MP40's Modelguns Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MP40's Modelguns Forum

International Forum for Modelgun enthusiasts

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Want to buy a Hudson m1a1 Thompson in the USA

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
dday
dday

Number of posts : 3
Location / Country : N.Y. -U.S.A.
Registration date : 2010-06-09

Want to buy a Hudson m1a1 Thompson in the USA Empty
PostSubject: Want to buy a Hudson m1a1 Thompson in the USA   Want to buy a Hudson m1a1 Thompson in the USA Icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 6:49 pm

Does anyone in the USA have a Hudson m1a1 Thompson for sale? If not, can anyone point me to a dealer in the USA who might have one for sale? Thanks a lot guys, I am very interested in buying one right away.
Back to top Go down
Cerwyn
Cerwyn (Site Admin)
Cerwyn (Site Admin)
Cerwyn

Number of posts : 11075
Location / Country : North Wales
Registration date : 2008-07-20

PostSubject: Re: Want to buy a Hudson m1a1 Thompson in the USA   Want to buy a Hudson m1a1 Thompson in the USA Icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 10:03 am

Hello dday and welcome to the forums Want to buy a Hudson m1a1 Thompson in the USA Icon_biggrin

It may be worth your while contacting these 2 US resident forum members :-

ljerr2

kharris

both are available via Private Message and e-mail through here (check their profiles for e-mail addresses)
I do know Ken Harris is not always at home right now so he may not respond immediately.

If neither of these gents can help, forum member falay (from Ireland) has one advertised in this section. You might also try two of our Japanese members and suppliers Francky and Shazhib.

If you still haven't found one after asking these guys, let us know, we can start looking around retailers elsewhere.
The only dealer of PFC Modelguns I can think of 'Stateside was Punchy's Airsoft but I'm not sure he's still in business now or not

Hobby collector of Replica model guns and Militaria.
also member of Living History Reenactment Groups.
Back to top Go down
https://mp40modelguns.forumotion.net
dday
dday

Number of posts : 3
Location / Country : N.Y. -U.S.A.
Registration date : 2010-06-09

PostSubject: Re: Want to buy a Hudson m1a1 Thompson in the USA   Want to buy a Hudson m1a1 Thompson in the USA Icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 6:10 pm

Cerwyn,

Thank you- I'm sure glad to have found this forum, It seems to have so much helpful information. Thanks for the references!
Back to top Go down
Cerwyn
Cerwyn (Site Admin)
Cerwyn (Site Admin)
Cerwyn

Number of posts : 11075
Location / Country : North Wales
Registration date : 2008-07-20

PostSubject: Re: Want to buy a Hudson m1a1 Thompson in the USA   Want to buy a Hudson m1a1 Thompson in the USA Icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 6:26 pm

dday wrote:
Cerwyn,

Thank you- I'm sure glad to have found this forum, It seems to have so much helpful information. Thanks for the references!

It's a pleasure to help dday.
I found the original forum by chance a few years ago after buying my first Modelgun. It was immensely helpful to me, everyone here is, as you'll see, friendly and willing to help wherever possible.

Any questions and observations you may have will be very welcome.

Hobby collector of Replica model guns and Militaria.
also member of Living History Reenactment Groups.
Back to top Go down
https://mp40modelguns.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Want to buy a Hudson m1a1 Thompson in the USA   Want to buy a Hudson m1a1 Thompson in the USA Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Want to buy a Hudson m1a1 Thompson in the USA
Page 1 of 1