MP40's Modelguns Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MP40's Modelguns Forum

International Forum for Modelgun enthusiasts

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Problem in Washington State!!!! Maybe Mark?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
8ace
Modelgun Perfectionist
Modelgun Perfectionist
8ace

Number of posts : 2555
Location / Country : UK
Registration date : 2008-08-06

Problem in Washington State!!!! Maybe Mark? Empty
PostSubject: Problem in Washington State!!!! Maybe Mark?   Problem in Washington State!!!! Maybe Mark? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 1:50 pm

*** Originally posted by jayrbenz ***

I'm sure some of you have followed my journey to buy an MGC MP40. I just received an email from the seller calling off the deal. He states that it's illegal in Washington State to own a model mp40? I've tried telling him that a model gun falls under the classification of "non-gun". What can I do? This really is starting to bum me out!

Thanks all!
Back to top Go down
8ace
Modelgun Perfectionist
Modelgun Perfectionist
8ace

PostSubject: Re: Problem in Washington State!!!! Maybe Mark?   Problem in Washington State!!!! Maybe Mark? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 1:51 pm

*** Originally posted by mark ***

That is the first time that i have ever heard that nonsense story that MP40 replicas are illegal in Washington State! Obliously, the seller is confusing Washington States machinegun prohibition to mean all machineguns replicas included which is a joke Email him and have him state where he has read or heard about this replica MP40 "ban" If the MGC MP40 as well as the Marushin MP40 is classed as a non-gun by the feds well then, Washington State really has nothing to say about it.... I will be curious to note where he got his false information...He must be trying to back out of the deal or something...
Back to top Go down
8ace
Modelgun Perfectionist
Modelgun Perfectionist
8ace

PostSubject: Re: Problem in Washington State!!!! Maybe Mark?   Problem in Washington State!!!! Maybe Mark? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 1:51 pm

The idea that he was trying to back out of the deal was the first thing that came to my mind also. Pretty sad if that's the case. So here's what I'll do, I'm going to shoot him an email and try to finish the deal. If he truly just doesn't want to sell to a Washington Stater, I'll offer up his contact info and hopefully someone on the board (not from Washington State ) can get a pretty sweet deal on a MGC MP40.

Stay Tuned.....
Back to top Go down
8ace
Modelgun Perfectionist
Modelgun Perfectionist
8ace

*** Originally posted by mark ***

I agree that if he is (or was?) trying to back out of the deal that is sad..But, since Washington State does have a real prohibition on machinegun possession (except for current military and authorized law-enforcement) then there just might be some dis-information out there that needs to adressed..I just haven't heard of any rumors to this affect until your posting.
Back to top Go down
8ace
Modelgun Perfectionist
Modelgun Perfectionist
8ace

Alright,
Here's the info. I would be curious to hear what kind of responses you get. If it turns out that he really doesn't want to ship to Washington and you get a nice MGC MP40 out of the deal, please remember me when it comes time to thin the herd.

Seller Name = PM me for info
Email = PM me for info
Details = MGC MP40 for $375
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Problem in Washington State!!!! Maybe Mark?   Problem in Washington State!!!! Maybe Mark? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Problem in Washington State!!!! Maybe Mark?
Page 1 of 1