MP40's Modelguns Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MP40's Modelguns Forum

International Forum for Modelgun enthusiasts

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

FS: One Marushin Luger Lange Lauf and one marushin luger p08 4 inch. SOLD, please remove

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jeppo
Jeppo

Number of posts : 44
Location / Country : Stockholm/Sweden
Registration date : 2010-05-14

FS: One Marushin Luger Lange Lauf and one marushin luger p08 4 inch. SOLD, please remove Empty
PostSubject: FS: One Marushin Luger Lange Lauf and one marushin luger p08 4 inch. SOLD, please remove   FS: One Marushin Luger Lange Lauf and one marushin luger p08 4 inch. SOLD, please remove Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 5:45 pm

Hi!
I am selling one Marushin Luger Lange Lauf and one marushin luger p08 4 inch, no longer on the market.
mint condition, straight out of the box. Comes complete with all original box, paper works, dummy rounds, take down tool.
Please PM me for offers. I am thinking around 230 USD +shipping.

Thank you!

FS: One Marushin Luger Lange Lauf and one marushin luger p08 4 inch. SOLD, please remove Marush14

FS: One Marushin Luger Lange Lauf and one marushin luger p08 4 inch. SOLD, please remove Marush15

Back to top Go down

FS: One Marushin Luger Lange Lauf and one marushin luger p08 4 inch. SOLD, please remove
Page 1 of 1