MP40's Modelguns Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MP40's Modelguns Forum

International Forum for Modelgun enthusiasts

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Buyer/Seller Feedback Area... Modelguns only please

Go down 
+16
ljerr2
c_alexandersen
Jeppo
pitfighter
BaggyPants
DOC
smootik
Richard Jones
trevinator13
kiwigunner
bob
claymore
phobus
mogear
MadMike
Cerwyn
20 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Cerwyn
Cerwyn (Site Admin)
Cerwyn (Site Admin)
Cerwyn

Number of posts : 11073
Location / Country : North Wales
Registration date : 2008-07-20

Buyer/Seller Feedback Area... Modelguns only please Empty
PostSubject: Buyer/Seller Feedback Area... Modelguns only please   Buyer/Seller Feedback Area... Modelguns only please Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 12:12 pm

Post by Phobus

Great service from Francky . Buyer/Seller Feedback Area... Modelguns only please Icon_smile

I completed my paypal order on Tuesday and it arrived on Thursday .

That MUST be superior to any UK mail order service . Incredible .

I ordered some caps / cartridges / and a brand spanking new Marushin Full-Metal Chinese Mauser plus bits Buyer/Seller Feedback Area... Modelguns only please Icon_twisted

I havent opened the parcel yet although it feels a bit light for a full metal pistol ...... ah well .

Best of all , no taxes to pay at ALL .

I would not hesitate to recommend Francky to all modelgun fans .

Thanks Carl.

Last edited by Cerwyn on Wed Sep 10, 2008 4:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://mp40modelguns.forumotion.net
Cerwyn
Cerwyn (Site Admin)
Cerwyn (Site Admin)
Cerwyn

PostSubject: Re: Buyer/Seller Feedback Area... Modelguns only please   Buyer/Seller Feedback Area... Modelguns only please Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 12:13 pm

Post by Stinger

Sounds great - how was the parcel marked? Did it say "gift" and did it have a low or the normale price - also, what was the content decribed as?
Back to top Go down
Cerwyn
Cerwyn (Site Admin)
Cerwyn (Site Admin)
Cerwyn

PostSubject: Re: Buyer/Seller Feedback Area... Modelguns only please   Buyer/Seller Feedback Area... Modelguns only please Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 12:14 pm

Post by Phobus

Thanks Stinger ,

Parcel marked " goods electrical parts - toys "

$40 value Buyer/Seller Feedback Area... Modelguns only please Icon_wink

As far as I can see the parcel has not been messed with but you can never be sure can you .

It came via EMS / Parcelforce .

Just needed a signature but NO FEES !!!

Still at work so not inspected the goods yet - something to look forward to - you know the feeling Buyer/Seller Feedback Area... Modelguns only please Icon_biggrin

Regards Carl.
Cerwyn
Cerwyn (Site Admin)
Cerwyn (Site Admin)
Cerwyn

PostSubject: Re: Buyer/Seller Feedback Area... Modelguns only please   Buyer/Seller Feedback Area... Modelguns only please Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 12:15 pm

Post by Stinger

That sounds great. I might buy from him soon. To avoid costums in my country, (Denmark), the parcel has to be marked "gift" and with a value of $10 and nothing about gun, weapon and the like must be mentioned. 2 days from Japan to UK? Thats almost unreal.
Back to top Go down
Cerwyn
Cerwyn (Site Admin)
Cerwyn (Site Admin)
Cerwyn

PostSubject: Re: Buyer/Seller Feedback Area... Modelguns only please   Buyer/Seller Feedback Area... Modelguns only please Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 12:15 pm

Post by 8ace

I have always had outstanding service from francky who can't be beaten on price, delivery speed, no customs charges (more down to luck) and help with item/order information.
Back to top Go down
Cerwyn
Cerwyn (Site Admin)
Cerwyn (Site Admin)
Cerwyn

PostSubject: Re: Buyer/Seller Feedback Area... Modelguns only please   Buyer/Seller Feedback Area... Modelguns only please Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 12:16 pm

Post by bob

i have just recieved my order from francky, posted on 17th may and arrived yesterday (21st)!! very impressed
Back to top Go down
Cerwyn
Cerwyn (Site Admin)
Cerwyn (Site Admin)
Cerwyn

PostSubject: Re: Buyer/Seller Feedback Area... Modelguns only please   Buyer/Seller Feedback Area... Modelguns only please Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 12:47 pm

I can thoroughly recommend the following Gentlemen for super service and ultra fast delivery... these guys will go that extra mile to find parts without charging the earth cheers

Francky

Shazhib

Hobby collector of Replica model guns and Militaria.
also member of Living History Reenactment Groups.
Back to top Go down
Cerwyn
Cerwyn (Site Admin)
Cerwyn (Site Admin)
Cerwyn

PostSubject: Re: Buyer/Seller Feedback Area... Modelguns only please   Buyer/Seller Feedback Area... Modelguns only please Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 12:50 pm

I can vouch for Modelguncollector.co.uk too for friendly and helpful service

If you're looking for a UK based dealer, give Kevin a call

Back to top Go down
Cerwyn
Cerwyn (Site Admin)
Cerwyn (Site Admin)
Cerwyn

PostSubject: Re: Buyer/Seller Feedback Area... Modelguns only please   Buyer/Seller Feedback Area... Modelguns only please Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 12:53 pm

I've had the pleasure of dealing with the following forum members over the years...

All of them thoroughly recommended for honest and reliable deals...

kickback

8ace

falay

ldr

MadMike

Claymore

Phobus
Back to top Go down
Cerwyn
Cerwyn (Site Admin)
Cerwyn (Site Admin)
Cerwyn

PostSubject: Recommended Seller   Buyer/Seller Feedback Area... Modelguns only please Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 4:41 pm

I can thoroughly recommend ljerr2 as a reliable seller.

Great communication throughout, fair and reasonable shipping charges and very fast delivery too from USA to the UK.

Thanks again ljerr !

Cerwyn

Back to top Go down
MadMike
Modelgun Perfectionist
Modelgun Perfectionist
MadMike

Number of posts : 647
Location / Country : Germany (Stuttgart)
Registration date : 2008-08-06

PostSubject: Re: Buyer/Seller Feedback Area... Modelguns only please   Buyer/Seller Feedback Area... Modelguns only please Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 9:31 am

I have to praise ljerr2 as he helped me out with an original manual for a long discontinued kit. I asked for a copy, but he decided to send me his original manual as I wanted to keep my unbuilt kit as a collector's piece. Even more, he refused to take any money for it!

It is this kind of nice and helpful people that make this hooby and this forum what it is. Thank you!
Back to top Go down
Cerwyn
Cerwyn (Site Admin)
Cerwyn (Site Admin)
Cerwyn

PostSubject: Re: Buyer/Seller Feedback Area... Modelguns only please   Buyer/Seller Feedback Area... Modelguns only please Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 2:26 pm

I can thoroughly recommend ljerr2 as a reliable seller.

Great communication throughout, fair and reasonable shipping charges and very fast delivery too from USA to the UK.

Thanks again ljerr !

Back to top Go down
mogear
mogear

Number of posts : 11
Location / Country : Michigan/USA
Registration date : 2009-04-08

PostSubject: Re: Buyer/Seller Feedback Area... Modelguns only please   Buyer/Seller Feedback Area... Modelguns only please Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 8:14 pm

I can highly reccomend SHAZHIB (forum member) for lightning fast shipping and reliable ordering for hard to find parts
Back to top Go down
Cerwyn
Cerwyn (Site Admin)
Cerwyn (Site Admin)
Cerwyn

PostSubject: Re: Buyer/Seller Feedback Area... Modelguns only please   Buyer/Seller Feedback Area... Modelguns only please Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 3:47 pm

I can thoroughly recommend Phil as an honest and reliable seller. Most of the "old brigade" here will know that anyway but for those new members joining lately, you'll not go wrong with Phil.

My UZI's just arrived very well packed, in beautiful condition, I'm delighted with the whole sale.

Back to top Go down
phobus
Modelgun Master
Modelgun Master
phobus

Number of posts : 275
Location / Country : Leeds
Registration date : 2008-10-21

PostSubject: Re: Buyer/Seller Feedback Area... Modelguns only please   Buyer/Seller Feedback Area... Modelguns only please Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 1:33 pm

Great service from Kickback aka Chris .

Models arrived in superb order and probably BETTER than described .

A great guy to deal with - smooth and trouble free.

Carl. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
claymore
Modelgun Perfectionist
Modelgun Perfectionist

Number of posts : 1233
Location / Country : London
Registration date : 2008-09-07

PostSubject: Re: Buyer/Seller Feedback Area... Modelguns only please   Buyer/Seller Feedback Area... Modelguns only please Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 2:41 am

can highly recommend ljerr2, some great spares at a great price Very Happy
Back to top Go down
bob
Modelgun Enthusiast
Modelgun Enthusiast
bob

Number of posts : 87
Location / Country : norfolk
Registration date : 2008-09-10

PostSubject: More praise for ljerr2   Buyer/Seller Feedback Area... Modelguns only please Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 6:42 pm

Helped me out with something ive been looking for for years

many thanks
Back to top Go down
kiwigunner
Modelgun Master
Modelgun Master
kiwigunner

Number of posts : 556
Location / Country : Auckland/New Zealand
Registration date : 2010-03-10

PostSubject: Re: Buyer/Seller Feedback Area... Modelguns only please   Buyer/Seller Feedback Area... Modelguns only please Icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 1:34 am

Great service from scroungerm5 in the USA. My MGC68 MP40 arrived well documented and packaged and cleared Customs here in NZ with no problems - other than GST TAX (=VAT).

He's been most helpful and gets a number of modelguns cross his path from time to time.

So THANKS Lee! Appreciate everything!
cheers
Back to top Go down
http://anzaction.weebly.com/
kiwigunner
Modelgun Master
Modelgun Master
kiwigunner

Number of posts : 556
Location / Country : Auckland/New Zealand
Registration date : 2010-03-10

PostSubject: Re: Buyer/Seller Feedback Area... Modelguns only please   Buyer/Seller Feedback Area... Modelguns only please Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 8:32 am

Great support from Richard Jones and his supply of spare parts!

Easy to deal & trade with - UK Royal was as efficient as an Indian Post Office - took 5 weeks by Air to New Zealand.
Glad Richard didn't send the bits by sea! 'affraid'

The parts installed and worked first time and Richard has a real "goldmine" of spares!

I've manage to salvage TWO RMI MGC Luger P0 8's this year.'cheers'

Thanks Richard.
Back to top Go down
http://anzaction.weebly.com/
trevinator13

Number of posts : 33
Location / Country : USA
Registration date : 2009-04-15

PostSubject: LJERR   Buyer/Seller Feedback Area... Modelguns only please Icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 2:59 pm

Hello all-Just wanted to say that I got the deal of the century from Jerrod-Super fast and friendly and great communication. He gave me an unbelievable deal that I still am soooo thankful for!! Everything packed perfectly and in pristine condition! Thanks Jerrod!!
Back to top Go down
Richard Jones
Modelgun Enthusiast
Modelgun Enthusiast

Number of posts : 134
Registration date : 2008-09-09

PostSubject: Re: Buyer/Seller Feedback Area... Modelguns only please   Buyer/Seller Feedback Area... Modelguns only please Icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 5:39 pm

kiwigunner wrote:
Great support from Richard Jones and his supply of spare parts!

Easy to deal & trade with - UK Royal was as efficient as an Indian Post Office - took 5 weeks by Air to New Zealand.
Glad Richard didn't send the bits by sea! 'affraid'

The parts installed and worked first time and Richard has a real "goldmine" of spares!

I've manage to salvage TWO RMI MGC Luger P0 8's this year.'cheers'

Thanks Richard.

John,likewise,it was a pleasure dealing with you and glad the bits fitted and worked out for you.
Back to top Go down
smootik
Modelgun Perfectionist
Modelgun Perfectionist
smootik

Number of posts : 1823
Location / Country : Poland
Registration date : 2009-03-03

PostSubject: phobus - trading issues   Buyer/Seller Feedback Area... Modelguns only please Icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 7:08 pm

It is not an easy post to make, but without a prospect to resolve my issue I decided to put it here in public.

About a year ago I purchased a modelgun from phobus (Carl). It was our third transaction, the first two went through without any problems (one using Parcelforce and one via DHL).

I asked to get the third package shipped via DHL again, accepting any risks of that service. If the package went missing - tough luck, I wouldn't be happy, but I wouldn't bother the sender. If it were stopped by Polish Customs/Police - no problem, this is something I can handle myself without . My risk, my responsibility.

Carl posted it with Royal Mail (tracked/signed for) and let me know about the change only after the fact. He assured me that the package is fully insured and I need not worry. For me this clearly meant that he took responsibility for shipping by using different service.

As you can guess, the package went missing. Based on my checks it never arrived into Poland - head office of Polish Post did not have it in shipping system (it would be there if package was received from abroad), and Police station confirmed they did not intercept anything sent to me (which is the only thing explaining package missing from Post system), apart from the MGC MAC11 that I already recovered. At the time Royal Mail gave conflicting information, saying that package was lost in UK, then saying it was lost in Poland.

Carl wrote me "Rest assured that you will either get your model as promissed or your money back" and "I will be giving this my full attention".

A few weeks after filing a claim with Royal Mail I was contacted by Polish Post to confirm in writing (for legal reasons) that I did not receive that package. That was all I (recipient) could do - postal claim process can only be handled by the sender.

Royal Mail had up to 90 days to process a claim, based on their regulations. That deadline passed in May or June this year.

Until today I haven't received model or money back. Carl wrote "I confess I had just about given up on this one" and has not provided me with an update or reply since beginning of October.

Carl - if I misrepresented the facts, or misunderstood you, please correct me.
Back to top Go down
Cerwyn
Cerwyn (Site Admin)
Cerwyn (Site Admin)
Cerwyn

PostSubject: Re: Buyer/Seller Feedback Area... Modelguns only please   Buyer/Seller Feedback Area... Modelguns only please Icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 4:57 pm

I can recommend PlugFireCapGunsUK

I've bought various cartridges and accessories in the past.
Recently bought a new Kokusai revolver which developed a fault. John at PFCGUK traced the fault, made and fitted a replacement part without any delay.
Many thanks John

Back to top Go down
DOC
Modelgun Perfectionist
Modelgun Perfectionist
DOC

Number of posts : 234
Location / Country : Not so Great Britain
Registration date : 2008-09-07

PostSubject: Re: Buyer/Seller Feedback Area... Modelguns only please   Buyer/Seller Feedback Area... Modelguns only please Icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 8:01 am

In Defence of Carl ( above ) you are quite lucky you received the previous parcels as UK carriers are quite within their rights to seize/destroy any items on their prohibited list. ( replica guns )

OK so he used another service but in truth I`d trust Royal Mail over either of the other two ...its our National postal service and has been running almost 500 years ( this is fact )

Despite whether you take out insurance or not ...once these carriers know what was in the parcel they will flatly tell you you are not receiving a penny !!

If he`d tried to say there was something else in the parcel it could be classed as fraud so he probably has little place to go ..... being an individual its not like he can dish out refunds like a business.

I say this in an unbiased way as I dont know Carl and to my knowledge have never delt with the chap.

The moral of the story ......" If you ship from the UK , eventually something will be detected and you WILL LOOSE your item and its value"

DOC
Back to top Go down
smootik
Modelgun Perfectionist
Modelgun Perfectionist
smootik

Number of posts : 1823
Location / Country : Poland
Registration date : 2009-03-03

PostSubject: Re: Buyer/Seller Feedback Area... Modelguns only please   Buyer/Seller Feedback Area... Modelguns only please Icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 5:01 pm

DOC,
I agree with what you wrote. There is a risk of loss, regardless of carrier, but based on many factors it is a differentiated risk. DHL road service has a risk that I felt comfortable with, Royal Mail didn't.

My point was more that if I were a seller - I would not change the shipping service that was agreed upon. If for some reason I did change it, I would take shipping risk on myself. If I promised to refund, I would have simply refunded money, without discussion.

Note: this is not a problem due to some quirks of international shipping. Exactly the same problem can happen for a buyer within UK.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Buyer/Seller Feedback Area... Modelguns only please   Buyer/Seller Feedback Area... Modelguns only please Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Buyer/Seller Feedback Area... Modelguns only please
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next