at either cosmitron! Will contact you soon to ask for a list Smile
Back to top Go down
JohnnyV
Modelgun Perfectionist
Modelgun Perfectionist
JohnnyV

Number of posts : 552
Location / Country : Cambridgeshire UK
Registration date : 2009-08-24

PostSubject: Re: Fotos of old modelguns legally usable for Airsoft/modelgun-history article?   Fotos of old modelguns legally usable for Airsoft/modelgun-history article? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2015 8:30 pm

Hi, just some of them Smile
Back to top Go down
mcsurgeon

Number of posts : 25
Location / Country : U.S.A.
Registration date : 2015-06-01

PostSubject: permission for photos   Fotos of old modelguns legally usable for Airsoft/modelgun-history article? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2015 6:18 pm

Pydracor wrote:
Very Happy Hi everyone!

I started writing on an article on modelgun/airsoft-history for our airsoft forums.
While I expect most people there to be not that interested in modelguns, the history of modelguns and airsoftguns are intertwined so tightly, that it doesn't make sense to treat them seperately.
At this point, I'd like to thank smootik for his great modelgun history threads here in the forums!

It already is a rather lengthy article at the moment and it is in desperate need of being brightened up a bit - in other words: I need fotos of modelguns that I can legally use in the article Laughing
Now I know, that I could just link to fotos mentioning the original author, but I'd rather have fotos saved to my own harddrive / server and use those. That way, they won't be lost, should the original author delete them.
The article is in german at the moment, but I will write a translation once I'm done to post it in non-german forums, too.

So here's my request: Do you guys have gallerys of modelguns that you would give permission to use?
You'd be credited in the fotos and in the text of course.
It'd be great to get fotos of some old stuff (or even REALLY old stuff Smile), but of course I won't complain about fotos of newer / new modelguns either!

Can you help me out here?
you have my go signal, i have new photos and will post some soon. thanks for spreading the news. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
cosmitron
Modelgun Enthusiast
Modelgun Enthusiast
cosmitron

Number of posts : 175
Registration date : 2013-08-30

PostSubject: Re: Fotos of old modelguns legally usable for Airsoft/modelgun-history article?   Fotos of old modelguns legally usable for Airsoft/modelgun-history article? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2015 11:01 pm

Back to top Go down
Pydracor
Modelgun Enthusiast
Modelgun Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Fotos of old modelguns legally usable for Airsoft/modelgun-history article?   Fotos of old modelguns legally usable for Airsoft/modelgun-history article? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2015 6:44 pm

Thanks for your support guys!

Just browsed through your threads, mcsurgeon, some very interesting fotos there! Especially the MGC targeting system and the MGC68 with the US document... 1969, so they imported those MGC68s VERY quickly to the US Smile

Awesome collection and some extremely high quality fotos, cosmitron, thank you! You could use many of those pictures on the box of the gun or in an ad!
Back to top Go down
Cerwyn
Cerwyn (Site Admin)
Cerwyn (Site Admin)
Cerwyn

Number of posts : 11073
Location / Country : North Wales
Registration date : 2008-07-20

PostSubject: Re: Fotos of old modelguns legally usable for Airsoft/modelgun-history article?   Fotos of old modelguns legally usable for Airsoft/modelgun-history article? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2015 9:27 am

I've a fairly extensive collection so if I can help you out with photos, please let me know.
It'll be a pleasure to help you out if I canĀ  Very Happy

Hobby collector of Replica model guns and Militaria.
also member of Living History Reenactment Groups.
Back to top Go down
https://mp40modelguns.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fotos of old modelguns legally usable for Airsoft/modelgun-history article?   Fotos of old modelguns legally usable for Airsoft/modelgun-history article? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fotos of old modelguns legally usable for Airsoft/modelgun-history article?
Page 1 of 1