MP40's Modelguns Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MP40's Modelguns Forum

International Forum for Modelgun enthusiasts

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

MGC Beretta M9 with custom SS firing pin!!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ljerr2
Modelgun Perfectionist
Modelgun Perfectionist

Number of posts : 571
Location / Country : Iowa, USA
Registration date : 2008-11-26

MGC Beretta M9 with custom SS firing pin!!! Empty
PostSubject: MGC Beretta M9 with custom SS firing pin!!!   MGC Beretta M9 with custom SS firing pin!!! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2019 1:28 am

Seeing if there is any interest in this customized MGC Beretta M9.  I bought it from Japan with a custom SS firing pin installed (firing pin - not detonator)!  
I bought it because I've worn out a number of Tanaka M9/M92 firing pins over the years.  Seems like everything else held up but the firing pin wears or mushrooms and eventually causes firing issues.
Yes, I tend to fire my models a lot!!!! :Smilie  68:

The MGC M9/M92 works great too with many cartridge platforms, including the popular Zeke setup that produces huge muzzle effects - you gotta like that!!!!

This one is unused and in new but modified condition.  I am only considering this sale because I have 2 of them!!!

I don't have the original M9 box, but I do have it in a M92 box.  Includes original tools and instructions.  I'll throw in 8 new, but loose MGC M9 cartridges.

Asking $275US plus shipping.

MGC Beretta M9 with custom SS firing pin!!! Img_3710
MGC Beretta M9 with custom SS firing pin!!! Img_3711
Back to top Go down
onopi

Number of posts : 15
Location / Country : FRANCE
Registration date : 2020-04-05

MGC Beretta M9 with custom SS firing pin!!! Empty
PostSubject: cartriges and caps for Beretta   MGC Beretta M9 with custom SS firing pin!!! Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2020 4:03 pm

Hi, I have MGC from Marushin, BERETTA M84, M92, I find it "super" and their copy/quality is very good.
Now I would work it with cartrige and caps.

I read differents post about cartriges 9.5 , Could you send me how to buy and Where is the seller?

thanks and best regards
pippo
Back to top Go down

MGC Beretta M9 with custom SS firing pin!!!
Page 1 of 1