MP40's Modelguns Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MP40's Modelguns Forum

International Forum for Modelgun enthusiasts

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

KSC 93r 3 round burst

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
claymore
Modelgun Perfectionist
Modelgun Perfectionist

Number of posts : 1233
Location / Country : London
Registration date : 2008-09-07

KSC 93r 3 round burst Empty
PostSubject: KSC 93r 3 round burst   KSC 93r 3 round burst Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2020 5:38 pm

Ok Guys anyone else have problem with the 3 round burst on the KSC 93r. problem is 3 round burst does not work its just full auto and i get this problem on all my 93r's so for me its not a one off.
After looking at my KSC airsoft one and comparing them to the modelgun working parts are the same and i have narrowed down the problem to part 69 which is a spring as shown in the pic.

The spring goes underneath the little bar that sticks out but my spring keeps slipping and going on the top. the lever on the right of the spring is very loose and cannot be tightened up but it fits into a slot in the slide so should be solid, but evertime i put the spring back to where it should be the moment the slide is back on the spring slips back over the top and 3 round burst goes.

So anyone else had this problem, if so did you cure it?

top view spring over the top of the bar

KSC 93r 3 round burst 93r10

side view of where the spring sits in the frame
KSC 93r 3 round burst 93r_sp10
Back to top Go down
shazhib
Modelgun Perfectionist
Modelgun Perfectionist
shazhib

Number of posts : 323
Location / Country : Tokyo, Japan

PostSubject: Re: KSC 93r 3 round burst   KSC 93r 3 round burst Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2020 1:42 pm

Claymore,

I think you spot on the problem.
If the spring is loose off from the parts, the parts won't be lifted (down position). It should be lifted (up position) since this is the parts a slide will push down every time the slide go backwards, that motion initiate a 3 counts of fire linked to a long steel bar plate. If the parts in down position, it won't allow the steel bar to count. My suggestion is to bend tip of the spring, as well as sand the parts and make a tiny "gutter" like slit not to allow the spring to move away from the parts. Don't sand too much, just little by little.

Regards,

K
Back to top Go down
claymore
Modelgun Perfectionist
Modelgun Perfectionist

Number of posts : 1233
Location / Country : London

PostSubject: Re: KSC 93r 3 round burst   KSC 93r 3 round burst Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2020 11:54 pm

Cheers Shaz, i think a little notch to retain the spring is probably the answer, just find it strange that all my 93r have this problem.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: KSC 93r 3 round burst   KSC 93r 3 round burst Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

KSC 93r 3 round burst
Page 1 of 1