MP40's Modelguns Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MP40's Modelguns Forum

International Forum for Modelgun enthusiasts

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

American Thompsom Modelgun Theater of Operations

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Steelflood
Steelflood

Number of posts : 26
Location / Country : Florida USA
Registration date : 2022-10-05

American Thompsom Modelgun Theater of Operations Empty
PostSubject: American Thompsom Modelgun Theater of Operations   American Thompsom Modelgun Theater of Operations Icon_minitimeTue Aug 15, 2023 3:54 am

American Thompsom Modelgun Theater of Operations Dxbkdu10
American Thompsom Modelgun Theater of Operations 3o5v5c10
American Thompsom Modelgun Theater of Operations 9unvt210
American Thompsom Modelgun Theater of Operations 8g8i9b10

Greetings All!

I aim to misbehave

I'm going to see if a US centric wiki site and forum to address US issues right before I open my business websites will let me provide better service.  THIS IS A MULTINATIONAL EFFORT.

The pictures show I've done my part in the US to re-establish a modelgun, blank firing hobby.

Thompson first makes it easy.

The battle is to invite all of you to do what you're already inclined to do, from any place on the planet.

My business was NOT made in the UK modelgun way because using the Thompson....we can take the hobby further.  The UK isn't the issue.....the fact I didn't copy it is because in the US.....a different approach gives us ongoingc parts and support using the Thompson as a starting point

Truly to take this farther, requires a crew no more talented than Serenity.

There can't be a worldwide solution made as one projector.    BUT anything useful developed in the US project can be freely carried over to UK.....anywhere.  AND just like UK people can get our hobby working in the US...... Americans will help  a UK effort if anyone in the US mounts their own effort. Or France, or Mars.

I'll make the argument that getting the hobby up and running in the US first makes sense.

Amongst them is the Thompsn: The Thompson has a huge US  following AND the Japanese copied it ro sub millimeter precision......this gives a US a HUGE EXISTING  parts bin......here all the screws, stocks, sights etc are cheaply available. 

Developing the easiest platform in a legal fashion,  makes any platform reachable. Meaning whatever legal issues applies to ALL guns will be solved.

When a project succeeds,  it proves it can be done and naturally sparks people just because proof exists it can be done.

Oddly, I have used firearms up to when I was 40, I'm 53, haven't touched a firearm in 13 years. Ie obviously has firearm familiarity  and obviously not a gun guy.  The key feature of a modelgun is "firearm like characteristics"

In the US are millions of people familiar with firearms, but not gun nuts.  Meaning I'll say my disgust for SONE use gun guys exceeds yours.  World wide, including Japan....I have to overcome their culture to explain: mailing firearm shit to the US is NOT illegal.....taxes,  permits and regulation are required, but it's NOT a criminal offense...IF the stuff is legal in the US.

HENCE, if materials from ANYWHERE on the planet are required.....I can handle US Customs, ATF etc by being law abiding.  IN FACT, not for me to say....but listening to depressed UK guys....consider developing in the US....then carry stens....whatever to your rules....our weapons sites I detest....can easily take a us developed STEN and modify for another market.

ALSO, Thompson issues resolved easily here, let's us bring in skills from other countries.....skills and points of view NOT easy to get in the US.

To be blunt: This sets up a situation where a non US  centric group can attack more difficult political environments, and difficult modelgun platforms.  US dudez will follow the fight to any country.....as we are already inclined to do. Linux emerged from Finland: US dudez only needed an invitation.

I can see where the American culture and laws and tradition influence the idea of modelguns and blank firing replicas.

Worldwide these concerns are genericly executed.

Developing Thompsons in the American market is hugely simpler due to huge existing interest compared to other platforms.

Anyone American or not interested in easily getting Thompsons available is welcome to join my small group.

I have a webmaster if enough people are interested so I'll get a wiki and forum starred focusing in wins in the US market.

The secret sauce, the trick....is when we win.....any country can adapt the work to their own regulatory reality.

The trick is me understanding even just the US, France, Germany and the EU CANNOT be a precondition for us starting.

I enforced California and Federal law in my career giving me a huge headstart.

Meaning, compared to others with the same goal, I just happen to have been good in a job, and that makes working in the US Market vastly easier.

The initial goals are very simple:
Collect ethical allies who want to help
Sort people's interests and skills
Create an environment where tools are provided to people who choose to help for their own, personal reasons, which don't have to be my concern.

Ie no one is obligated, forced or pressured to do anything except say what they mean.

I've been part of high performance groups like this many times, and its a joy, and you just move on whenever it suits you.

It takes a bit of work for me to set up a playground as the work environment,  but it's a drug when it pays off.

Rob du Jour and SunHill999 like this post

Back to top Go down
Rob du Jour

Number of posts : 46
Location / Country : netherlands
Registration date : 2016-03-16

PostSubject: Re: American Thompsom Modelgun Theater of Operations   American Thompsom Modelgun Theater of Operations Icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2023 7:28 pm

Sounds great!
When do we start?

DALLE123 likes this post

Back to top Go down
Steelwheel24

Number of posts : 5
Location / Country : Montgomery/pennsylvsnia
Registration date : 2022-11-08

PostSubject: Re: American Thompsom Modelgun Theater of Operations   American Thompsom Modelgun Theater of Operations Icon_minitimeMon Oct 09, 2023 1:36 am

Sounds great!

SunHill999 likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: American Thompsom Modelgun Theater of Operations   American Thompsom Modelgun Theater of Operations Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

American Thompsom Modelgun Theater of Operations
Page 1 of 1