MP40's Modelguns Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MP40's Modelguns Forum

International Forum for Modelgun enthusiasts

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WTB : WANTED MGC STERLING MAGAZINE

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hemlock

Number of posts : 10
Location / Country : France
Registration date : 2016-07-20

WTB : WANTED MGC STERLING MAGAZINE Empty
PostSubject: WTB : WANTED MGC STERLING MAGAZINE   WTB : WANTED MGC STERLING MAGAZINE Icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2021 9:04 am

I would like to buy a MGC Sterling magazine please.

Thank you.
Back to top Go down
claymore
Modelgun Perfectionist
Modelgun Perfectionist

Number of posts : 1233
Location / Country : London
Registration date : 2008-09-07

PostSubject: Re: WTB : WANTED MGC STERLING MAGAZINE   WTB : WANTED MGC STERLING MAGAZINE Icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2021 4:45 pm

I am afraid to say but your chances of getting one are pretty much zero, i have kept an eye open for yrs and never seen one come up, but you may be very very lucky. You can adapt an older real sterling mag to fit, never done it myself so i have no idea how you do it but i know it can be done.
Ask on the modifications page of the forum if someone has done it and can explain how.
Back to top Go down
Hemlock

Number of posts : 10
Location / Country : France
Registration date : 2016-07-20

PostSubject: Re: WTB : WANTED MGC STERLING MAGAZINE   WTB : WANTED MGC STERLING MAGAZINE Icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2021 3:01 pm

claymore wrote:
I am afraid to say but your chances of getting one are pretty much zero, i have kept an eye open for yrs and never seen one come up, but you may be very very lucky. You can adapt an older real sterling mag to fit, never done it myself so i have no idea how you do it but i know it can be done.
Ask on the modifications page of the forum if someone has done it and can explain how.

Thanks for the reply.

I managed to save these two over the years, but none ever came with a Magazine. I don't even know what a MGC Model sterling mag looks like in person.

It makes me wonder what ever happened to all these MGC mags? I've seen many collectors with SMG in good condition but without the original mags. It doesn't make any sense . How can you loose something of that size ?WTB : WANTED MGC STERLING MAGAZINE Hemloc10

Browning likes this post

Back to top Go down
claymore
Modelgun Perfectionist
Modelgun Perfectionist

Number of posts : 1233
Location / Country : London
Registration date : 2008-09-07

PostSubject: Re: WTB : WANTED MGC STERLING MAGAZINE   WTB : WANTED MGC STERLING MAGAZINE Icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2021 6:33 pm

Those 2 are in excellent condition, well done. As for the mags i dont know but many MGC sterlings went to making storm trooper blasters and its possible a lot of mgs went that way.
I have never seen a mag come up but as i say real mags can be made to fit and someone on this forum must know how to do it.

Browning likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WTB : WANTED MGC STERLING MAGAZINE   WTB : WANTED MGC STERLING MAGAZINE Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WTB : WANTED MGC STERLING MAGAZINE
Page 1 of 1