MP40's Modelguns Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MP40's Modelguns Forum

International Forum for Modelgun enthusiasts

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Tokyo-Model. Are they reliable?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
8ace
Modelgun Perfectionist
Modelgun Perfectionist
8ace

Number of posts : 2554
Location / Country : UK
Registration date : 2008-08-06

Tokyo-Model. Are they reliable? Empty
PostSubject: Tokyo-Model. Are they reliable?   Tokyo-Model. Are they reliable? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 7:20 pm

*** Originally posted by lampwick ***

Has anyone had any dealings recently with the above company? I'm in the process of getting another Shoei FG42 and they have them at a saving of around £150 on the price charged by Model Gun Collector which is the lowest in the UK at the moment.
Are the Tokyo boys on the ball or do they drag their feet? Obliged for any help.
Back to top Go down
8ace
Modelgun Perfectionist
Modelgun Perfectionist
8ace

PostSubject: Re: Tokyo-Model. Are they reliable?   Tokyo-Model. Are they reliable? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 7:20 pm

*** Originally posted by madmike ***

Well, the retail prie is one thing. But when you take in mind P&P rates, possible import taxes and the fact that you can count on modelguncollector if you need any help or spares in the future, I would get the gun there. They helped me out quite a few times. Great customer service there.
Back to top Go down
8ace
Modelgun Perfectionist
Modelgun Perfectionist
8ace

PostSubject: Re: Tokyo-Model. Are they reliable?   Tokyo-Model. Are they reliable? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 7:21 pm

*** Originally posted by reemo ***

Tokyo Model Company is one of the best kept secrets in overseas Airsoft retail.

www.tokyo-model.com.hk/

These guys are definitely on the ball, they are one of my "top 10" retailers. They are also a manufacturer, making MANY of the HK airsoft items you seel listed on 90% of the sites.

I bought my Shoei Mg42 from them. No problems at all. Incidentally, they are located (in HK) directly across the street from my most hated retailer, Dentrinity!! (Den used to be one of the best).

When I was till buying a lot from them last year, they used to just write me emails, to say "Hello, Reemo,....is there anything else you will be needing this week?" LOL! Never got that level of communication from another store.

Good people......OH, dont be put off by the fact that they dont have the usual "high tech" order system that the other retailers have - they email back and forth with you and give you their paypal account in a letter. Its a lot like Guns and Guys........I actually prefer all the added personal communication rather than the "automatic canned emails".
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tokyo-Model. Are they reliable?   Tokyo-Model. Are they reliable? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tokyo-Model. Are they reliable?
Page 1 of 1