MP40's Modelguns Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MP40's Modelguns Forum

International Forum for Modelgun enthusiasts

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

"Modelgun Club" on Youtube?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Pydracor
Modelgun Enthusiast
Modelgun Enthusiast

Number of posts : 172
Location / Country : Germany
Registration date : 2008-09-10

"Modelgun Club" on Youtube? Empty
PostSubject: "Modelgun Club" on Youtube?   "Modelgun Club" on Youtube? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 3:01 pm

Ok, I'm not sure if this has already been posted somewhere, and I'm also not sure if this actually IS a "Modelgun Club", but well... it sure looks like one Smile
Many people showing their modelguns, obviously most of them custom jobs, many of them jamming, but more or less all of them very interesting:
tec9mac10's Youtube channel

Also, I'm pretty sure, it's Tanio Koba in the linked video firing that MP5A4 modelgun.

If you don't know this channel yet, check all the other videos, lots of modelgun fun Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Cerwyn
Cerwyn (Site Admin)
Cerwyn (Site Admin)
Cerwyn

Number of posts : 11077
Location / Country : North Wales
Registration date : 2008-07-20

"Modelgun Club" on Youtube? Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Modelgun Club" on Youtube?   "Modelgun Club" on Youtube? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 5:17 pm

Hi Pydracor,

Nice find Very Happy thanks for the link.
I'm pretty sure these clips are of the annual "All Japan Blowback" competition/convention. There are usually several one-off custom built modelguns that the contributors bring along to show.
The MP5 is indeed being fired by Tanio Kobayashi. Several individual video clips have appeared here in the past, it's good to have a link now to http://www.fvpd-guns.com/blowback.html also. There are some talented custom builders over there aren't there Question

Hobby collector of Replica model guns and Militaria.
also member of Living History Reenactment Groups.
Back to top Go down
https://mp40modelguns.forumotion.net

"Modelgun Club" on Youtube?
Page 1 of 1