MP40's Modelguns Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MP40's Modelguns Forum

International Forum for Modelgun enthusiasts

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

King Cobra ***Originally posted by Claymore***

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Cerwyn
Cerwyn (Site Admin)
Cerwyn (Site Admin)
Cerwyn

Number of posts : 11075
Location / Country : North Wales
Registration date : 2008-07-20

King Cobra ***Originally posted by Claymore*** Empty
PostSubject: King Cobra ***Originally posted by Claymore***   King Cobra ***Originally posted by Claymore*** Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 9:58 am

Originally posted by Claymore

thought i would post some vids of a revolver for a change, most of use prefer full auto modelguns or semi auto handguns for obvious reasons in a modelgun, they are more fun. But i am a revolver fan when it comes to the real thing my first real gun was a revolver and there are still loads out there that i would love to still own if i could. Not the most fun thing to fire as a model but great for collecting especially if you used to own the real steel version.
Just to make the vid more fun (well i tried) i put some fake recoil on for a few shots (hope you dont mind guys). suprisingly even revolvers dont always work and i got a fair amount of rounds that would not fire which suprised me, i have a good number of revolvers in my collection and this is the first one i have fired. It is of course the new model King Cobra i prefer the 6inch barrel versions normally in revolvers but as a model gun i go for snubniesas you get more flash out of the barrel. I was using real flame caps in this but i dont really notice any difference from marushin ones.

Last edited by Cerwyn on Tue Feb 28, 2012 4:25 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://mp40modelguns.forumotion.net
Cerwyn
Cerwyn (Site Admin)
Cerwyn (Site Admin)
Cerwyn

Number of posts : 11075
Location / Country : North Wales
Registration date : 2008-07-20

King Cobra ***Originally posted by Claymore*** Empty
PostSubject: Re: King Cobra ***Originally posted by Claymore***   King Cobra ***Originally posted by Claymore*** Icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 1:55 pm

Photobucket video re-posted

Hobby collector of Replica model guns and Militaria.
also member of Living History Reenactment Groups.
Back to top Go down
https://mp40modelguns.forumotion.net

King Cobra ***Originally posted by Claymore***
Page 1 of 1