MP40's Modelguns Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MP40's Modelguns Forum

International Forum for Modelgun enthusiasts

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ME Luger P08 9 mm PAK blankfire for SALE. SOLD

Go down 
+4
MadMike
kiwigunner
DOC
Jeppo
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Jeppo
Jeppo

Number of posts : 44
Location / Country : Stockholm/Sweden
Registration date : 2010-05-14

ME Luger P08 9 mm PAK blankfire for SALE. SOLD Empty
PostSubject: ME Luger P08 9 mm PAK blankfire for SALE. SOLD   ME Luger P08 9 mm PAK blankfire for SALE. SOLD Icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 11:59 am

Hello!
I have a ME Luger P08 9 mm PAK for sale, perfect condition. It has been fired about 10 times only (actually sounds like a real luger). Material: Steel and wood grips.
It comes with a hard case, manual, muzzle adaptor for flare, cleaning rod and about 40 rounds of PAK 9 mm KNALL.
It has front barrel venting/muzzle flash so check your local regulations.
NOT LEGAL IN THE UK ... CHECK LAWS/REGULATIONS FOR OTHER COUNTRIES

I guess this is as close to the real deal you can get.

VCR NOT APPLICABLE AS FRONT VENTING BLANK FIRING PISTOLS CANNOT BE IMPORTED INTO THE UK

PM me for a fair price please.

Thank you!

Br // Jeppo

ME Luger P08 9 mm PAK blankfire for SALE. SOLD Me_luger

Last edited by Jeppo on Sun Nov 18, 2012 7:54 am; edited 5 times in total (Reason for editing : NOT LEGAL TO IMPORT INTO THE UK)
Back to top Go down
DOC
Modelgun Perfectionist
Modelgun Perfectionist
DOC

Number of posts : 234
Location / Country : Not so Great Britain
Registration date : 2008-09-07

PostSubject: Re: ME Luger P08 9 mm PAK blankfire for SALE. SOLD   ME Luger P08 9 mm PAK blankfire for SALE. SOLD Icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 1:55 pm

NOT Legal in the UK

Trying to import this could land you with a prison sentence !

done my bit

DOC

Back to top Go down
Jeppo
Jeppo

PostSubject: Re: ME Luger P08 9 mm PAK blankfire for SALE. SOLD   ME Luger P08 9 mm PAK blankfire for SALE. SOLD Icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 6:25 pm

Good call DOC and thanks Cerwyn for the edit!

Anyone who lives in a country that allows front venting blank fire guns are welcome to buy.

Thanks

br / JEppo
Back to top Go down
kiwigunner
Modelgun Master
Modelgun Master
kiwigunner

Number of posts : 556
Location / Country : Auckland/New Zealand
Registration date : 2010-03-10

PostSubject: Re: ME Luger P08 9 mm PAK blankfire for SALE. SOLD   ME Luger P08 9 mm PAK blankfire for SALE. SOLD Icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 7:59 pm

Thanks for the post!

I'm interested and will PM you.
Back to top Go down
http://anzaction.weebly.com/
MadMike
Modelgun Perfectionist
Modelgun Perfectionist
MadMike

Number of posts : 647
Location / Country : Germany (Stuttgart)
Registration date : 2008-08-06

PostSubject: Re: ME Luger P08 9 mm PAK blankfire for SALE. SOLD   ME Luger P08 9 mm PAK blankfire for SALE. SOLD Icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 2:13 pm

I thought a long time if I should post this here. I do not want to ruin your deal for sure, but I would like to stress that this blank gun has the reputation of being very unreliable here in Germany despite the fact that ME is a good qulaity company. I have owned one myself and was never able to fire more than 3 to 4 rounds before it jammed. A friend cut the magazine spring and his model fired a little better, and the magazine could take 6 rounds then. Mine only held 4 rounds. 5 or more and the magazine jammed. I also noticed that it ran better on good blank ammo, and worse on the cheaper Italian blanks.

I like the sophisticated system and it is a nice and heavy model, something different in every collection. But if you are planning to burn through cans of blank ammo, I would not recommend the ME 08.

Back to top Go down
Jeppo
Jeppo

PostSubject: Re: ME Luger P08 9 mm PAK blankfire for SALE. SOLD   ME Luger P08 9 mm PAK blankfire for SALE. SOLD Icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 2:27 pm

Sorry to hear that.
I haven´t experienced that problem at all. Nor have my friends.
In 99 cases of a 100, problems with guns jamming and such is lack of weapons care/cleaning, weapon grease/oil and using the right kind of grease/oil the gun properly. And of course what ammo is used, cheap ammo = bad.
P.A KNALL is recommended for this one.

/ Jeppo
Back to top Go down
Fight Designer
Modelgun Enthusiast
Modelgun Enthusiast
Fight Designer

Number of posts : 240
Location / Country : Eugene, OR, USA
Registration date : 2008-09-10

PostSubject: Re: ME Luger P08 9 mm PAK blankfire for SALE. SOLD   ME Luger P08 9 mm PAK blankfire for SALE. SOLD Icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 3:50 am

If this was in the US I'd definitely be interested... but I'd be worried about customs seizing it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fightdesigner.com
Jeppo
Jeppo

PostSubject: Re: ME Luger P08 9 mm PAK blankfire for SALE. SOLD   ME Luger P08 9 mm PAK blankfire for SALE. SOLD Icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 6:54 pm

This 9 mm blank firer is still around if you are interested.

Send me a PM and let me know. I have been offered to send it in parts but I'm a bit hesitant about that.
Anyone have any experiance in sending blank fires in parts and in that way awoding breaking the law?

/ Jeppo
Back to top Go down
Col_Hogan

Number of posts : 8
Location / Country : USA
Registration date : 2011-07-26

PostSubject: Re: ME Luger P08 9 mm PAK blankfire for SALE. SOLD   ME Luger P08 9 mm PAK blankfire for SALE. SOLD Icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 4:26 pm

Dear Fight designer,

I have one in the US, UN-fired....Beautiful gun, but I don't like the grips. Wood is OK, but the checkering is stamped...one of these days I am going to get around to replacing the stock panels with real Luger panels....assuming they will fit....not for sale though, UNTIL, I get my ME-08 Naval Luger this year for Christmas. Anyway, what I really want to know is:

ARE BLANK GUNS LEGAL IN SWEDEN? Permit? Registration? Can they be owned there, and if so how easily? Any help on this issue would be greately appreciated...... Thanks, Hogan.

By the way, three new front fire blank firing revolvers coming. Based on the Zoraki Smith and Wesson K-Frame copy....I'll attach a pic. These aren't released yet, but they will be in a few weeks...not sure how to attach a picture
Back to top Go down
Fight Designer
Modelgun Enthusiast
Modelgun Enthusiast
Fight Designer

Number of posts : 240
Location / Country : Eugene, OR, USA
Registration date : 2008-09-10

PostSubject: Re: ME Luger P08 9 mm PAK blankfire for SALE. SOLD   ME Luger P08 9 mm PAK blankfire for SALE. SOLD Icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 10:36 pm

Don't see the attachments... are these from Maxsell?
Back to top Go down
http://www.fightdesigner.com
Suomi KP/-31
Suomi KP/-31

Number of posts : 57
Location / Country : Sweden
Registration date : 2010-03-08

PostSubject: Re: ME Luger P08 9 mm PAK blankfire for SALE. SOLD   ME Luger P08 9 mm PAK blankfire for SALE. SOLD Icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 6:32 pm

Col_Hogan wrote:
ARE BLANK GUNS LEGAL IN SWEDEN? Permit? Registration? Can they be owned there, and if so how easily? Any help on this issue would be greately appreciated...... Thanks, Hogan.
Blank firers are legal in Sweden... however, they require a permit after 1986. If a blank firer was purchased pre-1986, there's no need for a permit .
Getting a permit is, well, easy... depending on what you mean. The authorities want to know if you have a "need" for the blank firer. Legit need for one would be K-9 training purposes, running competition starters. The Swedish Kennel Club and athletic organizations under the Swedish Sports Confederation can purchase blank firers sans permit.
As they are under permit, I believe blank firers end up in the national Swedish firearms registry as well.
Back to top Go down
Rapier Wit

Number of posts : 2
Location / Country : Canada
Registration date : 2011-10-20

PostSubject: Do you still have the P08?   ME Luger P08 9 mm PAK blankfire for SALE. SOLD Icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 3:51 pm

Hello:

I was curious if you still had the P08 blank gun and is it front venting?

thanks.
Back to top Go down
Jeppo
Jeppo

PostSubject: Re: ME Luger P08 9 mm PAK blankfire for SALE. SOLD   ME Luger P08 9 mm PAK blankfire for SALE. SOLD Icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2011 10:12 pm

Hello
The ME Luger P08 9mm is still around. It is front venting. Please check your local legislation before buying!

Cheers

/ Jesper
Back to top Go down
Rapier Wit

Number of posts : 2
Location / Country : Canada
Registration date : 2011-10-20

PostSubject: Re: ME Luger P08 9 mm PAK blankfire for SALE. SOLD   ME Luger P08 9 mm PAK blankfire for SALE. SOLD Icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 12:35 am

That you still have it that is great. I have a special license to import blank firing replicas for my film and theatre production company. What would you like for the Luger?

Daniel
Back to top Go down
Jeppo
Jeppo

PostSubject: Re: ME Luger P08 9 mm PAK blankfire for SALE. SOLD   ME Luger P08 9 mm PAK blankfire for SALE. SOLD Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 11:21 pm

Still around and I am letting it go cheap
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ME Luger P08 9 mm PAK blankfire for SALE. SOLD   ME Luger P08 9 mm PAK blankfire for SALE. SOLD Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ME Luger P08 9 mm PAK blankfire for SALE. SOLD
Page 1 of 1