MP40's Modelguns Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MP40's Modelguns Forum

International Forum for Modelgun enthusiasts

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WTB: TOP M4 / M16 Ultimate Ejection EBB

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Pydracor
Modelgun Enthusiast
Modelgun Enthusiast

Number of posts : 169
Location / Country : Germany
Registration date : 2008-09-10

WTB: TOP M4 / M16 Ultimate Ejection EBB Empty
PostSubject: WTB: TOP M4 / M16 Ultimate Ejection EBB   WTB: TOP M4 / M16 Ultimate Ejection EBB Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2021 9:42 am

Hi everyone,

I know, this section is for GBBs only, I hope you can make an exception, as this gun was very "modelgun-like" and the system is pretty much a unicorn until today Smile

I'm looking for a TOP Ultimate Ejection EBB AEG. These were produced from 2011 to about 2014 in different variants. It was TOPs last effort to make a comeback, unfortunately, it didn't really work out. Not sure if TOP even exists anymore nowadays...

While these did not really have any blowback to speak of, the system looks really nice with full cycling, loading shells into the chamber, firing a BB, ejecting the shell, loading the next one, everything in semi and fullauto (many videos around on youtube, e.g. here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lp7jPg0Wats )

As an AEG, this is one of the very few shellejectors, that we can have in fullauto here in Germany, as it can easily be downgraded to 0,5 Joule (gasdriven guns are not accepted as 0,5 Joule guns here, as the power depends a lot on the gas type and temperature).

I know, that these were sold in the UK and Ireland back then, so maybe someone has one of these still lying around and would part with it.
A TOP M16A1 would be absolutely kickass, but these were the rarest variant of those EBBs, so a normal M4 or Stoner Rifle version would be fine, too.
I'd pay good money for one of these. The gun would have to be shipped to CZ (where it would be downgraded to 0,5 Joule).

If an inquiry like this is not wanted here, as it's AEG, no problem! Just let me know and I will delete this!
Back to top Go down
Rob du Jour

Number of posts : 46
Location / Country : netherlands
Registration date : 2016-03-16

PostSubject: Re: WTB: TOP M4 / M16 Ultimate Ejection EBB   WTB: TOP M4 / M16 Ultimate Ejection EBB Icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2021 3:38 pm

Luckily a forum member has one laying around 😉WTB: TOP M4 / M16 Ultimate Ejection EBB Img-2010WTB: TOP M4 / M16 Ultimate Ejection EBB Img-2010
Back to top Go down
Pydracor
Modelgun Enthusiast
Modelgun Enthusiast

Number of posts : 169
Location / Country : Germany
Registration date : 2008-09-10

PostSubject: Re: WTB: TOP M4 / M16 Ultimate Ejection EBB   WTB: TOP M4 / M16 Ultimate Ejection EBB Icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2021 6:38 pm

That is so super-awesome, exactly what I was looking for!
Thanks a ton for contacting me Smile
Really looking forward to this!

oozlum likes this post

Back to top Go down
MadMike
Modelgun Perfectionist
Modelgun Perfectionist
MadMike

Number of posts : 647
Location / Country : Germany (Stuttgart)
Registration date : 2008-08-06

PostSubject: Re: WTB: TOP M4 / M16 Ultimate Ejection EBB   WTB: TOP M4 / M16 Ultimate Ejection EBB Icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2021 8:09 pm

Mate, if this is working out, I am sure a lot of us would like to read a review one day.

oozlum likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WTB: TOP M4 / M16 Ultimate Ejection EBB   WTB: TOP M4 / M16 Ultimate Ejection EBB Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WTB: TOP M4 / M16 Ultimate Ejection EBB
Page 1 of 1