MP40's Modelguns Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MP40's Modelguns Forum

International Forum for Modelgun enthusiasts

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

UZI Ejection Problems

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Cerwyn
Cerwyn (Site Admin)
Cerwyn (Site Admin)
Cerwyn

Number of posts : 11073
Location / Country : North Wales
Registration date : 2008-07-20

UZI Ejection Problems Empty
PostSubject: UZI Ejection Problems   UZI Ejection Problems Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 11:11 am

Post by Claymore

I Have marushin uzi, which fires ok but does not eject too well. I thought it might be the mag spring as the spring seemed weak, so i replaced the spring with an ingram spring, this did not cure the problem.

I have taken the ejector to bits cleaned and tightened up but still it does to eject. the problem does not seem to be with the ejector pulling the round out but in the final bit where it throws the case out of the ejection port.

Is there any tweeks that anyone knows about to make this eject properly. Nothing appears to be broken, i have tried 2 caps a 7 and 5 together as i was informed it was safe with the uzi, all i achieved with this was blowing the rounds apart (the screw part got blown off).

Any one got any suggestions.
Back to top Go down
https://mp40modelguns.forumotion.net
Cerwyn
Cerwyn (Site Admin)
Cerwyn (Site Admin)
Cerwyn

PostSubject: Re: UZI Ejection Problems   UZI Ejection Problems Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 11:12 am

Post by kickback

Hi Claymore,

I had the same problem with my uzi,but the area you are focusing i.e. the extractor is not the problem it is the ejector you will find this on the inside on top of the mag. housing it is held in with a screw and is easy to remove.
The ejector does get worn over time but i found the problem to be that it had bent out of the 45 degree angle it is surposed to be, I just straightened it and it cured my problem. If the ejector is worn you may be able to buy a replacement but to make one is quite easy.
I hope this helps.

Kickback
Back to top Go down
Cerwyn
Cerwyn (Site Admin)
Cerwyn (Site Admin)
Cerwyn

PostSubject: Re: UZI Ejection Problems   UZI Ejection Problems Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 11:13 am

Post by claymore

Hi kickback
Thanks for the advise, had a look at the ejector and did what you said and now the uzi is ejecting as it should.
Cheers for that, glad is was down to a simple problem
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: UZI Ejection Problems   UZI Ejection Problems Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

UZI Ejection Problems
Page 1 of 1