MP40's Modelguns Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MP40's Modelguns Forum

International Forum for Modelgun enthusiasts

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Full Auto on Beretta M93R

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Cerwyn
Cerwyn (Site Admin)
Cerwyn (Site Admin)
Cerwyn

Number of posts : 11075
Location / Country : North Wales
Registration date : 2008-07-20

Full Auto  on Beretta M93R Empty
PostSubject: Full Auto on Beretta M93R   Full Auto  on Beretta M93R Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 4:49 pm

Post by Claymore

I have seen vid's of berreta 93r's on full auto and wondered how they got that to work seeing as it comes with just single shot and 3rd burst capability. Mark had told me that positioning the change lever half way between single and 3rd burst would do the trick and he was right but i could not always get the position right.

Anyway, i have now found out that you can convert it to full auto very easily, there is a ratchet under the grip housing that fits onto a bar with 3 notches on it. You simply take the ratchet and the spring off and hey presto 1 fully automatic 93r.

Of course you lose the 3rd burst but keep single shot and if you get tired of full auto (and how likely is that) you can replace the ratchet and get 3rd again.

Suprisingly simple and takes no skill or disembly to achieve.

私は公正なワンショットおよび第3 破烈の機能と来ると同時に完全な自動のberreta 93r's のvid を見、見を働かせるためにそれをいかに得たか疑問に思った。単一及び第3 破烈の間でチェンジレバーの半分の方法を置くことがトリックおよび彼をするように印に私が言われてあった右があったしかし私は常に位置の権利を得ることができなかった。 とにかく、私は今ラチェットがそれの3 つのノッチと棒に合うグリップハウジングの下にあることを完全な自動車にそれを非常に容易に変えることができることが見つけた。ラチェットおよびばねを及びちょっとpresto 1 十分に自動93r 単に取る。 当然完全な自動車に疲れれば第3 破烈を失うが、ワンショット保ち、(多分ことがいかにあるか) あなたがラチェットを取り替え、第3 再度得ることができる。 Suprisingly 簡単、取得技術無しまたはdisembly 達成するため。
Back to top Go down
https://mp40modelguns.forumotion.net
Cerwyn
Cerwyn (Site Admin)
Cerwyn (Site Admin)
Cerwyn

Number of posts : 11075
Location / Country : North Wales
Registration date : 2008-07-20

Full Auto  on Beretta M93R Empty
PostSubject: Re: Full Auto on Beretta M93R   Full Auto  on Beretta M93R Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 4:50 pm

Post by Mark

Ah, so you want full auto from the Beretta M93R eh? Yes, it certainly looks cool and it's alot of fun but, it's too bad that you only get 20 rounds! That would be great if KSC had 30 round magazines available for it but since Beretta doesn't offer the real M93R with any other capacity magazines other than the 15 or the 20 versions,KSC has not felt the need to produce a larger capacity magazine.

I have noticed that the change lever is easier to place in the "fullauto" position on the 2nd version of the M93R than on the 1st version. I think that a detent hole can be drilled into the frame in the fullauto position so, the change lever would stay in place during the firing cycle.

claymores idea works just fine. However, for a person like me who looses parts all of the time, it's easier to leave the parts under the RH grip alone and just play with the change lever (selector) as i have already almost lost the small coil burst fire ratchet return spring twice.

It's too bad that the KSC 20 round magazines don't work in the Marushin Dolphin. And it's too bad that Marushin doesn't make 20 round magazines for the Dolphin either.

MGC MP40 Marushin MP40 Nakata MP40 TRC MP40

Modelgun manufacturers, past and present:CMC,CAW,Hudson,HWS,LS,MGC(R.I.P. 1960's~2007) Marushin,Marui,Kokusai,Shoei,Tanaka and Western Arms
Back to top Go down
https://mp40modelguns.forumotion.net

Full Auto on Beretta M93R
Page 1 of 1