MP40's Modelguns Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MP40's Modelguns Forum

International Forum for Modelgun enthusiasts

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WTB CAW Springfield M1903 or Hudson M1 Garand

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Pegasus

Number of posts : 1
Location / Country : United Kingdom
Registration date : 2023-04-17

WTB CAW Springfield M1903 or Hudson M1 Garand Empty
PostSubject: WTB CAW Springfield M1903 or Hudson M1 Garand   WTB CAW Springfield M1903 or Hudson M1 Garand Icon_minitimeSun Apr 23, 2023 8:04 pm

Looking to see if anyone is selling or knows anywhere to buy a new or used CAW M1903/M1903A1 or Hudson M1 Garand Been searching all over for years now and can't find any leads!

TIA you beautiful bunch!

Back to top Go down
ljerr2
Modelgun Perfectionist
Modelgun Perfectionist

Number of posts : 571
Location / Country : Iowa, USA
Registration date : 2008-11-26

WTB CAW Springfield M1903 or Hudson M1 Garand Empty
PostSubject: Re: WTB CAW Springfield M1903 or Hudson M1 Garand   WTB CAW Springfield M1903 or Hudson M1 Garand Icon_minitimeSat Apr 29, 2023 4:22 pm

I don't think the CAW M1903 has been made for many years now. I had one and sold it here in the States. I can recommend it if you do find one as it is a superb model. Very realistic and works very well at cycling rounds. I had some cap-firing cartridges (actually still have those) and dummy carts. I loved the sound of the dummy carts being ejected as they had that light metallic sound to them.

Once in a great while one used to show up on Yahoo Japan. They are very expensive.

As far as the Garand, I believe those haven't made for an even longer time. Hudson made those as dummy-only models. I don't blame you for wanting one!

Good luck with your quest!
Back to top Go down

WTB CAW Springfield M1903 or Hudson M1 Garand
Page 1 of 1