MP40's Modelguns Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MP40's Modelguns Forum

International Forum for Modelgun enthusiasts

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WTB PFC firing Luger

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
oozlum
Modelgun Enthusiast
Modelgun Enthusiast

Number of posts : 150
Location / Country : UK
Registration date : 2019-12-08

WTB PFC firing Luger Empty
PostSubject: WTB PFC firing Luger   WTB PFC firing Luger Icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2021 6:49 pm

Hi all. I’ve been after a decent firing Luger for some time, which I think means I’m after an MGC ABS Luger, but I don’t know all of the history here. Anyway, I’m in the UK, does anyone have a lead on such a model, with carts?
Back to top Go down
claymore
Modelgun Perfectionist
Modelgun Perfectionist

Number of posts : 1234
Location / Country : London
Registration date : 2008-09-07

PostSubject: Re: WTB PFC firing Luger   WTB PFC firing Luger Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2021 11:01 am

I have only ever seen an MGC luger for sale on the 2 uk modelgun sites, they come up for sale on the Japanese yahoo site pretty often and thats it. It is possible graham currie might get one as he does have modelguns for sale.
Back to top Go down
oozlum
Modelgun Enthusiast
Modelgun Enthusiast

Number of posts : 150
Location / Country : UK
Registration date : 2019-12-08

PostSubject: Re: WTB PFC firing Luger   WTB PFC firing Luger Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2021 12:13 pm

Thanks claymore. I do routinely check with Jay and John, and I expect that that is the route which will eventually bear fruit - but thought I’d ask here. 🙂
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WTB PFC firing Luger   WTB PFC firing Luger Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WTB PFC firing Luger
Page 1 of 1