MP40's Modelguns Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MP40's Modelguns Forum

International Forum for Modelgun enthusiasts

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sad news in Wisconsin

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Cerwyn
Cerwyn (Site Admin)
Cerwyn (Site Admin)
Cerwyn

Number of posts : 11077
Location / Country : North Wales
Registration date : 2008-07-20

Sad news in Wisconsin Empty
PostSubject: Sad news in Wisconsin   Sad news in Wisconsin Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 9:55 am

Post by Doc

Sad to hear about the loss of these young lives in Wisconsin .

crime of passion perhaps

firearms and heartbreak never sit well together although in reality the gun is only the convenient tool in cases like these.

In contrast I hear about a fatal stabbing this weekend of a young man in a park near where I used to live ...too much of this going on in the UK at present.

DOC

.... well anything mechanical that can kill people is interesting ...

Last edited by Cerwyn on Fri Sep 19, 2008 9:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://mp40modelguns.forumotion.net
Cerwyn
Cerwyn (Site Admin)
Cerwyn (Site Admin)
Cerwyn

PostSubject: Re: Sad news in Wisconsin   Sad news in Wisconsin Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 9:56 am

Post by Phobus

Yep ,

There was a shooting in Huddersfield over the weekend about 4 miles from me , and there was another one last week BOTH involved fatalities .

It is hard not to sound racist , but a LOT of these shootings are black on black , and inevitably gang / drugs related .

No need to worry tho, our GOV,T have got our backs by removing all those LETHAL plastic toys from the shelves !!! Sad news in Wisconsin Icon_rolleyes

I am sure the Polish lady shot dead on her way home from work in London a few days back will feel reassured that our GOVT has gun crime under control .

Carl.
Cerwyn
Cerwyn (Site Admin)
Cerwyn (Site Admin)
Cerwyn

PostSubject: Re: Sad news in Wisconsin   Sad news in Wisconsin Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 9:57 am

Post by Doc

Well the "Trident" ad campaign is really aimed at gun crime within the black communities so I don't think its racist to agree with the suggestion that these gang members do seem too ready to open up on each other and if people are caught in the crossfire ...well casualties of gang war isn't it .

I personally think we need some serious convictions for the next gang related murder ...not this "you could get life" crap and in reality its 25 years and out in 12 but like they have in the states where judges hand out 99 year sentences etc ..

but... we digress as in the threads title case the guy has sentenced himself ..no consolation to the families but at least it wont cost the US tax payer $$$ in listening to this guy find excuses for it or do jail time only to "find God"

I`m NOT knocking religion BTW peeps.

DOC

Back to top Go down
Cerwyn
Cerwyn (Site Admin)
Cerwyn (Site Admin)
Cerwyn

PostSubject: Re: Sad news in Wisconsin   Sad news in Wisconsin Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 9:57 am

Post by Spencerman

I am still waiting for the day that someone does a 'happy slapping' and the victim gets back up and pulls out a gun and blasts the culprit. They would deserve that in my book, but then so would a telesales caller at 9 in the evening when I am trying to watch Ant and Dec (I dont really watch that by the way). There is too much of it about, but if I was going to get someone, whether I had a gun or not wouldnt stop me. I would get a knife, if no knife I would get a bat, if no bat then I would find something else, a 2x4 or something. People will always find ways to get eachother, it is just a shame that it seems to be certain groups who do it.
Cerwyn
Cerwyn (Site Admin)
Cerwyn (Site Admin)
Cerwyn

PostSubject: Re: Sad news in Wisconsin   Sad news in Wisconsin Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 9:58 am

Post by Doc

.........and If I couldn`t get a 2x4 I`d force them to watch Ant and Dec .... they`d be begging for the knife then ..... Sad news in Wisconsin Icon_biggrin

DOC

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sad news in Wisconsin   Sad news in Wisconsin Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sad news in Wisconsin
Page 1 of 1