MP40's Modelguns Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MP40's Modelguns Forum

International Forum for Modelgun enthusiasts

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

replicas of S&W M19 and S&W 745

Go down 
AuthorMessage
claymore
Modelgun Perfectionist
Modelgun Perfectionist

Number of posts : 1238
Location / Country : London
Registration date : 2008-09-07

replicas of S&W M19 and S&W 745 Empty
PostSubject: replicas of S&W M19 and S&W 745   replicas of S&W M19 and S&W 745 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2020 7:12 pm

Ok guys, help and advise please. 2 real guns i owned many moons ago were the S&W M19 6 inch and S&W 745 45 auto, i have for yrs searched for replicas of these 2 and have obtained a few models.
I have the tokyo marui airsoft version of the m19 (first replica i got of the M19) then i got the metal kokusai version and i have the RMI version. Now they are all good but is there a better model out there? Tanaka dont seem to do a 6 inch modelgun version which i find suprising, HWS have just released a model kit (which is tempting) and of course newer models have real size rounds which is good, So anyone got experiance of the different plastic model M19's to say which would be the better model to buy for someone trying to replace the real thing.

Now the 745 (put a pic below as all now what the M19 looks like but the 745 not so widely known) i have been able to get an airsoft spring powered kit model which needs painting and an airsoft fixed slide model (the pic is of this fixed slide made by MGC) and to be honest its pretty darn good but the slide is fixed which is a pity.
I did look at a deac but at £750 gave it a miss, i think what i have is about all you can get of the 745 but you never know so i am putting it out there anyone ever come across or have a model that looks as good as the fixed slide but has a movelable slide, none firing or airsoft would be fine, modelgun is a no hope i would think.

replicas of S&W M19 and S&W 745 74510
Back to top Go down

replicas of S&W M19 and S&W 745
Page 1 of 1