MP40's Modelguns Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MP40's Modelguns Forum

International Forum for Modelgun enthusiasts

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

VFC HK416 GBB and Accessories

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hrbla

Number of posts : 6
Location / Country : Los Angeles, USA
Registration date : 2024-02-23

VFC HK416 GBB and Accessories  Empty
PostSubject: VFC HK416 GBB and Accessories    VFC HK416 GBB and Accessories  Icon_minitimeFri Feb 23, 2024 4:36 pm

Many of my friends in the RS community are expanding their collections with GBB rifles, primarily due to the increasingly stringent federal and local firearm regulations. The evolution of GBB rifles over recent years has been remarkable, with the introduction of many coveted models, such as the VFC HK416 showcased here. Not only does it operate similarly to the RS, but it also comes with a considerably lower price tag, which appeals to RS enthusiasts. Moreover, GBB rifles offer compatibility with RS accessories like the Magpul collapsible stock, making them ideal for training and experimentation among RS users.

Currently, I own two other GBB rifles, the Sig 551 and Sig 553, both crafted by GHK with steel receivers and cerakoted finishes to enhance their authenticity. Fortunately, firearms like the HK416 and Sig 55X face restrictions for regular gun owners in California are now accessible in the form of GBB. GBB rifles have surely found a devoted niche market among consumers who are willing to invest in high-quality reproductions.

VFC HK416 GBB and Accessories  Img_6910
VFC HK416 GBB and Accessories  Img_6911
VFC HK416 GBB and Accessories  Img_6912

Cerwyn, claymore, Filsolo and mradmack71 like this post

Back to top Go down
blast335

Number of posts : 19
Location / Country : USA
Registration date : 2020-02-19

VFC HK416 GBB and Accessories  Empty
PostSubject: Re: VFC HK416 GBB and Accessories    VFC HK416 GBB and Accessories  Icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2024 6:03 pm

Beautiful piece of kit there! As an avid watcher of RS policy I definitely believe life for people in Cali is difficult. They probably already know it, but tell your friends there is a case in the 7th circuit court right now that may get picked up by the Supreme Court that would have a more direct impact on daily life for the RS community than Bruen. Who knows, maybe the RS community out there will finally catch a break.
Back to top Go down

VFC HK416 GBB and Accessories
Page 1 of 1