MP40's Modelguns Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MP40's Modelguns Forum

International Forum for Modelgun enthusiasts

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WTS: 2x Marushin G21 shell ejecting GBB pistols

Go down 
AuthorMessage

WTS: 2x Marushin G21 shell ejecting GBB pistols Empty
PostSubject: WTS: 2x Marushin G21 shell ejecting GBB pistols   WTS: 2x Marushin G21 shell ejecting GBB pistols Icon_minitimeFri Feb 28, 2020 5:38 pm

Marushin G21 timestamp https://imgur.com/a/C2twXHr

Marushin G21 firing videos https://imgur.com/a/USa6Iyr

Other pics
Marushin G21 https://imgur.com/a/sNqbwxF

Hello all,

Up for sale are two extremely rare Marushin G21 shell ejecting GBB pistols.

I've owned these since 2013/2014 and it's been mostly used on set of my action short film back then and a few rounds to mess around with here and there. They have full Glock trades.

Both guns have WE G17 recoil guide and springs because the original ones were really weak (I don't have them anymore).

I'd describe this package as 75% working, 25% boneyard.

The magazines both have very slow leaks.

Both guns used to fire pretty much perfect but now one of them has a bit of a weaker kick and the slide doesn't always go back all the way.

It can be a bit inconsistent because on some shots the slide will go back all the way, some it will go 80% back while is enough to cycle and eject the shells, and some especially on the silver it will only go back halfway, but it's always enough to cock the hammer back so you can just pull the trigger again.

Since the guns have been sitting with the hammer cocked for a few years, this may be the reason why the kick is weaker than it used to be. But they never just spew out gas.

I'd say that down the road, if one of them only kicks weak and the slide never goes back far enough to eject a shell, then maybe think about replacing the hammer spring. Perhaps one from a WE/TM/KJW Glock would fit, not sure.

You can swap around the slides and frames and results may vary, right now the black one fires generally well and the silver slide one could use a bit more kick.

The Black one also has the RA-tech steel shell hook/extractor.
I believe these can still be found online if you want one for the silver one as well.

The screw that holds the BBU is completely stripped on the silver one, but these OEM plastic slides are really tough and doesn't seem to be cracking anytime soon.

If you're gonna use this for film, I'd say they're still reliable enough to be used on a set. I'd trust these any day over a PFC (plug fire cap) gun.

I have firing demonstration videos which I can send upon request.

Included with the guns and magazines is about 28 gold metal RA-tech shells and 3 original plastic silver ones. Also an extra black slide and barrel and a pistol case.

Asking $280 for one or $480 for both, I ship USPS Priority

Located in South FL

Please don't hesitate to ask if you have any questions.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WTS: 2x Marushin G21 shell ejecting GBB pistols   WTS: 2x Marushin G21 shell ejecting GBB pistols Icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2020 2:32 pm

Price update:

$230 for the silver one, $270 for the black one.
Prices include shipping and PayPal fees.
Back to top Go down
Fight Designer
Modelgun Enthusiast
Modelgun Enthusiast
Fight Designer

Number of posts : 240
Location / Country : Eugene, OR, USA
Registration date : 2008-09-10

PostSubject: Re: WTS: 2x Marushin G21 shell ejecting GBB pistols   WTS: 2x Marushin G21 shell ejecting GBB pistols Icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2020 4:20 pm

Tempting, but I'm not in a position to be buying right now. Lost money last year, and with the Coronavirus all the theatres and film productions are shut down...
Back to top Go down
http://www.fightdesigner.com

PostSubject: Re: WTS: 2x Marushin G21 shell ejecting GBB pistols   WTS: 2x Marushin G21 shell ejecting GBB pistols Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2020 4:10 pm

Okay, understandable.

I could also be interested in trading the silver G21 for one of your replicas (GBB, PFC, blank) etc
Back to top Go down
Fight Designer
Modelgun Enthusiast
Modelgun Enthusiast
Fight Designer

Number of posts : 240
Location / Country : Eugene, OR, USA
Registration date : 2008-09-10

PostSubject: Re: WTS: 2x Marushin G21 shell ejecting GBB pistols   WTS: 2x Marushin G21 shell ejecting GBB pistols Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2020 6:25 pm

Let me know what you'd be interested in. I do have a couple of the Umarex trademarked GBB glocks (17 and 19), and those I could replace later if things get better... yours is a collector's item at this point, but that means it's really worth more too.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fightdesigner.com

PostSubject: Re: WTS: 2x Marushin G21 shell ejecting GBB pistols   WTS: 2x Marushin G21 shell ejecting GBB pistols Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2020 7:55 pm

Okay but make sure you watch the videos of imgur that I posted the links to in my original post above.

These G21's are not firing perfectly, the silver is not as good as the black one, but it's also the one I prefer to sell/trade first.
I would value the silver along with half of the gold shells at about $230.
IMO it's still reliable to be used on a filming set, despite the lack of full slide travel on most shots.
I may have more firing videos and can take new ones if wanted.
So if I were to trade it, I'd like it to be for something of similar value.

As it stands, I think a single EF/Umarex G17/G19 with one mag isn't worth the same as even a semi-functioning Marushin G21.

I did hear that these new officially licensed Glocks have a new semi-only hammer system which should be more reliable than the original Stark Arms/VFC Glocks from before that had the hidden auto switch.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WTS: 2x Marushin G21 shell ejecting GBB pistols   WTS: 2x Marushin G21 shell ejecting GBB pistols Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WTS: 2x Marushin G21 shell ejecting GBB pistols
Page 1 of 1