MP40's Modelguns Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MP40's Modelguns Forum

International Forum for Modelgun enthusiasts

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Selective Firing MAC?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Cerwyn
Cerwyn (Site Admin)
Cerwyn (Site Admin)
Cerwyn

Number of posts : 11075
Location / Country : North Wales
Registration date : 2008-07-20

Selective Firing MAC? Empty
PostSubject: Selective Firing MAC?   Selective Firing MAC? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 2:42 pm

Post by 2Sharp

If i remember correctly some of the MAC-11's are selective fire, other's aren't (even though they are marked as such)

How would i know which one has which features?

And has there ever been a full-metal MAC? NOT Denix crap then.. Selective Firing MAC? Icon_smile

The holy quest for modelgun information and knowledge will never-ever end!!
Back to top Go down
https://mp40modelguns.forumotion.net
Cerwyn
Cerwyn (Site Admin)
Cerwyn (Site Admin)
Cerwyn

PostSubject: Re: Selective Firing MAC?   Selective Firing MAC? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 2:43 pm

Post by shazhib

2sharp,

For MGC M11, there was semi/full type and full only type. From an exterior, you cannot tell. Only from a box or owner's comment.

As to full metal, I think KSC had airsoft M11 in full metal, but not in modelgun.

S
Back to top Go down
Cerwyn
Cerwyn (Site Admin)
Cerwyn (Site Admin)
Cerwyn

PostSubject: Re: Selective Firing MAC?   Selective Firing MAC? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 2:44 pm

Post by Mark

Most of the MGC Ingram MAC 11's where not select fire. They where equipped with the functional selector I think as an option. I don't know if there is truly a way to determine if any given MGC MAC 11 has a selective fire control group or not just by looking at it or the box. I don't think that they ever printed anything on their boxes that say "selective fire" etc. The very first MGC MAC 11 that I bought didn't have a functional selector and I was, needless to say disappointed Selective Firing MAC? Icon_sad it stayed a non-selective model until I bought a Denix (POS) MAC 11 that had much to my surprise, the correct selective fire parts for my MGC! So, I guess that the Denix MAC's aren't that bad after all! As far as I know, no Japanese made all zinc MAC 11 modelguns exist.

MGC MP40 Marushin MP40 Nakata MP40 TRC MP40

Modelgun manufacturers, past and present:CMC,CAW,Hudson,HWS,LS,MGC(R.I.P. 1960's~2007) Marushin,Marui,Kokusai,Shoei,Tanaka and Western Arms
Back to top Go down
Cerwyn
Cerwyn (Site Admin)
Cerwyn (Site Admin)
Cerwyn

PostSubject: Re: Selective Firing MAC?   Selective Firing MAC? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 2:45 pm

Post by 2Sharp

Roger that, good intel!

Well, i definitely need a MAC... I guess the Denix might be somewhat useful after all, who could've thought that?? Selective Firing MAC? Icon_smile

When i get one i think i need to look into trying to get the aisoft parts to fit, a full-metal, selective fire MAC would really be the icing on the cake...

Selective Firing MAC? Icon_smile

The holy quest for modelgun information and knowledge will never-ever end!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Selective Firing MAC?   Selective Firing MAC? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Selective Firing MAC?
Page 1 of 1